Guest viewing is limited

Does The Concept Of Not Texting/calling Back Resulting Reflect In Japanese Culture?

1) I think your first mistake was Facebook.

Facebook usually works well for women who WANT attention (or attention whores), but often terribly for guys, in terms of dating. It's because the guys are often creating and attracting unnecessary attention to their relationship. Attention that specific woman OR guy may NOT want. And the man or woman might not know the ramifications at first of people/friends/family looking through their Facebook profile.

Time and time again, I see guys get pulled into exchanging with females there and losing the girl.

Facebook is better for when you WANT attention, not for when you or her don't.

Good post. Couldn’t agree more (y)

It’s better to keep your social media for close friends and family only. This includes your LINE timeline (go to privacy settings and hide it)

Don’t be that beta orbiter liking all her pictures and status updates. It doesn’t get you anywhere. Except for the friendzone.

Adding girls to FB only creates potential drama. Once the relationship develops they will get jealous and start asking questions about other girls. Some japanese girls might even ghost you because they’ll get insecure when they see all your female friends.

I don’t have FB (waste of time) and hide my LINE timeline. It helps cultivate that aura of mystery. Girls love that when they like you but can’t figure you out.

You seem to have this thing for necrothreading....

04f.gif_c200

Anyone have any clue as to whatever became of the famed/legendary/notorious @Solong?

-Ww

If he practised his own advice on taxation, I would assume he's cooling his heels in a cell for tax fraud.

If he practised his own advice on taxation, I would assume he's cooling his heels in a cell for tax fraud.

LOL! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I had almost forgotten that(those) hilarious and surreal thread(s)...surely one of TAG’s most obtuse ever performances by a regular member/contributor. Thanks for the flashback!

-Ww

It’s funny however how in business, on the opposite, the Japanese demand ASAP answers and constant hand-holding