FYVP: For your viewing pleasure

I'm pretty much entertained by these music...
Do you recall? Can you identify which station music is it???

Reactions: SugoiBoy
Here comes another one. Can you identify which station for each music??? ;)

Here comes another one. Can you identify which station for each music??? ;)

Wait, there is a station with the « its a small world » tune?!
(And yeah I must admit I found that oddly fascinating too... I wonder whether the guy has many groupies, wild backstage parties after sold-out shows at Tokyo Dome etc :D)

Reactions: Yuriko
Wait, there is a station with the « its a small world » tune?!
(And yeah I must admit I found that oddly fascinating too... I wonder whether the guy has many groupies, wild backstage parties after sold-out shows at Tokyo Dome etc :D)

I guess, you must got mixed up with the Anime, "Atomu" tune!!! @Takadanobaba.

I guess this guy is a popular you tuber artist, but probably could end up oneday when turned 50, mongering like you guys.

Reactions: Frenchy
Hello again. Here’s another entry FYVP.
I’ve always been a fan of men-on-a-mission films, so I was at the cinema one weekend when THE 13th WARRIOR was released in 1999.
The film had a solid pedigree: It was based on the 1974 novel “Eaters of the Dead” by the late great Michael Chrichton and helmed by DIE HARD director John McTiernan.
Most critics at the time, however, pointed out that this film failed to weave a strong story to hold together its series of battle scenes, despite its more than US$100 million budget.
I felt like the film was from the assembly line of CON AIR producer Jerry Bruckheimer, who says his occupation is “in the transportation business”. That’s because his films transport the audience to another place.
For me, I quite enjoyed the ride. Cheers!

Trailer >>>

Film >>>

View attachment 12155

Read the book many years ago, but didn't realize they made a movie. I'll have to check this out. Thanks! :)

Reactions: Majestyk
FYVP: Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story

So far it has been a very rough week at the office, then I caught this 2004 film on Cinemax. I’m feeling better now.
Dodgeball is an extremely quotable, gag-filled sports movie that delivers the goods. I remember seeing it twice during its theatrical run.
Never thought that many years later, it would help get me out of the doldrums and make me feel like a grateful Peter La Fleur.
Oh and thank you, Chuck Norris.

BEC04891-7227-4145-B0A7-F1C3FCD65A84.gif

FF0354BF-07D2-4703-A3A7-16D7D4016034.gif

FYVP: Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story

So far it has been a very rough week at the office, then I caught this 2004 film on Cinemax. I’m feeling better now.
Dodgeball is an extremely quotable, gag-filled sports movie that delivers the goods. I remember seeing it twice during its theatrical run.
Never thought that many years later, it would help get me out of the doldrums and make me feel like a grateful Peter La Fleur.
Oh and thank you, Chuck Norris.

View attachment 13352

View attachment 13353

love it too!
And most Ben Stiller movies . Tropic Thunder is in my top 10 of goofy US comedy movies.

Reactions: Majestyk