First song of your day

I try to start my day with great energy every time. today, the first one on my playlist was Party Rock Anthem. Yes I know it's not new but it still makes me happy every time hear it. makes me smile.

I try to start my day with great energy every time. today, the first one on my playlist was Party Rock Anthem. Yes I know it's not new but it still makes me happy every time hear it. makes me smile.

Link the song when you post :)

For me today....

Reactions: rikkun
Had to actually work in the office today, decided to make sure I was in an appropriate mood for it....

Today started off with.....

Reactions: rikkun
I love the City Pop songs from the 80s! It's really the sound of the times but I heard from younger people that it's getting noticed again. Hopefully, they can keep that up because letting that genre fade away will be a massive shame.

I love the City Pop songs from the 80s! It's really the sound of the times but I heard from younger people that it's getting noticed again. Hopefully, they can keep that up because letting that genre fade away will be a massive shame.
The idea is that you just post the first song you heard today. Whether you played it or someone else did.

and with that, today started off with:

Woke up late today after a videoconference call went way past midnight. Opened my window and heard this song playing from my next-door neighbour.

I could also hear the sizzle from the pan-fried steak he was cooking. Made me so hungry.

Reactions: Ken1988
First song to hit the stereo in the car when I rolled out this morning for a drive in this gorgeous fall weather :)

Reactions: Frenchy
Hmmm.... this is a cheerful way to wake up to gorgeous weather.

Reactions: Ken1988
Hmmm.... this is a cheerful way to wake up to gorgeous weather.

I have no idea what that was but I am genuinely impressed.

5bb30bb456cb149d994cea624d6b62a9.jpg

Reactions: Sudsy

Reactions: Ken1988 and Sudsy
Ironically, my first song post wake-up is « go to bed »

Reactions: Sudsy