Guest viewing is limited

Foreigner friendly bank reccomendations?

I think they’re the same thing because I couldn’t find any info on other cards issued by 7-Bank. It’s actually a cash card with JCB debit card service and a Nanaco point card feature. Anyway, I used the card when I visited Indonesia and Singapore recently and was able to withdraw some cash without any issues.
That's good to hear. Any service charges to be aware of?

That's good to hear. Any service charges to be aware of?
I’ll have to copy and paste what Seven Bank says on their website since I honestly can’t remember:

• Each card payment in foreign currency will be converted into yen by using the standard rate prescribed by JCB plus the rate prescribed by Seven Bank (3.0%).
  • Each transaction will incur an ATM and CD service charge of 108 yen (including tax).
    *Some ATMs and CDs may require an additional service charge prescribed by the local financial agency.
  • Before traveling abroad, make sure to check your debit PIN and Seven Bank Account ordinary deposit balance.

Source: https://www.sevenbank.co.jp/english/personal/account/jcb_debit/first/abroad.html

Anyone?

Looking for good ATM coverage, credit card facility and online access.

English language service would help too.

US Fidelity refunds anything you withdraw. Pretty much has worked anywhere I’ve been.

It might depend how much k is in your account