Guest viewing is limited

Kadoebi [SL] First impression with Sumire すみれ

An update about this place. Based on one of the girl I met recently this place allow foreigner (Taiwanese , to be exact, based on what the girl told me) with no Japanese language skill. She has serviced two of them before. One of them with no Japanese language skill at all, while another has some basic skill.

They may need to pay the gaijin tax. I did not since they didn't ask and I didn't tell.

Reactions: Alice
I just walked past that place as I was heading to check in a business hotel. It’s like 3 mins walk. I might give it a try these few days and see. If not back to dolce or y shirts?

I haven't had troubles getting at Kadoebi places in Kabukicho before, but they'll often charge a gaijin tax (New Grand and Spa were a hefty +10000). Not all girls accept foreigners either.

Oddly, Lounge Yoki, their much more upscale place a couple blocks away had no gaijin tax and didn't seem to care I was a foreigner (though the base price is quite a bit higher).

Damn the chain's really been expanding.
yoki.png

Reactions: Alice
Anyone who is not good at Japanese and/or non-Asian tried going in-person to the Shinjuku branch? Any luck?
My Japanese is pretty bad, though I am East asian and constantly get mistaken for being Japanese. I was able to book an appointment through messaging one of the girls on Twitter and asked if Gaijin are fine. Note: did not specify my race.

To be honest, I think not all of the girls accept gaijin, but you can always try and find out via Twitter or a walk-in if you are feeling courageous. Though, gonna get hit with 10,000 gaijin tax. Is it worth it? Idk.. going to see later tonight so review coming soon!

Just been slinging one up Sumire, not sure if the same one, in their Otsuka branch. I just walked in like I’d always been in there, trilby hat and spoke Japanese. I’m a full on Cracker.

Reactions: Maxblack