Guest viewing is limited

Girl has a boyfriend

TAG Member
Reaction score
How do you pursue a Japanese girl with a boyfriend? I've never done this before and usually don't bother.

There's a new Japanese girl at my school, her boyfriend is younger than her and goes to a different school. They don't appear to have the same future goals. When I asked if they had a good relationship she didn't answer. She's been flirty with me and responds well when I flirt with her. Of course she could also just enjoy being pursued. I get the feeling that she may want to to be with someone who's older/more financially stable(I'm 10 years older than her.) I also know one of her female friends, I could just ask her but I'm pretty sure she would tell the girl, haha.

Any advice? Should I be aggressive and ask her out? Move a little slower and ask if she wants to study together at school and ask her out later? I don't intend to trick her into dating me or anything, she just seems like she could be open to someone new.

Bad piggie, bad. I don't think you should go and break someone's relationship. Better to just have sex with her on regular basis and leave it at that.
All seduction is based partially on trickery. Anyway it’s what she wants. It’s what I want. It’s what we all want. Well maybe not her boyfriend, but he’s just one guy, and you can’t please everybody.

Who cares if she already has a boyfriend? If she's willing to hang out with you and maybe even sleep with you, then let things play out. She'll probably dump the other guy in the end.

I guess I was concerned because she's younger and I've never done it before. I should be more confident.

She’s legal right? You’re not her school teacher right? I have to ask because you mention being 10 years older and financially stable.

Just let things play out. If she wants to leave the guy she leaves the guy, if not, maybe you just make a sex friend. She might just be a tease too.

She’s legal right? You’re not her school teacher right? I have to ask because you mention being 10 years older and financially stable.

Just let things play out. If she wants to leave the guy she leaves the guy, if not, maybe you just make a sex friend. She might just be a tease too.

Haha, of course, and no. I'm in my late twenties but am in college.

Thanks. I'll continue with that mindset

A Japanese guy once cat called me on the street when I was a little younger:

- You are kawaii
. Thank you
- Can I be your boyfriend?
. I already have a boyfriend
- No problem, I’ll be your second boyfriend

Savage

Last edited:
I believe in karma and I would not find it cool to mack on somebody else's girl and tbh if you can avoid that drama go for another chick. Sooo many girls out there but that's just me. If she's putting out and is of legal age then follow your instinct

I believe in karma and I would not find it cool to mack on somebody else's girl and tbh if you can avoid that drama go for another chick. Sooo many girls out there but that's just me. If she's putting out and is of legal age then follow your instinct
So if a girl winks at you, flashes her panties and says, “I have a boyfriend, but he’s not around at the moment,” to quote the late great Dennis Hopper in the classic movie, Speed, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?!

Reactions: Glock
So if a girl winks at you, flashes her panties and says, “I have a boyfriend, but he’s not around at the moment,” to quote the late great Dennis Hopper in the classic movie, Speed, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?!

I would definitely succumb to that although the chances of such an obvious scenario is very unlikely for me atleast since I ain't no bradd pitt. However in all fairness I have rejected married women who have been as blatant if not more but that was more out of fear of the legal ramifications more than the moral ones.

My point though is that I would not actively pursue girls who are in a relationship...

Da fuq? I've had a woman on the side for years through 3 or 4 "boyfriends". When the boyfriends aren't available I might be. We hang out and end up in a love hotel - or not,

If her boyfriend isn't there being her boyfriend who you are is her decision- If he doesn't understand that, well, I'm sorry.

Last edited:
Reactions: MikeH
On a serious note, if you ask me I would never actively pursue someone who is already in a relationship. I would admire them from a distance tho and rather just wait until the relationship goes through its natural course and they break up. This doesn’t apply to couples who are practicing polyamory of course. (I’m also not including sexual encounters, you can agree with your partner to have an open sexual life)

If you don’t want to get hurt, don’t hurt other people’s feelings.

Last edited:
On a serious note, if you ask me I would never actively pursue someone who is already in a relationship.

Imo, "pursue" is a key word/concept here. I think a person in a relationship should not be thought of as owned or controlled by their relationship partner. So, if they regard themselves as open to seeing/having other people, with or without their partner's knowledge or consent, then that is their call, and you/everyone should also regard them as available. However, if "pursue" means trying to break into (break-up) a relationship the partners intend to be exclusive, then I agree with you that one should not do that (although I have in the distant past).

-Ww

Imo, "pursue" is a key word/concept here. I think a person in a relationship should not be thought of as owned or controlled by their relationship partner. So, if they regard themselves as open to seeing/having other people, with or without their partner's knowledge or consent, then that is their call, and you/everyone should also regard them as available. However, if "pursue" means trying to break into (break-up) a relationship the partners intend to be exclusive, then I agree with you that one should not do that (although I have in the distant past).

-Ww
I’m a Mediterrenean woman. I want to be owned, controlled and dominated. *telenovela slap*