Walk in.

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 mins for 13,000.

Type/Location:
Massage parlour.

Overall Rating:
4 out of 5

Details of the Encounter:

I googled my local station to check for massage parlours and found XXX massage parlour. I'm not going to reveal the details here. This review is to encourage others to check their local stations for fun spots. Most stations have massage places. Instead of trekking into Shinjuku or somewhere. You might get better offerings near your home. Tell us if you find anywhere decent.

Anyway the salon was located on a street off the main street of my station. A place I would never usually venture. I arrived there at around 8pm. The place was clean and well-kept. It looked like a newly opened operation.

After being given some tea, I asked if the service included 'tekkoki'. (hand job). It was so I paid the cash.

Eri was 27 years old. An 8 out of 10 (actually more attractive than the false pic on the website). She had a great smile and great body. The kind of girl who guys would try to pick up in any bar.

Regarding the action, a solid massage with towels on, was followed by an oil massage. She does quite a bit of ass probing so watch out for that. After oiling up my tool she gave a great HJ. All the action was relaxing and unrushed.

She was wearing a short dress and pink panties. But I was a perfect gentleman until near the end of the HJ when I touched her pussy a bit on top of her panties. A few moans were heard. As it was my first time at this place, I wanted to create a good impression. I intend to go back again and she how far she will go. I will eventually see if BJs or more are possible. But there is no rush . We had a nice chat after the action. She seems to enjoy her work so I'm hopeful that I can have some more great sessions with her in the future.

She said I was the first gaijin in the shop.

She does quite a bit of ass probing so watch out for that

0d673f8d86d6eefb60150903528af4d9dc50b804af26cef3e2d48f21bc3bf4ba.jpg

She said I was the first gaijin in the shop.
And hopefully the only one considering the batting averages posted on post-TAGscrapee reports. (n):poop:

This review is to encourage others to check their local stations for fun spots. This is a big town - your just teasing us!

Sunday night recon confirms nothing is going on around omotesando, harajuku or gaienmae ekis. Pretty sure nothing going on in Hiroo, Daikanyama or Naka-Meguro

What about Ebisu? Anything other than New York, New York and the usual chinese massage places? Ebisu looks like it should be full of fun but it not easy to find. Anyone got tips for Ebisu?

Reactions: MossBoss
Sunday night recon confirms nothing is going on around omotesando, harajuku or gaienmae ekis. Pretty sure nothing going on in Hiroo, Daikanyama or Naka-Meguro

What about Ebisu? Anything other than New York, New York and the usual chinese massage places? Ebisu looks like it should be full of fun but it not easy to find. Anyone got tips for Ebisu?

I'm not really sure why you are surprised that there's no red light districts in what are essentially high-end shopping and/or residential districts. You aren't going to have massage parlors in those neighborhoods for a number of varied reasons.

This review is to encourage others to check their local stations for fun spots. This is a big town - your just teasing us!
All of the relevant information is passed through PM for places like these to cut down on the riff-raff spoiling it for the rest of us. (n)(n)(n)

If you live in central Tokyo you have easy access to the main mongering areas already.

For those living an hour or more away from central Tokyo, they shouldn't need to make a special journey into Tokyo for mongering reasons. I would argue that these mongers need to scout out the area nearer to them and see if they can find some local action.

I went back to the massage parlor a couple of weeks ago but the mama-san said they were booked up. It was quite late on a Saturday evening and they only have 2 rooms. Anyway she said, Eri had said that I was a nice guy. Well she recommended reserving a slot by phone in the future, which I will do.

So I was at loose end after getting the knocked back. I went to another local massage parlor. They were all Chinese. I paid 9,000 yen for 70 minutes. (This included a 1,000 yen Internet discount). Before paying I quietly asked, "Is a hand job ok?" She indicated it was ok. I should have asked, "Is a hand job included in the price?"

Anyway after a soso massage on the flip, she asked for 5,000 yen for a hand job finish. She accepted 2,000 yen for a HJ after I said 5,000 for a BJ. The whole process lasted a little less than 60 minutes. I didn't complain about the time but I won't go back unless I'm drunk or super horny. I don't like being ripped off over time and I don't want to argue after a relaxing massage......

Looking forward to seeing Eri in the future...

Reactions: just4fun
Anyway after a soso massage on the flip, she asked for 5,000 yen for a hand job finish. She accepted 2,000 yen for a HJ after I said 5,000 for a BJ. The whole process lasted a little less than 60 minutes. I didn't complain about the time but I won't go back unless I'm drunk or super horny. I don't like being ripped off over time and I don't want to argue after a relaxing massage......

This is exactly why I'm limiting myself to known places at this point and if a known place pulls this I stop going back.

This is an update on the services on offer at a massage parlour a few minutes from my apartment. Read the initial review for more background.

A few weeks ago I was at a loose end and gave the massage a parlor a call to fix up an appointment. Basically I said 'it's the gaijin-san from before' and the mama-san knew who I was. The appointment was for a peak evening spot a couple of hours away so I wasn't sure if I would get an appointment. As it turned out it was no problem.

When I got there, the mama-san was very friendly again. I was offered a shower but declined as I had just had one at home. When I went into the massage room, I didn't recognize Eri at first because she hardly wore any cosmetics this time. She said I was her first customer of the day. The set-up there is a bit strange basically the operation is run from the mama-san's apartment. I guess she just calls up one of her girls when a customer books - this might explain Eri's lack of makeup as it was quite a late booking.

Eri surprised me because she remembered stuff which we had previously talked about regarding; my hometown, interests and jobs. She is very friendly the mood was very relaxed. I tried to slip a finger in her panties but realized there was a pad thing so I focused on getting her breasts out, which I did. After getting an excellent HJ, I made a joke about preferring BJs which went down well.

This place is great for a 'relaxing time' . I'm quite happy with what I get there and believe I have a chance of getting more 'extras' in 2016. We will see...

Did the bj cost xtra?

Website availability?

Last edited:
Wait, I'm confused a little... just a little...

On Aug 2nd, you posted that they charged you extra for HJ and then your last post didn't mention it...
And lastly, did the BJ comment work out in your favor? Reading between the lines a lot these days, lol.

Reactions: John Chavers
Wait, I'm confused a little... just a little...

On Aug 2nd, you posted that they charged you extra for HJ and then your last post didn't mention it...
And lastly, did the BJ comment work out in your favor? Reading between the lines a lot these days, lol.

If you check back on the August 2nd post, I said that the original place was booked up so I risked a nearby Chinese place instead.

When I went to 'Happy Tugs' on that date the mama-San recommended booking by phone next time. So that is what I did.

I paid an all inclusive fee of 14,000 yen - I didn't ask for the website discount this time.

I forgot to mention that I actually got an extra 10 minutes extra for no charge.

I'll be back!

Reactions: TAG Manager
Did the bj cost xtra?

Website availability?

Sorry if the last bit wasn't clear. I write these messages on the train on a little iPhone so....

I didn't get a BJ but I live in hope for the future....

I am not going to reveal the website as it will reveal where I live. The main point of the review was to encourage others to try the millions of local massage parlors around Japan. Anyway I live miles from anywhere so it is a long way to come for a HJ!

Reactions: Wwanderer
Building rapport with a local provider can be a great idea. I live on the Chuo line, to the west of Shinjuku. Eighteen months ago I tried out a single-provider relaxation massage place close to my local station. The Chinese lady is in her early 40s, a little thick around the middle, but with nice boobs; friendly and smiley.

First visit was a ¥3000 half-hour trial massage. Solid pressure, back walking, etc. A good hard rub. On the flip, her touch became more sensual. The thirty minutes were over and tapping my now-hard member through the towel, she asked if I wanted something more. We agreed an hj for ¥3000. I managed to have her boobs out and enjoyed sucking on her nipples while my had wandered almost freely. A nice finish...

This arrangement lasted a few more sessions, with the sexual element becoming more intense. More fingering, mutual nipple sucking etc. I made her cum, etc.

So, one day I offered ¥10000 and smiled. The result was she showered and we 'went to bed'. Lots of kissing, daty, fingering and sumata. She didn't engage in bj, but I was a happy man.

These sessions became more intense.

Now, I have massage, oil massage, especially on my behind, and a nice one-hour session with fs if I am in the mood. All for ¥10000.

So I thoroughly recommend persisting with a local provider :)

Last edited:
Building rapport with a local provider can be a great idea. I live on the Chuo line, to the west of Shinjuku. Eighteen months ago I tried out a single-provider relaxation massage place close to my local station. The Chinese lady is in her early 40s, a little thick around the middle, but with nice boobs; friendly and smiley.

Early 40s? Oh boy.. Is this typical for these station massage places, or do they feature younger ladies? 26-28 is pretty much my ceiling for p4p. Early 40s - I can get at home for free ;)

Early 40s? Oh boy.. Is this typical for these station massage places, or do they feature younger ladies? 26-28 is pretty much my ceiling for p4p. Early 40s - I can get at home for free ;)
Other local places have women aged from early 20s and up. However, for me, chemistry and experience count a great deal. I tried others but kept returning to the mature lady.

Many a good tune is played on an old fiddle, as the saying goes.

Of course, I fully understand anyone preferring younger and more nubile. If I could find a young gorgeous woman at the same price, I would be more than happy!

I am a new member here but have been following a number of threads as a reader for over a year. Really great info here. I discovered that finding a HJ in the Tokyo area is extremely easy. I have been to a number of places on the link below, major majority are Chinese shops. The ones I have been to so far have never asked me about my linguistic background or ability (cash in hand was all I needed), and in fact the woman I end up with becomes quite surprised during the soaping down or showering time when she hears me speak both Japanese and Chinese, but I am pretty sure most Chinese places want your payment, not your mouth.

Sorry the places listed on the site below are in Japanese only, but you can navigate shops according to stations in and around Tokyo.

Hope this site might prove helpful for those who enjoy a massage with a happy ending.

http://www.a-side.com/area_each.php?area=0300

Thanks for the info Grunt. I believe most people can find hidden gems near to where they live or work. It just takes a bit of leg work or browsing the Internet.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Thank you, MossBoss. Yes the link I provided above includes a number of places outside the heart of Tokyo. As far as Atsugi, Hachioji, and so on. I hope it might prove helpful for those in Kanagawa, Chiba and Saitama who are in need of a gentle hand before heading home to bed. I have seen an explosion of massage shops open up in my nearly 30 years in Tokyo, so one really doesn't need to head out on the street in search of a streetwalker offering a quick rubdown.

I understand the premise but as I am just visiting for a week and have little Japanese skills can someone explain a way for someone with limited language skills to find massage places with HE near shinyurigaoka? Goggling massage and shinyurigaoka doesn't really pull anything and the sites that do come up are all in Japanese. I'll trade you for info on Hawaiis action if you're ever there.