Guest viewing is limited

Dolce (SL) Dolce - My/Mai *Number 1 Girl*

I've had some gf's in the past who seemed to be on their period 24/7

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Don´t know if the thread here is already outdated, but I´d like to know Dolce also provides the "classic" DH services with CIM finish? Mai in specific.

Don´t know if the thread here is already outdated, but I´d like to know Dolce also provides the "classic" DH services with CIM finish? Mai in specific.
Been with 7 girls at dolce and none of them wanted to get shot in mouth nor anything that would mess up their makeup.

Been with 7 girls at dolce and none of them wanted to get shot in mouth nor anything that would mess up their makeup.
What? Have you actually been to Dolce?
Clearly you have not judging from that statement.

Reactions: Sudsy

Never been to any soap where CIM wasn't on the table for most, if not all, of the girls.

And mess up their make up? So you're trying to say they don't kiss or provide oral either?

Hell, the one girl you reviewed here (Mana) even says on her profile that she really likes making out...

You are so full of it.

EDIT: Misread the original question as COF instead of CIM (which is also a standard option at damn near every soap...)

Last edited:
Ok I sense some complete opposite opinions here... Anyone has experience with Mai doing CIM?

I sense some complete opposite opinions here

No you don't. We're pretty sure Cwilly has never been to Dolce. Or Yoshiwara. Probably not even to Japan.

Haha ok. I will just give it a try then and ask for the option. Curious how and if this will work anyway.