Guest viewing is limited

Even After X amount of years in Japan I'll never get used to____

Yes, unfortunately Japanese took their dairy lessons from the USA and all cattle now eats corn.
This seems appropriate.

I dont know what that means but any song about screwing a fat girl is welcome.

England is divided into people (usually southern twats) who like their chips with vinegar, and people (northern louts) who like their chips with gravy.

The latter are way more fun.

Reactions: SugoiBoy and MikeH
England is divided into people (usually southern twats) who like their chips with vinegar, and people (northern louts) who like their chips with gravy.

I’m always learning new things from TAG.

Bonus: I have heard a lot of girls apparently wear them because they don’t want to put on makeup. But a lack of makeup is most noticeable in the eyes, right? ...It’s just weird.
From what I understand, its also for privacy. If you are a young attractive lady and you are in a love hotel district walking alone, you are either having an affair or working in p

Salt and vinegar. Not just vinegar that would be weird.

Mushy peas and curry sauce are also options.

I miss shit english food

Also ‘southern twat’ and ‘nothern lout’ ... when was the last time you went to england? 1840?

Also ‘southern twat’ and ‘nothern lout’ ... when was the last time you went to england? 1840?

I was trying to keep my language somewhat clean.... hahaha.

Reactions: Durg50 and Frenchy
From what I understand, its also for privacy. If you are a young attractive lady and you are in a love hotel district walking alone, you are either having an affair or working in p.
interesting, because I’m pretty sure the eyes are the most recognizable part of the face, not the nose/mouth... but whatever they think, I guess :rolleyes:

Reactions: SugoiBoy
interesting, because I’m pretty sure the eyes are the most recognizable part of the face, not the nose/mouth... but whatever they think, I guess :rolleyes:
Sunglasses at night may be a bit conspicous though.

Northern cunt
Southern cunt

We arent moving forward as a species.

Thanks. I obviously cannot say such horrible things coz I’m French but its good to know.
Ok so thats for Englanders.
How about Scots and Welsh and Northern Irish ?

It's interesting. In the office I've seen the women gossip about a new Male colleague. Instead of discussing his personality or whether he's even handsome or not they seem to focus on what kind of car he drives, what kind of watch he wears and then speculate based on that what his income is

I think they are just more focused with status than anything else. Security over love.

Reactions: IchigoDave
More likely he had 10.000 yens in savings and bought in on credit. :D

But I thought the car and cash thing was more Chinese than Japanese. In Singapore they say the girls rank guys based on five Cs. Car, Cash, Condominium, Career and then what was the last one, the one that was not so important, oh yeah: Character. :ROFLMAO:
Character never makes the list, last C is Credit.

Reactions: inaka and MikeH
I'll never get used to public toilets where the door to the stall opens inward. Why would the door open into a tiny space than outward into the much bigger room. I'm tall, big, clumsily large-footed and if I am wandering around in public, I am also toting a large backpack. Can be very awkward to get in and get situated.

Canadian toilet stall doors open inwards, too, except the disabled ones. Actually, come to think of it, I can't think of anywhere I've been where they don't, although I never really paid attention. That's Canada, US, UK, Dubai, Australia, Hong Kong and Japan.

Reactions: Acid Burn
Why would the door open into a tiny space than outward into the much bigger room.

There actually IS a reason - because it's easier for emergency services to force the door open in an emergency. You can push a lot harder than you can pull.

There actually IS a reason - because it's easier for emergency services to force the door open in an emergency. You can push a lot harder than you can pull.

I thought the main reason for in-swinging doors was to save space. There also safer - less risk of someone getting hit by the door.

I would have guessed that emergency services would recommend toilet doors swing outwards - so they can easily access the hinges and take the door off. Suspect that happens more often in the US than here in Japan. Although in the US you could pull a dead body or unconscious junkie out of the cubicle without opening the door in some public toilets.

For my own privacy and safety - gotta go with the inswinger.

Reactions: SugoiBoy