Guest viewing is limited

Gingira - Aoi - Disappointing

Oh, that's a good tip. Didn't even think about that. Though, from what others have said, some girls work that schedule and post lots of similar pics and seem to LOVE their job, like Lime at Robodeli. Haven't seen a bad review of her yet.

But I'll definitely think twice about Yachopa. Looking at her diaries, it seems she's basically been posting the same 5-7 pics on rotation the entire time she's been working.

Sure, in the end you never know. There is never a guarantee, but it's a bit of a red flag for me. In this part of the industry it is always best if the girls just work a few days a week and are booked when they go to work.

I also know a few health girls who work crazy hours every week and still are amazing every single time....but I think that's rare, especially when they work nightshifts most of the time. That's just not healthy.

Reactions: Alice and bdole
Sure, in the end you never know. There is never a guarantee, but it's a bit of a red flag for me. In this part of the industry it is always best if the girls just work a few days a week and are booked when they go to work.
Honestly I still may not be able to help myself because she catches my eye every single time I look at the Galdeli lineup, but yeah, my expectations are now much lower. Direwolf said she was chatty, which I like, so I may enjoy time with her. If not, you'll see my review on here about how she wasn't that great :p

I also know a few health girls who work crazy hours every week and still are amazing every single time....but I think that's rare, especially when they work nightshifts most of the time. That's just not healthy.
Yeah, I'm always surprised to see some of the girls and how long they actually work, how many hours, and just constant night shifts. It's definitely not healthy.

That's disappointing. I was thinking of booking her my next trip. What was wrong with the session?
It was mediocre. Shower time fun, but everything else was unremarkable. She didn't show much enthusiasm for DATY or DATO.

Her sumata was mediocre. Her BBBJ was barely adequate.

Reactions: Danbo and bdole
It was mediocre. Shower time fun, but everything else was unremarkable. She didn't show much enthusiasm for DATY or DATO.

Her sumata was mediocre. Her BBBJ was barely adequate.
You mentioned she was chatty. Was she chatty during playtime or in-between? And did she talk about anything specific?

Did you get any extras like CIM?

You mentioned she was chatty. Was she chatty during playtime or in-between? And did she talk about anything specific?

Did you get any extras like CIM?
This was more than one year ago. She talked on and off throughout the session. I don't remember the subject matter.

CIM was theoretically included; I can't remember if it happened. That's how unremarkable the session was.

Reactions: bdole
I'd like to add a few more observations.

Aoi's profile states that she doesn't drink or smoke.

However, when I asked about her hobbies, she said that she likes to drink, smoke and gamble on horse racing.

Her profile also lists フェラ as her favorite technique.

Maybe they'll list Japan Women's Pro Basketball as another thing that she does! lol

This was more than one year ago. She talked on and off throughout the session. I don't remember the subject matter.

CIM was theoretically included; I can't remember if it happened. That's how unremarkable the session was.
Wow. That is pretty damning. Was she at least as pretty as her pics/profile show her?

you said she was bleeding so she probably wasn’t feeling well

I booked another at gingira. twice in a day is probably too much as I’m no longer in my 20’s but for the price, I’ll just do it for a fun exp.

Last edited:
Girls falling in the category of Gyaru are a much bigger spectrum these days. The "real" ones with tanned skin, heavy makeup, tattoos and ridiculous nails are very rare. If a girl dresses a bit more on the sexy side, has wavy dyed hair and a bold personality I would still say the description fits.....it's just a lot more lowkey nowadays.
Well, call me a gyaru too then. Okay my hair is more natural but it’s closer to a gyaru color that that girl’s, lol.

I’m aware of many Shiro gyaru styles like Agejo, Hime and Onee but this is not any of it imo.
Brown hair is pretty accepted in Japan nowadays, many daytime jobs allow you to dye your hair if it’s only a few gradations lighter than your natural color. I wouldn’t say that makes everyone gyaru, haha.

Well, call me a gyaru too then. Okay my hair is more natural but it’s closer to a gyaru color that that girl’s, lol.

I’m aware of many Shiro gyaru styles like Agejo, Hime and Onee but this is not any of it imo.
Brown hair is pretty accepted in Japan nowadays, many daytime jobs allow you to dye your hair if it’s only a few gradations lighter than your natural color. I wouldn’t say that makes everyone gyaru, haha.
I am confused also with gyaru, as before coming to japan, I thought gyaru is like ganguro. But after a while, I would consider gyaru is something opposite to yamato nadeshiko style (lang black hair, no medatsu dress). Gyaru is like catchy dress, makeup, hair style, basically breaking the norm head turning style.

as someone not well-versed in gyaru style or fashion, if tencho or native said this is gyaru I would blindly believe them.

I am confused also with gyaru, as before coming to japan, I thought gyaru is like ganguro. But after a while, I would consider gyaru is something opposite to yamato nadeshiko style (lang black hair, no medatsu dress). Gyaru is like catchy dress, makeup, hair style, basically breaking the norm head turning style.

as someone not well-versed in gyaru style or fashion, if tencho or native said this is gyaru I would blindly believe them.
I would consider gyaru the ones with JK fashion sense , tanned skin , and dyed hair type.

They probably just nap between appointments.
Being on the roster doesn’t mean they have many bookings.
That's true. It does make me wonder how and where they spend their time while waiting for a booking, though reading some of the reviews where the girls show up falling-down drunk probably answers some of that.

That's true. It does make me wonder how and where they spend their time while waiting for a booking, though reading some of the reviews where the girls show up falling-down drunk probably answer

dammit. gingira is good but I tried a different DH shop too and the girl ran off with the money after spending 90 min talking and then saying there’s not enough time left because she has to go to work at a bar. I was like “you acted like a friend and kept asking about me so i responded in conversation. I didn’t realize that counts as service. $700/hr is really expensive for just talking…” she said the cost is for time, not sex, and it’s been 2 hrs. She grabbed the money on the table and left. I didn’t want to get in trouble so I didn’t like wrestle it back.

What do you guys do? Don’t take out the money first? Grab it and leave quickly at the first sign of trouble?

This is the 3rd time where I’ve been ripped off. I’ll stick to the big shops now. or just make sure to skip all the small talk and always remember no matter how much they act like a friend, they just want money.

Reactions: DireWolf98
That's true. It does make me wonder how and where they spend their time while waiting for a booking, though reading some of the reviews where the girls show up falling-down drunk probably answers some of that.
Some of my regular DH girls have mentioned they were glad I reached out cuz they'd been bored waiting around their 'shops' (most of the DH's in Shinjuku area are based out of the upper floors of those big multistory buildings around Kabukicho, I think, based on convo and some of where I've walked girls back to after a date outing) and I've seen some tweets from some of them showing them hanging out taking naps or watching TV or stuff in some kinda waiting lounge, so I think at least some of the bigger ones have setups for it. I also know some kill time at karaoke or drinking during a pretty slow night. Just depends on the girl and the shop.

Reactions: Alice
dammit. gingira is good but I tried a different DH shop too and the girl ran off with the money after spending 90 min talking and then saying there’s not enough time left because she has to go to work at a bar. I was like “you acted like a friend and kept asking about me so i responded in conversation. I didn’t realize that counts as service. $700/hr is really expensive for just talking…” she said the cost is for time, not sex, and it’s been 2 hrs. She grabbed the money on the table and left. I didn’t want to get in trouble so I didn’t like wrestle it back.

What do you guys do? Don’t take out the money first? Grab it and leave quickly at the first sign of trouble?

This is the 3rd time where I’ve been ripped off. I’ll stick to the big shops now. or just make sure to skip all the small talk and always remember no matter how much they act like a friend, they just want money.
Jesus, which shop? I've never had any issues like that across something like 20+ DH sessions. Also 50k yen an hour is a ridiculously high rate for DH. I guess I'm lucky that even the girls I'm most chatty with make sure we get down to business sooner than later.

My only session with the now-defunct OL Style, the girl was chatty. However, we eventually showered together and had a great session.

Conversation time put her at ease given that she was in a hotel room with a gigantic gaijin lol

Third time? How many more times are you going to let a girl talk talk talk before you stand up, take off your clothes and say “let’s get in the shower”?
Because she didn’t steal from you, you’re just an idiot. Of COURSE she wants money, that’s the entire point of a “job”.
I’m confused why you it let keep happening?

At some point, dude, you have to stop talking and get down to business. I always start with talking, but at some point, if the girl hasn't already started, I start to hint that it's time to get to the other stuff. And if she doesn't take the hint, you need to be more clear: hey can we go wash up and start the naked time? You don't get to take your money back just because she didn't touch your dick. You used her time, you have to pay her. If you want something from that time, you need to guide it in that direction if she doesn't.
What do you guys do? Don’t take out the money first?
They will almost always ask to see the money first.
Grab it and leave quickly at the first sign of trouble?
That's a great way to get the police called on you. Don't do that.
Dude. 3 times? It's taken you 3 times of a girl talking through the entire session to realize that something might be wrong and you should try something different?

Not to mention that some guys are actually really just lonely and want a girl to talk to, so you may have gotten a reputation at this shop as the guy who likes to talk through the session. And yes, obviously they just want money. This is a job to them. You pay them, they do stuff with/to you, and they leave. If you talk, they will talk back, and it's easier for them. If you had the ability to make the same money in your job you do, but doing things much easier and much less risky, wouldn't you do it?

At some point, dude, you have to stop talking and get down to business. I always start with talking, but at some point, if the girl hasn't already started, I start to hint that it's time to get to the other stuff. And if she doesn't take the hint, you need to be more clear: hey can we go wash up and start the naked time? You don't get to take your money back just because she didn't touch your dick. You used her time, you have to pay her. If you want something from that time, you need to guide it in that direction if she doesn't.

They will almost always ask to see the money first.

That's a great way to get the police called on you. Don't do that.

Dude. 3 times? It's taken you 3 times of a girl talking through the entire session to realize that something might be wrong and you should try something different?

Not to mention that some guys are actually really just lonely and want a girl to talk to, so you may have gotten a reputation at this shop as the guy who likes to talk through the session. And yes, obviously they just want money. This is a job to them. You pay them, they do stuff with/to you, and they leave. If you talk, they will talk back, and it's easier for them. If you had the ability to make the same money in your job you do, but doing things much easier and much less risky, wouldn't you do it?
alright. thanks