120MIN 110000 (100000+10000TAX)

Booking Method:
Other Website (Cityheaven, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
February 2024

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
First of all I want to point out that the contact on City Heaven has left his job and all the problems I am about to describe comes from that guy.

I enjoy a deep kiss when I'm having sex but when I was playing on the mat with the girl and the girl told me that it is not okay to kiss her. This turn me off 100% and shocked me by surprise because I always remember to be hygienic before I go to the stores, I even took a shower and brushed my teeth just before I came, so my first reaction is that the girl does not like me. After trying very hard on her part. By the way she is extremely attractive with a real age at 23,I had my first shot on the mat.

It really confused me and I immediately have all the disappointment written on my face, she definitely could feel my disappointment so there was a long silence when she cleaned the mat. After taking another shower and dried ourselves up. I asked her why she did not want to kiss me, and that was when it surprised me even more because she told me it was a store policy to not kiss foreigners. Which I absolutely did not know prior to that second. After 40 minutes of Google translation I understood the following details.

As I think most people would understand that when it comes to soapland stores, race does indeed matter a lot. As far as I know, this store only accepts Taiwanese and Hong Kong Asian foreign men. They do not accept Chinese men and I don't think any westerners( Caucasian ) would be accepted in the store.

But Still free feel free to ask, because they may have adapt a different policy when you see this review. Please be sure you are completely honest of your nationality they may ask to check your passport and you will be arrested on the spot if you lied about your nationality.

The foreign policy in the store is NO KISSES (not even on the lip), condom on all the time( sad but understandable). The reason for this very strict foreign policy of adapted by this store owner is due to the fact that there are many many Japanese people come to this store. They will only speak Japanese with you in the store even though you don't understand it, just to make sure other Japanese people don't realize that you are a foreigner.

After confirming with the store manager I do know why they don't accept Chinese Asian men but I will not tell you, please do not try to ask me or DM me on this website(Except for this site owner). This is how they treat foreigners in this store. If you don't like it then don't go to it, there are many many other places that will accept foreign customers no matter the nationality and they will provide almost the same service.

After a long period of conversation including discussing how foreigners are welcomed or not will come in soaplands, we decided to go for a second round with 10 minutes left on the clock, I try to my best to unload my second load as fast as I can and it was really easy because once again she is very attractive.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I believe this store has a lot of very attractive girls and it is a very popular store, you have to make an appointment almost 1 month beforehand to meet the popular girls( I arranged my visit 30 days prior the visit ) and even if that is not possible with some of the extremely popular girls because they will selectively only accept Japanese customers.

After playing with the girl, I had a very long conversation with the store, with my very poor Japanese and using Google Translation 90% of the time. They told me that the contact on City Heaven website has caused some problems on their side because they he did not directly tell foreigners what foreign policies(In some case he even lied about these foreigners have came to the store before to make an appointment, I guess it's for the commission's) . Some foreigners will choose to post on Japanese forms saying that this soapland is bad due to various other reasons

I think an easy way for you to distinguish the right contact (they haven't changed the contact on City Heaven yet) is whether the person on the other end is recommending this store or recommending other stores simultaneously.

Since some Japanese customers will not go to particular stores once they know they accept foreign customers. I think the Japanese staff in the store and the girls are trying very hard to keep a good balance with good business and maintaining their reputation in Japan, as a foreigner there is nothing else for me to accept the fact that I am indeed a foreigner.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report!

Approved: 3/5/2024

Please be sure you are completely honest of your nationality they may ask to check your passport and you will be arrested on the spot if you lied about your nationality.

Thanks for this, it has been a rough morning and I needed the laugh.

But Still free feel free to ask, because they may have adapt a different policy when you see this review. Please be sure you are completely honest of your nationality they may ask to check your passport and you will be arrested on the spot if you lied about your nationality.
Well, just for clarification you would not be arrested, lol.

As I think most people would understand that when it comes to soapland stores, race does indeed matter a lot. As far as I know, this store only accepts Taiwanese and Hong Kong Asian foreign men. They do not accept Chinese men and I don't think any westerners( Caucasian ) would be accepted in the store.

The foreign policy in the store is NO KISSES (not even on the lip), condom on all the time( sad but understandable). The reason for this very strict foreign policy of adapted by this store owner is due to the fact that there are many many Japanese people come to this store. They will only speak Japanese with you in the store even though you don't understand it, just to make sure other Japanese people don't realize that you are a foreigner.
This is obviously total bullshit, who told you all this?

Been twice and got different levels of service(always proper kisses and BBBJ) and was never asked for passport.

Also, using Japanese City Heaven you only chat directly with the store and not City Heaven staff.

I assume you used City Heaven Traveler?

Edit below.

Just struck me that Versailles changed store manager recently so policy's might have changed for the worse.

Last edited:
damn.

Based on my experience with Akane, it was all great.

Im Singaporean Chinese and i didnt encounter even the slightest bit of hostility/dislike by any of the staff or Akane herself.

Reactions: Cinnabums
Thanks for the review, but I am also a bit puzzled. Versailles got reviewed quite a lot on this forum and they never seemed to be very strict when it comes to foreigners or even limited knowledge of Japanese.

I think a lot of the things you mentioned are not shop policy....probably the girl's polite way of saying that SHE won't do it.

Last edited:
One thing I am confident to say is - this shop does accept Chinese customer, but its reputation is also not that good even within Chinese, because of their service level, price and attitude.

And, as @Cinnabums said, the 'contact on CityHeaven' you mentioned may not be the staff from the shop (i am even in doubt whether CH Traveller has a real-time chat system like the local CH site), it has no reason for a CH contact to have any 'commission' if anyone makes a booking via him/her, it is the same system as you call the shop directly.

So, as you didnt mention it clearly, how exactly you made the booking?

Last edited:
Can verify that I have kissed Versailles girls, but specific to Aika she just isn’t that into it. She opened up in round two with me after she said I was yasashii.

I thought the gaijin price is 90,000 yen for 2 hrs.

At 26style.net virtually all the ladies reviewed there does NS (no skin)

I thought the gaijin price is 90,000 yen for 2 hrs.

At 26style.net virtually all the ladies reviewed there does NS (no skin)
Aika went from newbie (65k + 10k) straight to diamond (100k + 10k) as she has a monster schedule of seven slots a day.

You’re not going to get NS at Versailles, and we don’t discuss the topic here at all.

Reactions: PotatoMarmite
Please be sure you are completely honest of your nationality they may ask to check your passport and you will be arrested on the spot if you lied about your nationality.

This is really shocking, who in the hell told you this?

Soapland is under the risk of being raided by police anytime, do they want to involve the police proactively by saying "Hey, we have a dude lying his nationality!"?

But, seriously, every foreigner in Japan is mandated to carry passport (short term) or resident card (long term) all the time, in case the police asks for that but you didn't have it at that time, it will cause big trouble.

Well, just for clarification you would not be arrested, lol.

Hi guys since people have been responding for the arresting thing, I want to clarify that Versailles did not tell me about the passport situation

it is another store アリスカフェ ALICE CAFE - Cospara.

Just to clarify a little bit more, I believe the arrest is about impersonating yourself as Japanese when you're not, and the clerk told me that, Not trying to bad mouth about this store or anything it's just what they've told me

Last edited:
Can verify that I have kissed Versailles girls, but specific to Aika she just isn’t that into it. She opened up in round two with me after she said I was yasashii.

After checking with the store manager that they they told me this last rule was about not kissing the girl

Attachments

• 178178.jpg
    178178.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 360
  • 178177.jpg
    178177.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 320
  • 擷取.JPG
    擷取.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 310
This is obviously total bullshit, who told you all this?

Been twice and got different levels of service(always proper kisses and BBBJ) and was never asked for passport.

Also, using Japanese City Heaven you only chat directly with the store and not City Heaven staff.

I assume you used City Heaven Traveler?

Edit below.

Just struck me that Versailles changed store manager recently so policy's might have changed for the worse.
City Heaven Traveler?

YES

Edit below.

YES new store manager now, Maybe it depends on the girl also

I believe the arrest is about impersonating yourself as Japanese when you're not, and the clerk told me that,

Yeah that is definitely a criminal act punishable by death. I mean why would the clerk had lied to you?

Reactions: txtx
Yeah that is definitely a criminal act punishable by death. I mean why would the clerk had lied to you?
Just trying to leave a honest experience here.
Not trying to spread any misinformation
I am sorry if this is not true.
I'm not experienced as many of you are

Just for some additional information, they did ask me where I'm from , So I thought what the other store said it was serious

Attachments

• 123.JPG
    123.JPG
    100.5 KB · Views: 314
Last edited:
I'm not experienced as many of you are

You don't have to be experienced, just think with your head above your shoulders. While anyone can ask you to show them your residence card or passport you only have to show it to a short list of people. Namely those are an immigration inspector, an immigration control officer, a police official, a coast guard officer or any other official of the state or local public entity as provided for by a Ministry of Justice ordinance.

Specifically the list doesn't include soapland staff members. So even if we pretend it is possible to "impersonate a Japanese citizen" and lie about your nationality AND that it would be illegal to do that how they would find out? Call the cops to arrest you, "moshi moshi, there is this guy who claims to be Yamada Taro but we suspect he is a foreigner as he is white as lily and doesn't speak any Japanese. Please come to arrest him"?

You don't have to be experienced, just think with your head above your shoulders. While anyone can ask you to show them your residence card or passport you only have to show it to a short list of people. Namely those are an immigration inspector, an immigration control officer, a police official, a coast guard officer or any other official of the state or local public entity as provided for by a Ministry of Justice ordinance.

Specifically the list doesn't include soapland staff members. So even if we pretend it is possible to "impersonate a Japanese citizen" and lie about your nationality AND that it would be illegal to do that how they would find out? Call the cops to arrest you, "moshi moshi, there is this guy who claims to be Yamada Taro but we suspect he is a foreigner as he is white as lily and doesn't speak any Japanese. Please come to arrest him"?
I have contacted moderator, I think It would be better for the site to delete this post I made

Sorry for not fact checking about the things I wrote

I am willing to delete the post myself but I cant find it anywhere on the site, please tell me if you know how thanks.

I have contacted moderator, I think It would be better for the site to delete this post I made

Sorry for not fact checking about the things I wrote

I am willing to delete the post myself but I cant find it anywhere on the site, please tell me if you know how thanks.

Well, maybe it is better to leave it out there to remind any new members that much of the stuff the p4p staff tells you is just plain bullshit to make you follow their rules.

I mean it is not a good idea to try to sneak in by claiming you are a Japanese citizen, but it is not illegal either. If they notice you are a foreigner and the shop is Japanese-only they will most probably kick you out and not return any money you have already paid them.

Reactions: DragonSlayer
I suspect it was just the girl who didn't want to do kissing, but will be looking out to see if this really is a new thing or not.

After checking with the store manager that they they told me this last rule was about not kissing the girl
Did anybody read the picture? It said 粘膜行為 for “mucous” which OP misinterpreted as no kissing when it’s just another way of saying “wear a condom”

Did anybody read the picture? It said 粘膜行為 for “mucous” which OP misinterpreted as no kissing when it’s just another way of saying “wear a condom”

Yeah but the other rule was already "wear all condoms" so there is no left.

No I did not misinterpreted, this rule is obviously poorly translated,
I also didn't think this would be about kissing, so I specifically asked for this rule after the service
I have the conversation in Line with the clerk for addition information. the 3 people in this conversation is me, the line translator bot and the clerk (To protect privacy, I blacked out the picture and ID.)

to be honest this was a strange experience for me too, I do like the store, there are a lot of girls to choose from ,
If anyone has a different contact that provides different info, I am more then happy to visit it again, that's why I left "Recommended, May Repeat."

Attachments

• 999.JPG
    999.JPG
    82.8 KB · Views: 353
Reactions: SealedTears