Guest viewing is limited

OL Style Emma - Ol Style

JD77

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name
ol-style.tv/s/ phone number
Her direct link. http://smart.cityheaven.net/tt/ol-style/S6GirlDetailProfile/?girlId=8601155

Date of Encounter:
2nd week June 2015

Contact Method:
telephone listed on website

Appointment Length & Costs:
90mins / 27000 + 2000 travel + 2000 nomination

Type/Location:
Business hotel, Chiyoda-ku

Language Notes:
Techno great English, girl 2 or 3 out of 5 and help of Google app

Overall Rating:
5 out of 5

Details of the Encounter:
I called up the JK number, politely asked if we could do English and had to wait a min before I got to the man who could help. He took down my details explained about my account so if I call up he can get my details etc. I told him I wanted Noah as I liked small girls and she is 145cm. He asked a few questions and the told ,me she would not be free for two hours would I like to maybe check someone else? Then he directed me to Emma chan on OL style, he told me she had good reviews and was also small. I looked her up but saw she didn't allow finger insertion and I asked about this and was told she is delicate. I thought about it for a while before agreeing.
She turned up in 20 mins as promised and was indeed cute as a button, the photos do not do her justice as she is very pretty. Breast were ok sized with nipples that got very hard when played with, was enough to for my taste, her clothes were not very flattering but once she stripped off I was then a Very happy man. (http://img.cityheaven.net/img/girls/tt/ol-style/grdr0008601155_0090345704pc.jpg) this picture of her ass will stay with me for a long time, not to big but in proportion to her body.
We chatted for a bit and I was in no rush as we had a lot of time, had a shower and a little bit of fun in there. The wash and gargle as described by others. She loved the fact I could Pick her up out of shower and take her to room the wrapped in a dressing gown. We had a giggle about her being 1.50m and me 2m.
The action (most of the details will be mine but I will share highlights) started with some DFK while I took her pussy in my hand, after 10 min of cupping her she was very wet and then guided my hand to roam a bit more around and in her. This when I thought I must have done something right for her to allow me to do that, I'd say the not pushing for it and getting her turned on was the key. The second time she came her while body was jerking and having spasms with every move to of my finger. I took the chance to lineup the second finger and she if she would allow it, being as wet as she was and cumming a few time she nodded as the second one slowly made its way in. She came a few more times before she said enough and push end me down onto the bed. BBBJ was good but the physics of things kind of didn't make it feel great, she has a very little mouth so I was getting some teeth action, she has skills and was trying to go deep throat but is would not happen. After some trying I realised I was not going to pop so,flipped her down for some DATY, the questions was asked and agreed to.....
After the pop we cuddled and chatted some more, quite soon her 15 min alarm went of and we went for a quicke which had her I spasms again before pop 2.
Day 2 was only 60 mins and was pretty much a repeat of day 1.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I've never had such good GFE, I'm a little bit smitten. If she was working now I would not be typing this report.. I've never been with someone that comes so hard her whole body twitches and that felt great.

Last edited:
I like the possibilities. She is a doll and now on my list. I also happen to be taller and have concerns with the girls on height differences. But hell, if they aren't intimidated, I'm all for it. Thanks for the review. Also of note, I did a repeat within 3 days with a regular JK girl. She has a regular routine with everyone as reviewed which I found a bit predictable and therefore unexciting.

Nice review, JD77. It goes to show that if you treat the girls with respect and a little of the 'positive unexpected' you can go places you never thought. The 'princess carry' (o-hime dakko) which you obvious executed with top points from Emma and a 9.78 from the Russian judge is an example - it has great romantic symbolism/value here. (Mind you backs, boys!). Nice bathrobe, touch! Getting towels ready, a helping hand into the bath, interest in THEM not just their booty, etc. can go a long way.
I may be copping out, but I do not review JK/OL unless the girl okays it (or was a total car crash and people need warning). An OL told me foreign guys can bring a humour and a willingness to be thoughtful and careful in ways most Japanese customers don't. What can start at the genkan can have an affect on other tight entrances...

Last edited:
Reactions: Big Jim
Good review, thanks. Quick point, it's *Noa*, not *Noah*, though judging from how wet she was throughout my recent encounter, you're spelling may be more appropriate!

@Woody - maybe I wrote wrong about day two, it was not a routine or not enjoyable it was a shorter encounter but filled with as much fun.

@R.O.B i think the Russian gave a 9.8 ;) as you stated respect was well appreciated, that is me and not a show.

Yes JD77 - not suggesting your care and graciousness manufactured'. We, meaning foreigners, may just do things by nature or nuture rather than design that click with some girls. Some can also plain gross them out!!

Thanks R.O.B. I think you put it well but I felt the need to say it was natural as I wouldn't want someone trying to be that way then think something bad of my review.

Maybe we just clicked which is why I liked it so much.

Woody (this is both general and P4P contexts)

1. Handkerchief abuse - it is for drying hands and sweating brow here, so don't empty your hooter into it and stuff it back in your pocket
2. Tropical feet - keep your tootsies as fresh as possible, carry extra socks if you know you might be removing them, use slippers provided
3. Tropical hair - trim, everywhere, without shame and with aggression (unless you have to explain it to resting bitch face wife or GF)
4. Chewing tobacco.

Oh, I think that balances out with:
  1. Sucking that crap back up into their noses... continuously
  2. ugly elongated toes. E.T. phone home?
  3. tobacco death breath
  4. no ass whatsoever, and very very small breasts
  5. "Dentist? what's that?"