Guest viewing is limited

Embarrassing experience - Mina - Cheating Lady boy in Akasaka Crystal Hotel (Tinder Warning)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teressa

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Independent

Date of Encounter:
October 2019

Contact Method:
Line

Appointment Length & Costs:
20000JPY 1H but 10Minutes

Type/Location:
Akasaka Hotel

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
I am so embarrassed to explain the whole encounter.
But writing a short note immediately so that some others are saved. Shall write details at another time.

Contacted the girl through the line id shared on Tinder. Received photos which were cuter than any girl.
Went to the hotel. The Hotel has lobby on second floor but anybody can go to any rooms on higher floors directly from the elevator facing the Akasaka Mitsuke station. She messaged the room number and reached the room. When opened, felt something not okay seeing her size and appearance. Asked if she is LB, but she denied.

Anyway, She is an operated LB. She is from Singapore.
Till money is taken she behaved politely, just after she got the money her attitude changed.

In nutshell, Lost the money, that's all.

I am attaching her photo here.

So advise to my friends is never go for this line connections.
Go for Thai mild if you want a foreign girl.
Seems like the hotels in Akasaka are fully booked by this kind of girls, may be operated by a racket.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Never go for the girls sharing Line id in Tinder

line_image.png picture_1.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report. This review is being approved out of order due to the content and nature.

Approved: 10/28/2019

(Usual review releases will be Tue 10/29 @ ~15:00 JST)

Her face is weird and unnatural.

You have seen the filters the youngsters nowadays put their selfies before posting them? Everyone looks weird and unnatural.

Then again, if you already paid... :D

Till money is taken she behaved politely, just after she got the money her attitude changed.

View attachment 12473 View attachment 12474

Those pictures set off all sorts of ladyboy warnings for me. That said, you already paid, right? I would've just given him an anal attitude adjustment and gotten my money's worth.

If he thinks he can whip out his cock and then I'll run away and he made an easy $200, joke's on him.

Anyway, She is an operated LB. She is from Singapore.
I find the whole thing a bit mysterious. “Operated LB” must mean post-op. There is no penis. How did the OP even knew if he just handed over the money and run? Seems a bit hysterical to me.

I find the whole thing a bit mysterious. “Operated LB” must mean post-op. There is no penis. How did the OP even knew if he just handed over the money and run? Seems a bit hysterical to me.
Exactly.

Reactions: Negi77
Okay! Now I am out of the Trauma:joyful:
Let me try to explain what happened!

The room Opened!. Went in. A small shitty room. Condoms all over:(
I am 176cm height! She is tall as me and big figure in a Japanese school girl dress.

I asked, "Are you a lady boy". She opened her top and shown her boobs which are not implants but of reasonable size and said no I am a girl in the typical Singaporean style.
She asked me to pay.

I was 99% sure she is a LB, but at that point, my intelligence took the backseat and I don't know who was driving me, I paid.

I said I will take a shower, and asked her also to do it. She denied and said she already did and don't want to do.

The bathroom was another mess. I washed my self, and she gave me a towel may be used by many :vomit:... As I was wet I had to use it.

Came to the bed! The bedsheet was another piece of shit.. she put a futon cover on it.
Due to this environment, my little boy was not cooperating to wake up.

She took a Japanese condom and tried to put on him and her intention was to give a CBJ. I said it will not fit me as it is small and requested to use the one I brought with me.
She hesitantly put it on and started and immediately spat saying something in her language. Her complaint was that it was tasting bad.

While doing all this, her face expression is as if I am her enemy for generations . My little boy got frustrated with all this and he was not ready to attend her.
She asked me to wake him up, I told her its your job, please do it. She was not ready even to touch him.

While all this happens foolish guys like me were sending Line messages and she was replying. Asked many times to keep the phone down. But she continued to reply.
Anyway as I have lost my hard-earned money I somehow wanted an ROI. I asked her to lie down and me on top and forced my little guy to wake up and put it into her operated hole. Even though mine is above average size, he couldn't find any friction there as she used some lubricant there. As soon as the process started she started making fake sounds, and ask me "Did you finish, Come fast have other customers ". I knew I can never come in that situation.

After few, minutes, with her LINE messaging, checking my cum status and doing something else, I got fed up. Got up, washed him and left.

Reaching home took shower 3 times:cold: and posted here.

PS: Her photo was original, she looked exactly the same.

Now that is taking one for the team. :D

Sorry about the experience. The only thing you could, and should, have done is to bring your own towel. These girls, and "girls", stay in APA hotels and alike and only the first guy of the day gets a fresh towel.

Wet towel’s a deal breaker for me. I’d nope out at that instant. Even when I bring girls home, if they don’t have their towel on them, I use the towel first. Some things are just off limits.

Also she looks like she might dismember you and eat you. Idk. Just not my type I guess.

Reactions: Sanjayb
Even when I bring girls home, if they don’t have their towel on them, I use the towel first. Some things are just off limits.

You make that sound like you have exactly one towel at home. :D

If that is the case and you still bring a girl to your home then you will hand that towel to her and yourself you run around the block naked until the breeze dries you out. :ROFLMAO:

You make that sound like you have exactly one towel at home. :D

If that is the case and you still bring a girl to your home then you will hand that towel to her and yourself you run around the block naked until the breeze dries you out. :ROFLMAO:
I do have only one towel at home. A real big fuzzy good quality one. I’m not as prepared or as experienced as you folk.

I do run around the room all naked swinging dicks and all.

Thankfully I don’t bring them often. And half the time they bring their own.

Reactions: MikeH
While doing all this, her face expression is as if I am her enemy for generations .
This line gave me a chuckle :p. And holy hell something about those eyes screams "psychotic" to me, especially the 2nd photo!

But in all seriousness, sorry to hear about this experience. I also agree that a wet towel would probably make me leave instantly.

The horror!

But why are you sure she was a post-op ladyboy? Especially without implants. There are messy females with bad attitudes.

Reactions: MikeH and Sudsy
That sounds awful.
Like........awful. But thank you for sharing and hope others don't have that same experience.

Now I need a shower just reading this.

I'm probably gonna get roasted for this, but, every time I see this thread I get kinda frustrated, so, here it is:

First, yes, you clearly had a horrible experience. The state of the room, the nature of the encounter, no question that's totally unacceptable. That's totally worth posting a harsh negative review.

What's bugging me is all this ladyboy business. You're throwing around that she's a ladyboy without any actual evidence suggesting it outside of a few hunches. You really have no idea unless she explicitly told you during the encounter. Did she show you her penis? Did she tell you she's post-op? And if she is post-op, then unless you're trying to make babies with her then what's the difference? She's a woman now, through and through. You might not find her attractive, but at this point in her (alleged) transition she's just a she.

And what's with that greeting? You didn't like the way she looked so you just asked her if she was a ladyboy? Could you imagine doing that to someone in the US? Opening the door and going "Eesh. You a tranny?". I mean, how'd you think that or any encounter would play out after something like that?

Obviously not my place to scold anybody, but I think people could stand to show a bit more class sometimes. We're all human beings here.

I'm probably gonna get roasted for this, but, every time I see this thread I get kinda frustrated, so, here it is:

First, yes, you clearly had a horrible experience. The state of the room, the nature of the encounter, no question that's totally unacceptable. That's totally worth posting a harsh negative review.

What's bugging me is all this ladyboy business. You're throwing around that she's a ladyboy without any actual evidence suggesting it outside of a few hunches. You really have no idea unless she explicitly told you during the encounter. Did she show you her penis? Did she tell you she's post-op? And if she is post-op, then unless you're trying to make babies with her then what's the difference? She's a woman now, through and through. You might not find her attractive, but at this point in her (alleged) transition she's just a she.

And what's with that greeting? You didn't like the way she looked so you just asked her if she was a ladyboy? Could you imagine doing that to someone in the US? Opening the door and going "Eesh. You a tranny?". I mean, how'd you think that or any encounter would play out after something like that?

Obviously not my place to scold anybody, but I think people could stand to show a bit more class sometimes. We're all human beings here.

Post ops give the best blow jobs. If you’ve had a dick, you know exactly how to make one feel good.

And if she is post-op, then unless you're trying to make babies with her then what's the difference?
Ill stay away from the more complex philosophical questions and answer this one: there are big differences. Ive been with a few post op providers and had a great time. There are clear differences even in the most passable post-ops though.
The biggest is that the vaginal canal is different. In a person born a woman it changes size and shape depending on arousal. A post op stays pretty much the same and you are fucking a tube with lube. Its different, you may not notice it if you are inexperienced.
There was one provider on backpage many years ago i met. Advertised as a woman no mention of her being post op. I met her and we got talking about all this. Once she realised i was totally ok with being with a post op she was comfortable telling me she was a post op too. I booked her again.
Someone on here wrote a review about her and a few commenters wrote stuff along the lines of ‘you think she may be a post op?’ And all got shot down, by the writer and some white knights. Was quite interesting.

She's a woman now, through and through.

Agree with most everything except for this. It's a bit naive and reminds me of that episode of South Park where Mr. Garrison has his operation and becomes Mrs. Garrison, then flies into a rage when he figures out he can't have periods and abortions.

A post-op transsexual is not a woman "through and thorugh." It is a male who has surgically disfigured his penis into a fashioned vagina and uses hormones and other synthetic measures to defy nature and biology. He may now identify as "she," and that's fine. But "she" still has the XY chromosome and cannot birth a child. "She" is still biologically a male. It's like the new Impossible Burger at Burger King. You can get a bunch of plant material and grind it up, stick chemicals in it, pour food coloring on it, fry it, microwave it, burn it, stomp on it; it may look like beef, it may somewhat even taste like beef, idiot vegans can claim it's beef, but at the end of the day, it is not 100% USDA Prime Angus Beef.

More than that, I think most punters who pay for quality time with ladyboys do so precisely because they aren't women, "through and through." There's a thrill in being with something that's just "other." You know the Q in LGBTQ...I think it lurks around in dark corners of the minds of 99% of hetero men. Most are ashamed to admit it. I do not have that problem.

Hopefully, neither does my other half as sooner or later I'm going to pass out drunk at my computer with my pants around my ankles and Miran on my monitor on those special nights where she works the late shift and I'm home alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.