Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
30 minutes / 5,000 yen

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
Got by using English

Details of the Encounter:
Here’s long-winded, much-too-detailed review of my first-ever P4P encounter.

I can’t read Japanese very well, and hesitate to present a place when I’m not even sure what its name is, but WTH. Think the word “Relaxation” is in the title. It’s on Fussa’s infamous Bar Row, to the immediate left of Dolce Vita Bar and Restaurant. Not Relax House, which is a few doors down.

Discovered this place while bar-hopping with a buddy last month. Every time we went out onto the street, the mama-san and a semi-cute, smiley Chinese girl would grab our arms and offer us massages. We’d say something like, “Sorry, we’re just out drinking beer tonight,” then take off to the next bar.

After exiting our third or fourth bar, the mama-san invited us in for “just beer, no massage-y,” after blocking our path and clinging to us. I wouldn’t have gone inside on my own, but my friend was keen, so I followed.

The place has a long hallway with several curtained-off massage cubicles on each side. She led us into one that had a sofa, then brought us cans of beer and four or five girls of all shapes and sizes to try to convince us to get serviced. They were a mix of Chinese and Malaysian. One was super skinny, had the face of a meth-head, and appeared to have had trouble shaving her legs that day.

They sat in our laps, squeezed our arms, offered sex, etc. One was shy, cute, thin, and spoke some basic English. Told me she was 25, and later gave me an embarrassed smile when the mama-san popped in and said she was a “young grrrr, only 20.” Would have gone for her, but never did P4P before and felt awkward being there with my friend.

After a couple of beers, we tipped all of the girls — they literally squealed with delight over this — and got out of there.

Fast-forward to Saturday, Dec. 9. I was in the area and went back on my own to drink at one of the spots I liked from my last visit, but ended up face to face with ol’ mama-san again. She recognized me, and I agreed to go inside, hoping to see the shy girl from last time.

This time the place was rocking. Most cubicles had their curtains closed. Lots of muffled giggles and moans. Mama-san sat me down in a small, private waiting area, gave me a canned beer and showed me a plastic laminated menu written in Japanese. Prices started at 10,000 yen for 60 minutes worth of some incomprehensible (to me) activity. She explained everything, but it was too difficult to understand her English. If my memory is correct, the most expensive thing cost 20,000 yen and involved two girls — or as she pronounced it, “grrrrrrs.” Probably FS.

Told her I had only 5,000 yen in my pocket, and she said that’s enough for a 30-minute BJ/HJ. A HJ was all I was comfortable with. As a nervous first-timer, I was fine with that price if the girl wasn’t hideous.

The mama-san made me remove my shoes and ushered me into an empty cubicle. I waited there and sipped my beer, listening to the moans and giggles coming from all directions.

Caught them at a busy time with no girls available, so the mama-san offered to service me herself. Wasn’t interested in that at all, so I said I’d wait for a younger “grrrrrr.”

Finally, one arrived. Definitely Chinese. Didn’t recognize her from my first visit. Maybe late 20s or early 30s. Short. Not skinny but not fat either. Had nice C cups that were spilling out of her black dress. Mama-san asked if she’d be OK. I nodded and handed over the yen.

My girl closed the curtain and had me place my wallet in a small safe. She locked it, and then gave me a wristband with the key attached to wear during the service.

She helped me remove my pants and had me lie down on the table. She immediately slid my boxers off and wiped down my cock and balls before adding some lube. She started making hot moaning sounds and had a horny look on her face as she stroked to get me hard. Manufactured, but it worked.

I had told the mama-san earlier that I only wanted a tug job, but that message must have gotten lost in translation. The girl leaned forward and put her lips around my dick. I started to freak out — didn’t want a BBBJ — until I realized she was putting a condom on with her mouth. She sucked my head over the rubber while stroking my bare cock at the base. Her tits fell out of her dress and I grabbed onto one. Huge, beautiful hard nipples.

She eventually pulled the rubber off to finish me with her hand. Licked my nipples a bit. I hoped to last longer, but she made me pop pretty good while stroking fast and playing with my balls.

Finally, she cleaned me up, helped me get dressed — including putting on my shoes, which was cute — and walked me out.

That’s all, folks.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Recommended, but only if you’re in the area. Likely to repeat, if I can get one of the cuter girls.

Sorry for not knowing the name of this place!

FYI: Reviewed place is to the left of Dolce Vita.

56192E3B-6B08-4262-8F9E-7B55725FA5F9.png

IMG_1881.PNG
I think this is the place? I live in fussa so a cheap place that gets the job done sounds tempting, unfortunately i cant see any menus pricing even in Japanese websites.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
A google search for "アイランド 197-0011" gives you the location. The name might be "airando" (like "island").

Nope, this is a different place, which I believe is now called Relax House. The spot I visited is a few doors down. These images are pretty old.

Tried this MP again recently and had a weird experience that I had to share.

Good ol’ Mama-san was there again along with a Chinese man who I assume is the owner. Very friendly and speaks basic English. He said the name of the place is Relaxation.

They showed me the only two girls that were available at that time. Both were Chinese and looked pretty young. One had a cute face but I wasn’t into her body. Bit too flabby.

But the other girl took my effing breath away … an absolute stunner. Tall, slim, long sexy legs, beautiful skin, perky B cups, cute hairstyle, gorgeous smile. Couldn’t believe she was working there. The decision was a no-brainer.

Unfortunately, she doesn’t do FS, and a 50-minute massage/BBBJ from her cost 10,000 yen — same price as FS cost with the other girl. I went for it anyway. Had to spend some time alone with this cutie!

Things started off with a quick shower, which was a bit awkward because the towel they offered wasn’t quite big enough to wrap around me. And of course I ended up running into people on my way to the shower room: the owner, some younger Chinese dude with a backwards baseball cap, and a couple of other working girls. And on the way back to my cubicle I had a run-in with another customer. Awkward.

But all of that was forgotten once my girl took off everything but her panties, jumped on top of me and started rubbing her nipples all over my chest. Next came the HJ while she licked my nipples. Then the BBBJ, which was pretty damn good. She let my hands roam anywhere I wanted.

Her English was nonexistent, so we used a translation app to communicate after I popped. Found out she arrived in Japan only a few days before and would head back home the following week.

Had no run-ins during the second trip to the shower — until we got back to the cubicle to find the dude with the baseball cap in there, lying on the same towel that probably had my cum on it. A total WTF moment. My girl was pissed. Shooed him away. He apologized and ran out of there.

When I went to leave, they wouldn’t let me go out the front door for some reason. I think they try hard to prevent customers from running into each other. So I was ushered to a tiny kitchen in the back where I was given my shoes before the owner led me out a tiny door into a disgusting alley that leads to a backstreet.

Interesting experience.

And of course I ended up running into people on my way to the shower room: the owner, some younger Chinese dude with a backwards baseball cap, and a couple of other working girls. And on the way back to my cubicle I had a run-in with another customer. Awkward.

The only correct way to react is to remove the towel, make a helicopter, maintain eye contact and establish dominance. :p

Though I have to admit I have never managed to run into other customers ever. But plenty of girls have been given to pleasure of admiring the Beautiful One from my way from the shower. You know they are working hard so it's only fair they get at least a glimpse of the magnificent things that the world has to offer. :confused:

When I went to leave, they wouldn’t let me go out the front door for some reason.

In that neighborhood, likely the MPs were patrolling. A lot of places - bars included - will send people they think are military affiliated out the back if the MPs are around.

Are any places open around 10am?
So I’ve walked around there early on weekdays trying to find in open place. The only one I found looked decent and I walked in to be greeted by a nice looking older Chinese lady. ¥4000 later and I was getting FS from the fattest Japanese chick I’ve ever seen. I was ashamed of myself and definitely won’t go back to that area during early times unless one of the newer places are open lol

So I’ve walked around there early on weekdays trying to find in open place. The only one I found looked decent and I walked in to be greeted by a nice looking older Chinese lady. ¥4000 later and I was getting FS from the fattest Japanese chick I’ve ever seen. I was ashamed of myself and definitely won’t go back to that area during early times unless one of the newer places are open lol
Dont be ashamed of yourself. While you were fucking a very fat woman, most of us were fucking no one at all.

It is probably the cheapest FS ever reported on TAG...

There are reports about Thailand on TAG too;)
Good point.
Not so many though and people still often report paying about 6000 yen for a session in Thailand.
Maybe the cheapest reported for Thailand was 3000 or so but i cant remember.
Anyway, not that different from this per se.
I don't think the people on TAG try to find the absolute bargains when they go to Thailand though, i'm sure it can be found cheaper out there but they tend to go for longer sessions or 3p and such.

Good point.

Actually so good point that even I thought @User#8628 is right in her claim 4k is the cheapest ever reported in TAG and only the mention from @RandomTokyoGuy made me realise that even I have reported cheaper in TAG at least twice before. :eek::D

Though I don't think it matters; 4k is definitely the cheapest FS I have heard in Japan. Now to make it the official TAG record I would still claim it needs to be repeatable. Otherwise I can just go to claim some freebies I have gotten over the years to be the cheapest.

What comes to Thailand the second girl of my last night in my last trip wanted 1.000 bahts (around 3.5k yen). I did not try to bargain that down. :D We had two rounds late at night, then slept and in the morning she asked for one more round before she left. Just thinking about that makes me want to take another trip down there. :D

Not so fast. With these really fat ones, sometimes sexual intercourse doesn't actually happen, in spite of best efforts made.

If that happens then

1) You should dream yourself one of those huge ones like reported in TAG
OR
2) Realise it's still inside woman flesh and be happy

If that happens then

1) You should dream yourself one of those huge ones like reported in TAG
OR
2) Realise it's still inside woman flesh and be happy
Good advice. Note to self: Its cold outside. Go find a BBW and warm up.

Reactions: MikeH
So I couldn’t read the menu and picked the ¥4000 yen option, I think it was a 30 minute “massage”. Covered bj and then me trying to pop with some slight penetration missionary (so glad she didn’t hop up on top)

I’m not 100% sure she was japanese but she understanded my crude nihongo and knew some smaller towns I talked about. The place is also really dirty, mold everywhere and kind of has a musty smell