Guest viewing is limited

Girls bars and english

Fries225

TAG Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of any in shinjuku where they know the bartenders know at least some English? I’m curious and am still a beginner (can say I know a little Japanese but I’m not skill lol)

I know the typical answer of learn Japanese, just wondering if anyone has any gems I’m out here for and kinda curious

It’s a girls bar…. That’s pretty standard… 😅
is it a girls bar or a english practice bar? Site seems to only mention it being a place for them to practice their English....which still works for me could probably make some Japanese friends here eh?

Reactions: Gina and Alice
is it a girls bar or a english practice bar? Site seems to only mention it being a place for them to practice their English....which still works for me could probably make some Japanese friends here eh?
They mention on the website that the staff is composed mostly of english speaking girls, so i imagine it works both ways, if you sit at the counter and speak with the staff it would work kind of as a girls bar and language conversation place at the same time (?)

Only one way to find out tho

Reactions: Gina and Alice
That's sick alright. 700yen for 10 minutes

I think I'd rather do an 8-class shift at NOVA again than spend five minutes in that fucking bar, and I'd go skydiving without a parachute before I ever worked for NOVA again (and I'd kill everyone you know before I ever hurt myself). Just a quick browsing of that website foretells of douchebaggery of such magnitude that it surely warrants federal immigration bureau intervention.

Sorry, English isn’t my mother tongue and this made me laugh.
BC129996-27E9-4B53-950E-548ED387348C.jpeg

wait, so you go in an it's 700 yen per 10 minutes, with unlimited drinks? Sounds like a good deal. What is the point of this, just to talk to the female bartenders?
What?! There is only one purpose. To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

This is the way