Do You Shave Your Butt?

I do it with a trimmer. I'm not super hairy anyway. Can be itchy when growing back, but after doing it a few times the itchiness decreases. Why do it? Feels good being smooth. Plus I date a lot of transgenders and like rim jobs and like to be a bottom from time to time. No one likes licking or fucking a hairy ass.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Hairlarious!!! Yes, to some issues with squeak-arse sweat, meat-flapping farts and stubble where you don't want a 5-o'clock shadow, butt (sic) it passes in a day or so. You might suffer more if you have arse cheeks like twin Ulurus, though.

Those with a flabby ass my have sweat problems. But if you put the hours in at the gym and have firm muscular bubble butt this really isn't a problem.

Although I am blonde and not at all hairy, I shave mine. Never been itchy, but I am slim and toned enough not to have any vacuum-cheeks problems! I enjoy ass play and my friends much prefer a squeaky clean and hairless experience. I also shave my balls (much more scary to do first time!) so knowing where to stop is difficult. Where should I draw the line, so to speak.

Interesting replies, more in depth than I expected.

Yeah, basically, some girls like the shaved and smooth variety... in some cases that includes front and back. It was kind of a question like "I'll shave for you, if you shave for me..." ...etc. etc.

I had forgotten about the salon and waxing options. Plus actual hair removal treatments...

I let my gf wax my nipples before swimming a while back. Seemed a painful but good idea at the time. After we finished splashing about and I went to get changed, I realised why people were sniggering - two enormous pink circles around my nipples. It looked like I had been using the vacuum cleaner pipe on them. Needless to say, she thought it hilarious.

Reactions: R.O.B
I prefer my tongue shaved..........

Probably for the gals in the forum only. How about laser?
It seems to be the IN thing in some places (i.e. US).
They say there is a possibility of permanent hair removal after several treatments. Probably the procedure is expensive though.

They say there is a possibility of permanent hair removal after several treatments. Probably the procedure is expensive though.

My best friend tried laser in that area and it didn't work very well tho. It was just a waste of money and time. But maybe it's working on others better. I won't try it if I can't be sure if I pay for nothing or if it actually works the way it should.

Reactions: scorpioni6ths
It is SO popular here. Like i said to Alice, I tried laser once but i gave up after the very first session: you're supposed to wait 2 months between sessions, but they were so booked that i should have waited 4 months and a half before the 2nd session!
But i admit that after just one session my hair grew very slow. However now i have a tattoo in "that" place (it's extremely dangerous to use laser over ink) so i'll stick to waxing, even more now that i found a fantastic place. Even though VIO is twice the price in my country T_T

As for men, i wish more of them would shave/wax "front and back", it's much more enjoyable for mouth play in private, and much cleaner at work (since we use a lot of nuru lotion, it's a mess with hair).

Doesn't work for me because i have very blonde hairs. I actually like if a man does laser.

As for men, i wish more of them would shave/wax "front and back", it's much more enjoyable for mouth play in private, and much cleaner at work (since we use a lot of nuru lotion

Yea, also about the story that was posted here before (where poo got stuck in his asshair) a hairless and washed behind is a must for rimming.

Reactions: Wwanderer
Yea, also about the story that was posted here before (where poo got stuck in his asshair) a hairless and washed behind is a must for rimming.

If anyone disagrees with that, I definitely don't want to kiss them! In fact, maybe I'll take a pass on even meeting them! :eek:

-Ww

Interesting replies, more in depth than I expected.

Yeah, basically, some girls like the shaved and smooth variety... in some cases that includes front and back. It was kind of a question like "I'll shave for you, if you shave for me..." ...etc. etc.

I had forgotten about the salon and waxing options. Plus actual hair removal treatments...

I am surprised that you are surprised by the replies-and their depth-ouch, (couldn't resist a little pun)

You may recall that I was the first to respond to your original post:

"On the other hand, I'm fairly confident that there will be quite a variety of responses.

I look forward to reading them."

However now i have a tattoo in "that" place (it's extremely dangerous to use laser over ink) so i'll stick to waxing,
Same effect as laser tat removal I suppose.

It's really hard to shave the ass area. I always miss some small hairs. And I don't fancy going to a waxing saloon just to get those off. Do they even do men in those saloons?

As for men, i wish more of them would shave/wax "front and back", it's much more enjoyable for mouth play in private, and much cleaner at work (since we use a lot of nuru lotion, it's a mess with hair).

Some women like it shaved but, hate the feeling of the small hairs as they start to grow several days later. I find those stubs ticklish.

It's really hard to shave the ass area. I always miss some small hairs. And I don't fancy going to a waxing saloon just to get those off. Do they even do men in those saloons?

I asked at my salon in Tokyo out of curiosity and they said they don't do wax on men.
But I think in other countries it might be okay (saw some videos ;) )

Reactions: scorpioni6ths
I've done laser in the past and the result vary highly on the person and on the area treated. I am quite hairy unfortunately and did it for several years on my back and buttocks which i am happy with the results inspite of some regrowth, but on my biceps the result is just nit convincing. So it's, again, a YMMV.

I've decided to live with it as usually girls are more understanding than guys on those topics.

Same effect as laser tat removal I suppose.
"Only" that?
Well, of course it would be very unfortunate but with the way they warn you about it, i had imagined much more dramatic consequences. Something along the line of what happens when you forget to remove metalic wrapping when heating stuff in the microwave.

I know Queen's Wax accepts men, but i never went there so i dont know about the quality of service.
The prices for men.

tried to shave my ass, went through a tin of shaving cream,cut the shit out of it. and had to put hundreds of little pieces of paper all over it..tried waxing but fell off the stove trying to dip my ass in the pot

I do trim the front as i enjoy a good bj and dont want my partner to have a face full of hair (seems unpleasant). However i dont do the back. Ass play is ng for me and i dont plan to turn my back on a girl during sex, so i dont see the point in going through all the struggle.

Strategic trimming all round when action is in the offing, including round the back within reason. If nothing else it stops the botty equivalent of navel fluff. I'm not exactly one of those super hairy baboon men, but feel more comfortable after a bit of maintenance. I did used to worry that even then it might be offputting for women, but experience has shown otherwise. I tried shaving everything off once ages ago, the bath ended up like in this cartoon and after half-a-day it got really itchy, everywhere.