Guest viewing is limited

Versailles (SL) Extreme strict foreign policy but with nice girls in versailles

Great and welcome!

Not great, all the collective wisdom above didn't teach you that sharing is caring or perhaps this is the first time you read a review on TAG when the provider was named?
Sure, just wanted to catch up the rules and etiquette before diving right in. I went with Hinano-san too. My experience more or less matched up with yours @Cinnabums, Hinano's mat technique is otherworldly, almost preferred over the FS.

Reactions: Cinnabums
I am a little surprised. I am happy that my Japanese is pretty close to native.

Is she 110k because she's some goddess tier? Last time I visited, I only paid 90k for a 120min session with Miku. I hope they didn't raise the price cos I'm planning to go back.
And they never checked my nationality at all. I don't think they would reject Chinese Chinese customers.

Reactions: LastExile13
Is she 110k because she's some goddess tier? Last time I visited, I only paid 90k for a 120min session with Miku. I hope they didn't raise the price cos I'm planning to go back.
And they never checked my nationality at all. I don't think they would reject Chinese Chinese customers.
How'd you enjoy Miku? I met her during a walk in last year.

She's cute and beautiful. I was really into her looks and that didn't disappoint. Sex wise not the best I had but still very enjoyable. I'm planning to go back and get a motorcycle course with her.
Sounds pretty much like my experience. Glad you had a good time! I'm not sure I could afford a 3p at Versailles myself lmao.

Reactions: Cinnabums
Well, the foreign policy is true and I had similar experience last year. You may find someone who is willing to do lip kiss (not deep) or even deep kiss but it will be a lucky draw, and you can not confirm it if it is a walk-in. I think everyone should notice this before they enter.

• Sad
Reactions: Danbo and Alice
That is insanely expensive. There is no way I would justify that price especially with no kissing. I hope they drove you home in the cab for free

There's a diamond class where they cost that much. Others cost 90k.

Well, the foreign policy is true and I had similar experience last year. You may find someone who is willing to do lip kiss (not deep) or even deep kiss but it will be a lucky draw, and you can not confirm it if it is a walk-in. I think everyone should notice this before they enter.
I didn't think much of it back in November since it was my first time, but I only got some shallow pecks. Maybe I could've pushed things further but it was my first time and I was nervous so I was quite passive.

Stop using Google translate... it's a "nirin" course.
Sorry I remember I saw some other people used this translation and thought that's how people call 二輪車 here. I guess I'll just call it 3P in future.

Sorry I remember I saw some other people used this translation and thought that's how people call 二輪車 here. I guess I'll just call it 3P in future.
the kanji is pronounced that way (kind of). it's translated that other way.

The course doesn’t actually have the 車 in it, though a few uneducated tenchos who don’t understand the actual meaning assumed it referred to tires (二輪 can also mean two flowers, the original usage for the course)…

Reactions: MikeH
If I were a client I would be more bothered by these rules than by gaijin tax.
Definitely makes you feel like people are grossed out and paranoid about us.
I understand covid 19 has made people paranoid about kissing, but there are still plenty of oppai pubs where girls make out heavily with (Japanese speaking) foreigners, so a soapland shouldn’t be so uptight!

I saw Hinano today and confirm she said they were not supposed to even kiss foreigners or allow any form of mucus membrane contact. It was actually one of the most awkward and disappointing sessions of my entire soapland career and I left just kinda sad and miserable lol.

I saw Hinano today and confirm she said they were not supposed to even kiss foreigners or allow any form of mucus membrane contact. It was actually one of the most awkward and disappointing sessions of my entire soapland career and I left just kinda sad and miserable lol.

Ok, this sounds nuts. So you pay a premium price for the absolute minimum? Nice deal

Ok, this sounds nuts. So you pay a premium price for the absolute minimum? Nice deal
Couldn't even do DATY. She did allow kissing but only that shallow pecking kissing that feels worse than not being kissed at all and said it was a secret from the shop. Feels really bad after seeing Hinami at Segretario yesterday who spent about 60 minutes with her tongue down my throat. I was also denied trying a second round because there were only 40 minutes left. Honestly I'm kinda pissed about the whole thing. But that's not what this thread is about and I'll write a review later.

Edit: Denied for 40 minutes left is probably too harsh. Sorry. She would have done round 2 but I took about 10 minutes of light kisses and touches to get hard and when I suggested doggy style at that point she said we should save it for next time because of the time. I'll definitely have to wait a bit to write the review because I need to cool off and refocus to think about it fairly.

Last edited:
I think it’s one thing if girls are not into kissing personally, but for a shop to implant that idea into them that seeing foreigners is that dangerous is ridiculous.
“Shop secret”? Sounds like “Japanese joke” to me. 😒 Basically a weird excuse to treat people badly.

Half their Platinum girls left, and foreigners pay more for less. This shop used to be great but with the new management it has clearly sunk to bottom tier.

Let our wallets do the talking!

Half their Platinum girls left...
I thought that their X/Twitter accounts just got suspended like Shizuku & Kotone's case. Didn't know they've left the shop.
You can add the gyaru perorist, Hinano, to the list of Platinum girls who have left.

Reactions: Alice
Half their Platinum girls left, and foreigners pay more for less. This shop used to be great but with the new management it has clearly sunk to bottom tier.

Let our wallets do the talking!
Many of them are now at Opera.

Reactions: Alice