Everything 90's

Tanz der Vampire -- Dance of the Vampire.

I recently became aware of this 1990s musical (originally from austria)

"For Sarah"

and

the german version of Total Eclipse of the Heart

Feeling a bit down today because of work and other issues. C’est la vie.
So I looked for one of my go-to stand-up videos from the 90s to help cheer me up.
This bit, “I Ain’t Scared of You Mutha******s”, by the late great Bernie Mac pulls me out of a funk every time.
Mac, one of the future stars of Ocean’s Eleven (2001), killed it after another comedian got booed off the stage.
Check it out:

Feeling a bit down today because of work and other issues. C’est la vie.
So I looked for one of my go-to stand-up videos from the 90s to help cheer me up.
@Majestyk , i know how you feel...
I watch Jo Koy when I'm down (reminds me of my time in the US)

that part when he impersonates his mom and talks about vicks usually makes me laugh

Last edited:
Just listening this now and it reminded me this thread...
Dedicated to all of us TAG pervs... :)

Reactions: Majestyk
Just listening this now and it reminded me this thread...
Dedicated to all of us TAG pervs... :)

The 70s did this one better....

Reactions: Ken1988 and Frenchy
This weekend, I’ve been playing an oldie-but-goodie from 1998 — “You Get What You Give” from American alternative rock band New Radicals.

Reactions: Frenchy
Why do I remember a version by Roberta Flack that shits all over this. Oh, this is the 90's.......the lean decade of music.....

Reactions: Sudsy
So true... the only really memorable act for me out of the 90s was Rage Against the Machine, but even that was more for their intensity than their musicality.

Well, there was also the Pietasters, but they're pretty niche, not that many ska/soul fusion fans.

Oh come on, we had Destiny’s Child :D

I often played this one in the car , followed by Gold Digger, hoping the wife would get the clue ... :)

I often played this one in the car , followed by Gold Digger, hoping the wife would get the clue ... :)

Never listened to top 100 music. MTV had no control over my musical influences. I have no idea what this garbage is that was written in some back room by a group of guys. But I can guess your sardonic point of view.

Reactions: Sudsy

If it's never been obvious, I don't care for hip hop, rap, or the overproduced garbage that is modern "R&B".

Reactions: Simonka