First song of your day

• Sad
Reactions: Cinnabums

Tell me you heard the Eddie vedder cover. It's one of my all time favorite covers of any song. And yes I am necroing this comment because I couldnt believe someone posted this XD

Haha - that's brilliant. My nan loved the Patience and Prudence version, but it really worked so much better in horror. :D

If it's not obvious, I watch a LOT of horror films. :devil:

(Christine)

Last edited:

When I was in university I worked for my college radio and co-hosted the biweekly metal show. One of my cohorts described Mgla as 'the most straightforwardly black metal black metal' he's ever heard and that's always stuck with me. Good band.

Fuck, that album was 8 years ago already? I feel old. 2015 was a good year though for black metal. Same year I saw Mayhem, Watain and Rotting Christ live and walked away drenched in pig blood.

Reactions: Cinnabums
Same year I saw Mayhem, Watain and Rotting Christ live and walked away drenched in pig blood.
Remember chatting with Attila from Mayhem and him complaining about the stench of Watain during their tour together. Their stage wear was never washed and drenched in many different types of animal blood.

Last edited:
Remember chatting with Attila from Mayhem and him complaining about the stench of Watain during their your together. Their stage wear was never washed and drenched in many different types of animal blood.

He must not hate them too much because they've had I think two more tours together since the 2015 one I went to.

I've been trying to find some good metal shows to go to when I visit Japan but closest I had was Finntroll during my last visit - and they canceled and rescheduled for a date I can't make it out, lol.

I might go see Septicflesh the day I get back to the US, but I have to decide if it's worth getting two hours of sleep on a work night after getting back from an international trip and I've seen them before.

Attachments

• IMG_6371.jpeg
    IMG_6371.jpeg
    61.2 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_6373.jpeg
    IMG_6373.jpeg
    147.4 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: Sudsy
Reactions: DireWolf98
After talking about viking metal before I remembered this gem of a band. They play in Tokyo all the time I highly recommend them.

Reactions: Sudsy

Reactions: CharlieSimms