Feeling my way

ThatsAmore

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
Found this guide through search and its really helping me to start enjoying Tokyo nightlife. Been here three months already but have been too busy settling down before starting to have some fun.
I'm in the middle aged category and can only speak a few Japanese phrases but that shouldn't be too much of a problem, should it ? I'm from a Mediterranean island in Europe so can also speak good Italian and French.

Thanks for your posts and reviews. Looking forward to contribute as well.

Hello Everyone,
Found this guide through search and its really helping me to start enjoying Tokyo nightlife. Been here three months already but have been too busy settling down before starting to have some fun.
I'm in the middle aged category and can only speak a few Japanese phrases but that shouldn't be too much of a problem, should it ? I'm from a Mediterranean island in Europe so can also speak good Italian and French.

Tu es Corse? Pinsutu ? :D

Reactions: ThatsAmore
Cool, je connais pas Malte, si t'as besoin d'un conseil n'hésite pas l'ami ;)

A Maltese knight is among us hehe, Great!

fais pas attention à mes conneries surtout, c'est plus fort que moi :D

My first advice is too load the application "Mirai Japanese", for learn quickly some Japanese, it will help you for fun ;)

In Japan, i can assure you that French and Italian languages will serve you nothing, except for Football player names, they like Football, and for order pizzas :D

Wow Man, i can assure you that you will have a great success, im pretty sure that the Japanese females never met a guy from the legendary Malte island, hehe, enjoy!

Last edited:
Yep..
I'm good
Got a couple of dates lined up...blind ones..the dates I hope, not the women.

Great! And dont forget to keep your sword well sharpened!

Alice also is from Eu...And Anna! :)
And Euro is increasing thanks to Macron, yay! Sometimes I feel sorry for the Brits post-Brexit (-20% on the pound or so). Just kidding.

Hello Everyone,

welcome, looking forward to read more from you :)

Non, je suis maltais..
that was my first guess.
I once met one Maltese in Tokyo and he was a really nice fellow. (y)
jgawdu lilek innefsek fil gappun
i can assure you that you will have a great success, im pretty sure that the Japanese females never met a guy from the legendary Malte island, hehe, enjoy!
the friend I knew was dating a japanese girl :D

that was my first guess.
Lol man, you are a psychic or... a mytho? ;)
Firstable, there is something like hundreds islands in Mediterranean sea! how its possible to guess that a guy speaking French and Italian come from Malta? For the simple reason that its not the main languages practiced there ( about 10% practice French, max 40% Italian)... in Sardaigna ( about 20% French , 100% Italian ), Sicilia ( about 20% practiced French, 100% Italian ), Corsica ( 100% practice French, 90% Italian )for naming the biggers, and not mention the plethora Greeks islands where they speak Italian also...

Last edited:
And Euro is increasing thanks to Macron, yay! Sometimes I feel sorry for the Brits post-Brexit (-20% on the pound or so). Just kidding.

Ouais, pas convaincu par Macron du tout moi... On voit que tu vis plus ici depuis longtemps mon ami, moi j'aimerais un Frexit, et t'inquiètes pas pour les anglais, sur le plan économique ils vont nous niquer bien comme il faut!

Lol man, you are a psychic or... a mytho? ;)
Firstable, there is something like hundreds islands in Mediterranean sea! how its possible to guess that a guy speaking French and Italian come from Malta? For the simple reason that its not the main languages practiced there ( about 10% practice French, max 40% Italian)... in Sardaigna ( about 20% French , 100% Italian ), Sicilia ( about 20% practiced French, 100% Italian ), Corsica ( 100% practice French, 90% Italian )for naming the biggers, and not mention the plethora Greeks islands where they speak Italian also...
believe it or not I was really about to ask him if he's Maltese before reading him affirming he is. I didn't think about Corsica an Sicilia because those aren't countries.

I tough about Malta and not Cyprus because I know their language is a mix between English Arabic and Italian ... and as I said it was a just a guess, it would't have been a big deal if I was wrong, there was nothing to lose and nothing to win so you d'ont have to be jealous I guessed right :D.

PS : I had also guessed you were french the first time I read your nickname (du verbe culbuter). :D

believe it or not I was really about to ask him if he's Maltese before reading him affirming he is. I didn't think about Corsica an Sicilia because those aren't countries.

I tough about Malta and not Cyprus because I know their language is a mix between English Arabic and Italian ... and as I said it was a just a guess, it would't have been a big deal if I was wrong, there was nothing to lose and nothing to win so you d'ont have to be jealous I guessed right :D.

PS : I had also guessed you were french the first time I read your nickname (du verbe culbuter). :D
No nothing to win or loose thats true, i was just curious because he never spoke about a "country", but mentioned only an island ;)

btw, Corsica and Sicilia are a part of countries of course...

No worries bro, and there is no shame at all to be a mytho, im myself sometime :p

congrats for the verbe!

No nothing to win or loose thats true, i was just curious because he never spoke about a "country", but mentioned only an island ;)

btw, Corsica and Sicilia are a part of countries of course...

No worries bro, and there is no shame at all to be a mytho, im myself sometime :p

congrats for the verbe!

he didn't say "country" but I assumed he would say I'm french or I'm Italian in an international board if he was from a part of France or a part of Italy.

If I was a psychic or mytho I would have said "I knew it", not "that was my first guess". and well that was just a guess mate, no need to go all dramatic. :cautious: