Foreigner Friendly Pink Salons

Status
Not open for further replies.
swinger party, tourist friendly!

Hi
I'll be in Tokyo October with my wife and we both want to try to find a good swinger party. I am 31 and my wife is 27.
Any suggestions anyone?

Re: swinger party, tourist friendly!

Hi
I'll be in Tokyo October with my wife and we both want to try to find a good swinger party. I am 31 and my wife is 27.
Any suggestions anyone?

Hi-

You might want to create a new thread instead of posting on this one, since this is about blow job bars.

You can look for places called 'happening bars' or 'happening clubs' which are swingers bars in Japan. Some might be foreigner friendly, but as with all sex business in Japan having language skills is at least a plus and often a requirement. Enjoy.

Dio and emotion are GF, but you need to take the double course...Y7.000

20x20min 2 girls rotation...

you can cum one time with each girl....CIM is ok...

3000 yen is a great price I've gotten then several times from a Pink Solon in Machida near the Jr line. This place will turn away foreigner if they seem too weird. BBBJTC every time and the cool part is that there are about three of these places in the same hall way. The price range from 6K yen from 12-5pm then it goes to 8K till close from 5-mid night but you get the same great service all day. They are open the weekend however the price is 8k.

Tee

After reading about Jan-jan on several sites I finally made my way over to Saguma this past weekend to give it a shot. 3000 just seemed like too good of a price to be true...sure enough it was very true. Well, I paid exactly 3000 at door, waited about 10 minute for a girl to come over and about 15 minutes later I left a satisfied customer. This was my first time visiting any such type of place in Japan. I was slightly nervous at first for some odd reason but I will return again without hesitation in the future. Thanks for all the info! :)

FYI...this place is less than a 5 minute walk from the south exit of the Saguma station. It is down an alley, right next to Hotel Mentels which you cannot miss as you walk out of the south exit.

Hey Tokyo Joe - What was the deal in Sugamo? I went there a few years ago and got to eat-out the chick and then it was basically a BJ with condom. What did you get for 3K?

If you can read Japanese at all, there's a giant vertical sign out front that says 'Hinomaru'. Like this:

You can't miss it. There's also a tout out front that will wave you in like he's directing traffic on an aircraft carrier. Big staircase that goes up to the second floor.

Thanks, appreciate the sign details.

Dio has good girls good sucking but everyone can see you get bbbj

I thought that was weird the first time I went to Dio - you are getting a blow job and all these people are walking by - kind of a turn-off if you ask me, but I learned to overcome, adapt, adjust.

I thought that was weird the first time I went to Dio - you are getting a blow job and all these people are walking by - kind of a turn-off if you ask me, but I learned to overcome, adapt, adjust.

Yeah, Hinomaru is pretty much the same way. I was even in the 'front seat', and the fact that it was an open room with a bunch of other guys was a major turn off. Not as much as the girl that serviced me who frankly looked like the wicked witch of the west, but the open room certainly was weird. I doubt I'll be back any time soon. So many other options.

Does anyone know Hinomaru's hours? Are they open in the morning? I can't seem to get the website links to work.

Reactions: Keithenai
If you can read Japanese at all, there's a giant vertical sign out front that says 'Hinomaru'. Like this:

You can't miss it. There's also a tout out front that will wave you in like he's directing traffic on an aircraft carrier. Big staircase that goes up to the second floor.

If only I had seen this post earlier I won't have went round and round earlier this evening! Took me almost a good 30mins to find it and almost gave up before I suddenly saw it.

This is my first post, as well as first visit to Tokyo so forgive me if I did not give a good report.

I took 30mins for JPY6,000 and chose Rena (http://www.hp-hinomaru.com/staffdetail_50.html) but I had to wait like 35 mins, and that's where the regret starts to set in. While waiting, I saw the girls walking in and out and got shock after shock. I first saw Mizuki (http://www.hp-hinomaru.com/staffdetail_46.html) and wonder how would anyone be able to 'stand' up for her. Followed by another two women (I cannot call them girls) and I really have a mind to walk out and give up my JPY6k. Then I saw a quite decent one with a good body but face not that great, approx 6/10. Turned out she is Rena and I cannot recognise her at all. In fact I did not recognise ANYONE at all.

When in the room, I was shocked again that its so open, like a lounge in a bar. Worse, I saw Mizuki in another booth right in front of me (sh*t...), so I had to do my best to ignore her. Rena started by giving me a total GFE even though I cannot speak a single word of Japanese. She was very obliging and always looking out to see what you want to do and quickly accommodate - almost telepathic-like. Her skin is very fair (in the dark room, though) and her racks were not big but real and still a handful. Play her nipples well enough and they can get hardened too. She is not very well-shaved but reacted nicely to my rubbing and finger penetration. Best of all she moaned so sweetly that I almost thought it was real. A great kisser, very soft lips and tongue, but alittle too much saliva. The BJ has too much teeth for my liking and I made her work quite a while before I came after 20mins.

The long and short is though started off on a wrong footing, Rena managed to turn my experience around and I walked away a satisfied man. Will definitely look for her again.

PS: When looking at the website I wanted to try Serina but she left already. Anyone tried before? Given that the photos are so "unreal", I wonder if I should try a new one or just take Rena again the next time...

I have met Ayaka 4 times at Hinomaru. She is one of the pretty girls though. She is cute, has a nice voice, and a great body and some big tits. Sadly, she lacks an ass. Plus, she gives a great blow job. I heard good things about Rumi as well, but her schedule always conflicts with mine. I heard she is not as hot as Ayaka, but I heard her blow jobs are far superior. I want to try Serina too but I am unfortunately really busy to pursue any mongering right now.

But in Shinjuku, if you really want to have a good time with some hot girls, I strongly recommend happy verry (lr-shinjuku.com). Not all the girls will take foreigners, but the globes on the website profiles indicates who will take foreigners. Kira is really pretty but she is flat chested. But her technique is out of this world.

Hey thanks for the recommendations! Will probably try Happy Berry tomorrow - looks good!

BTW I just got rejected at cuties (meguro) for being a foreigner. Waste of my train fare!! Now I know how it feels...sighs.

Its me again! Still recovering from the 'hurt' of being rejected by QT-S, I went to Hinomaru straight away. Serina was working so I took her immediately.

She turned out to be a small-sized and cute girl - just my type! Those who like kawaii girls will not be able to resist. She is very giggly, and best of all - speaks English!

Her racks are rather small, though still a delight to hold and play. She is a great kisser and the BJ is perfect. I end up taking two sessions and (not sure if I am spoiling anyone's game) gave her JPY2,000 tip.

Will find her again in future!

1st time poster..

just a warning..started visiting/tryout PS earlier this year.
made 3 visit to Ichigo Club,Otsuka (2 weeks in between visit) and one time to Smiles,Otsuka <Japanese Only but I got the Asian look> .. all was BBBJ

had nice experience, Ichigo club was pretty SOP would be my favourite place until 1 week after my last visit, pain/burning sensation when peeing.
however it gone after 2 days until last weekend when the burning sensation came back..also puss like liquid came out:eek::confused:.

went to Skin/Urologist clinic and confirmed i got the clam :(:mad:..now on 10 days med (clarithromycin 200mg)..

so play safe..

Last edited:
Its me again! Still recovering from the 'hurt' of being rejected by QT-S, I went to Hinomaru straight away. Serina was working so I took her immediately.

She turned out to be a small-sized and cute girl - just my type! Those who like kawaii girls will not be able to resist. She is very giggly, and best of all - speaks English!

Her racks are rather small, though still a delight to hold and play. She is a great kisser and the BJ is perfect. I end up taking two sessions and (not sure if I am spoiling anyone's game) gave her JPY2,000 tip.

Will find her again in future!

Do you know Serina's schedule? I want to try her but don't seem to be able to find it on the site? And by 2 sessions, do you mean 2 continuos sessions of 20 mins? Wow I didn't know you could do that. That's awesome.

I also have some questions regarding establishments such as Jan Jan and Hinomaru. It will be my first time visiting a pink salon when I head to Tokyo next month.

If I cum before the time limit, can I still play with her tits and pussy or does the session end right away regardless of whether i have 10 mins or more left?

If not, can I pay her on the spot for another session?

Thank you.

Last edited:
To continue a session with a girl, you need to request "encho" which is the Japanese term. The extension is usually something like extra 10 minutes for Y1.000 or Y2.000. But if the time you want has the length of an entire session, then you may as well pay the price like if just arrived. There are places where "encho" is optional and others where it is not.

I have been to Jan Jan and the others around but I wouldnt recommend for a first timer. Those are cheap places, and I only enter if I actually happen to be around Akihabara for example, somewhere near since Shinjuku is the other way around where Hinomaru is. I have never been to this second place, yet. I would suggest that the first place you enter is somewhere with a high price, which usually turns in high quality as well, around Y6.000 to Y8.000 shall give you a good experience in comparison with Jan Jan.

After-play will depend on the place and/or the girl. If she dresses-up...its over. But if your girl remains naked, it means you can still have more fun. In my experience, pink salons with staff in their 20s are unlikely to provide "after-play", but those establishments with woman on their 30s will be giving you that remaining time pleasure. This is not everywhere. I have as well been in pink salon with 20s girls where they will remain naked until the timer actually starts to ring.

Does "encho" guarantee that I get to blow my load again? I'm kind of embarrassed saying this but this will be my first time getting a bj and I don't think I'll be able to last more then a min or 2.

What establishment would you recommend that would be the most value for money? I can't seem to be able to find any other foreigner friendly salons apart from Jan Jan, Hinomaru, Club Ichigo. I've heard that there are salons that allow multiple orgasms but as mentioned, they don't seem to allow foreigners.

Based on your experience, would you say Jan Jan and Hinomaru have girls that are likely to go with after-play?

Thank you for your detailed reply! :)

Your previous message had the two questions separated. But asking if "encho" will guarantee a second play is a 2 questions in 1.

I have never asked for a "encho" before so I can't reply.

My preference in establishments where "encho" is an option, I usually request the basic course first. You will usually start the first 5 minutes talking to the girl, introduction, common dialogues when you just meet somebody, etc. I use that initial time to determine whether I would like an extended course instead and/or other extra options. For example:

If the regular course is 40 minutes, but I find the girl to be super cute and exciting, then I will turn the conversation towards what do the other courses offer over the regular and from an "encho" talk I turn it into -"I think I would like the super-VIP" course instead. The girl will tell you the price difference and ask you again for confirmation (politeness) and that way I re-arrange the timing issue.

Now if you from the beginning are wishing "2 play" that is not exclusive to an "encho".

I have personally been to "2 play" shops twice only and I hated it. Because the first girl will not really be doing much job about it, passing the cum for whoever will be the second. This service doesn't mean exclusive for 2 shots. I prefer I girl or two but at the same time, which is called "3P" which is 3 play too but in this case its referred to threesome. I don't like the "2 play" service because I feel like the first lady is just doing a lame-low quality job, and I like to be serviced well from start to end.

Timing of your shot will depend on many factors, not only you. For example, there are times when a single woman can be sucking me for 40 mins straight or more and I don't cum, because she is bad at it, or not attractive or sexy enough to help me go...etc. Sometimes when you don't pick a girl and just get the random available you may not find her suitable for you. I have never run-away from a service woman as that would be rude.

When I don't shoot, instead of asking for "encho" I prefer to leave the place and depending on which was the factor that didn't help, either I enter the same shop but with another woman or course...or completely go somewhere else instead.

Other circumstances may help you last longer. Alcohol is a common factor and a lot of the girls usually ask if you have been drinking before entering the shop, even if you dont smell of beer or look drunk at all. I find it a bad choice to reply "yes", as that would mean the girl will go wild from start, and I like a mild beginning. So If you want to go twice, my suggestion would be to go two times rather asking for an "encho".

There are these places that look like Internet-Cafes but instead are adult-rooms with Internet, DVDs, etc. Like Kintaro & Hanataro and others, I use those places to take my break before entering the second shop, or do something else between 1 shop and the other.

To the foreign allowed PS questions I can't reply. I am Japanese that grew up abroad and came back so I go anywhere without being seeing a foreigner.

About "after-play", I think the higher the price, the higher the chances you will have after play. Places like Jan-Jan where people only pay Y3.000 won't give you that much for such little money. As I said before, it's best to pay well. I usually ask for services where the minimum goes around Y8.000-. I had experiences in places where I paid Y15.000- and the service was really bad as well. But certainly I wouldn't expect much for Y3.000-

If you are a beginner to Pink Salons I would suggest that you pay attention to what the girl chooses to do as her "service". Since entering a PS it is implied blowjob. But some Pink Salons also have a "handjob" only service. Make sure you don't take the wrong course just because you didn't want to spend a few more yens.

If you requested blowjob but your girl is actually giving you a handjob for a longtime,... more than 5 minutes I would say... she is not really doing her job there and would be tricking you or cheating you so she can finish her job fast regardless of giving you proper pleasure. If she is being "un-fair" based on how much cash you give her. You can just politely tell her "kuchi-dake" yattekureru. Means: "Can you blow me only (no hands)?" She will react to such request, because if you go to the boss and tell him/her...the girl only provided me a handjob...the service lady will "get" the complain from the shop owner. There are establishments where before you leave, the staff at the front may even ask you to fill-up a questionnaire "anketto", and there you can tell how good was the service and even give a point value from 1 to 5... how good was she?

Last edited:
Does "encho" guarantee that I get to blow my load again? I'm kind of embarrassed saying this but this will be my first time getting a bj and I don't think I'll be able to last more then a min or 2.

What establishment would you recommend that would be the most value for money? I can't seem to be able to find any other foreigner friendly salons apart from Jan Jan, Hinomaru, Club Ichigo. I've heard that there are salons that allow multiple orgasms but as mentioned, they don't seem to allow foreigners.

Based on your experience, would you say Jan Jan and Hinomaru have girls that are likely to go with after-play?

Thank you for your detailed reply! :)
Ichigo is a cheap pink salon, where for 2000 yens, you will have 2 girls in succession. So 2 BBjs for less that 20 US Dollars... Good for people like you who cannot hold more than a few minutes.. Of course, you get what you pay for, that is a pretty bare place, and girls, or rather women, which are unlikely to be on the top list as regards looks. But friendly and knowing their job...

Status
Not open for further replies.