First time in Japan and looking to hookup with Japanese women

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Frenchy I am actually looking for a girl who has slant eyes and eyebrows just like Lucy Liu (from Charlie's Angels). For some reason, that really turns me on... Let me know if you kniw someone with those facial characteristics.

Dude, Lucy Liu is American of Chinese heritage...

Reactions: Simonka
No, there are many Japanese who are financially doing well however showing off your wordly assets is not common practice here. The only people who flash their cars or designer items are hostess girls or yakuza boys.
Since we are basing our judgements of an entire nation on our interaction with a single person.. :) Seriously why are gulf Arabs so obsessed with material items? I love Lebanese but I have a hard time relating to gulf Arabs who have a habit of spending on luxury items.
in the gulf wealth isn't the outcome of self effort or education, that may be a hint ...

@Frenchy I am actually looking for a girl who has slant eyes and eyebrows just like Lucy Liu (from Charlie's Angels). For some reason, that really turns me on... Let me know if you kniw someone with those facial characteristics.

Then why not move to China instead and troll from there? ;)

Attachments

• E82A035E-DE8D-4B67-8DA9-DEC786EB4C7D.jpeg
    E82A035E-DE8D-4B67-8DA9-DEC786EB4C7D.jpeg
    7.7 KB · Views: 79
Besides the real trick isn't the car your drive, it is where the license plate is registered to.

Lamborghini in Shinjuku? Hello, Sugar Daddy.

Saitama? Hisssss

Reactions: MikeH and Simonka
I heard the most valuable plate is the Shinagawa one

Because it is the only one that spells city boy. All the bow legged daikon farmers from Saitama don't need to apply.

Yesterday I met a Japanese unmarried women in 40s in a bar (Ebisu), who kinda spoke broken English. The moment I said I am from Abu Dhabi, she was like I must be so rich and I own a Lamborghini... Such a stereotypical thought about people from UAE. After conversing with her for around 20 mins, I came to know most of the Japanese girls are just gold diggers.. It seems they have three priorities: 1. Money 2. Money 3. Looks... Lol! probably they should get a life in some other world!
I heard Japanese are shy but this women was much eager to go with me to the hotel and insisting on getting my Line id. Also, I am too young for her, I am in my mid 20s!
I just hate the present culture here... They are fascinated by western culture forgetting their own culture!
Y0u talked with one woman in a bar and came to the conclusion that all Japanese women are gold diggers. I think it might be you who is stereotyping.

Reactions: MikeH
I think it might be you who is stereotyping.

Of course not. He just has amazing abilities to understand group behaviour based on small amounts of data.

Dude, Lucy Liu is American of Chinese heritage...
Yeah, ofc! You see my point here, right? I came across a lot of milf similar to Lucy Liu's eyes.. Unfortunately it was in public places like outside the metros, restaurants.. I am not sure whether it's good idea to strike a conversation... My Nihongo coversation skill is nearly zero.

Yeah I know, I should start a side business as matchmaker. I get so many requests and questions etc... but in your case I dont get it: you brag tou have a Phantom and then says you hate gold diggers.. what gives?
In the world of Arab states, showing off the wealth doesn't necessary mean to attract the gold diggers.. It gives us immense pleasure to hold the luxuries... more than hooking up with a girl, to be frank!

No, there are many Japanese who are financially doing well however showing off your wordly assets is not common practice here. The only people who flash their cars or designer items are hostess girls or yakuza boys.

I would disagree there. Japanese middle class is obsessed with showing off. Take a look at their watches, it's always an expensive Omega or Rolex. Having an expensive watch is important for salary men, it's a way to show how high they are ranked within the company. The more expensive watch they have, the better their career is going. House wives also spend a lot of money, 100,000-300,000 on luxurious hand bags, expensive European jackets, etc, just to show the other house wives how well their husband is doing.

Over all, not looking poor is important for almost all Japanese people. Even people with very low income to their best to keep up the appearance.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
No, there are many Japanese who are financially doing well however showing off your wordly assets is not common practice here.
I don’t really agree on this but maybe that has to do by how sober Northern Europeans are that many any other folk is flashy in contrast.
Basically everyone and their mom has a Louis Vuitton bag here (zero where i am from) and the guys love their cars imported, Ferrari or Mercedes (and their Mercedes are NICE, where i’m from a Mercedes is an old family wagon).

I’m not a gold digger, but i do love it how the older men are still have that bubble era Showa mentality where they are not afraid to bring some money to the table.
The young generation often doesn’t have money and I don’t expect that when dating someone and don’t want guys to spend money they don’t have to impress a girl.
But i think its so cool to see those older guys play and treat hostesses on drinks and fancy dohan without expecting sex and to see guys take sugaring to whole new levels.
So yes, i love it when a guy is not stingy as long as they don’t have to make loans to get by.

In the world of Arab states, showing off the wealth doesn't necessary mean to attract the gold diggers.. It gives us immense pleasure to hold the luxuries... more than hooking up with a girl, to be frank!

I think I would always prefer to shag a Japanese gold digger than that the exhaust pipe of my luxury car...you don't have to look at the gold digger in the morning or the youtube video.

I would disagree there. Japanese middle class is obsessed with showing off. Take a look at their watches, it's always an expensive Omega or Rolex. Having an expensive watch is important for salary men, it's a way to show how high they are ranked within the company. The more expensive watch they have, the better their career is going. House wives also spend a lot of money, 100,000-300,000 on luxurious hand bags, expensive European jackets, etc, just to show the other house wives how well their husband is doing.

Over all, not looking poor is important for almost all Japanese people. Even people with very low income to their best to keep up the appearance.
True but usually it’s about keeping a good appearance as you said, and it’s one of the ramifications of the hierarchy system in Japan. Still, people who are from upper class families don’t wear those tacky GUCCI T-shirt’s or head to toe Chanel like a brand ambassador. Their luxury is more tuned down and tasteful. That was what I tried to say, otherwise I don’t see any problem with using designer items as I myself like to invest in them. Most of the time they are higher in quality and they last long without wearing off quickly.

True but usually it’s about keeping a good appearance as you said, and it’s one of the ramifications of the hierarchy system in Japan. Still, people who are from upper class families don’t wear those tacky GUCCI T-shirt’s or head to toe Chanel like a brand ambassador. Their luxury is more tuned down and tasteful. That was what I tried to say, otherwise I don’t see any problem with using designer items as I myself like to invest in them. Most of the time they are higher in quality and they last long without wearing off quickly.

Yes, thats the difference between simply wearing brand items and showing them off. For the former is about elegance,and refinement, the latter pretty much the opposite.

Ok my friend lets split the roles then: you drive the Phantom to show off, and I modestly just shag the girls in it, deal? :)

Reactions: SoapFTW
Such a stereotypical thought about women from Japan
Really? After 20 mins of conversation with a single person, you know most of the Japanese female population? ;)

That's the thing about Tokyo, it's so big that there is someone for anyone. With such a big population, there will be enough people to fill every niche. There are plenty of cougars looking to hook up with young foreigners, but also plenty of office workers, university students, small, big, skinny, fat people. That's why niche bars works in Tokyo, enough customers to support it. Even though they try really hard to make it look like Japan is unified, everyone have vastly different interests and tastes.

Ok my friend lets split the roles then: you drive the Phantom to show off, and I modestly just shag the girls in it, deal? :)

A modest shag? In Intramindy's enclosed garage, on the passenger seat, you and the gold digger keep you clothes on and intramindy can watch, but not record?

A modest shag? In Intramindy's enclosed garage, on the passenger seat, you and the gold digger keep you clothes on and intramindy can watch, but not record?
Whatever floats his boat (in the Dubai marina, I suppose :))

Status
Not open for further replies.