God's gift to women!

I am still the best in TAG, if not in the whole world, in sex. My streak has been unbroken for decades as I have come every time I have had sex. Never faking it either!

I made a provider cum today by fingering and eating her out at the same time. It is a technique I have used for 20+ years and with 50+ women all over the world. What you need to do is to feel her clitoris, just gently rub it and then start licking her exactly where you have your finger inserted. This gives a huge sensation and most women cum within 10 minutes.
Amateur. I can fuck a girl and eat her out at the same time, it took years of stretching.

What you need to do is to feel her clitoris, just gently rub it and then start licking her exactly where you have your finger inserted. This gives a huge sensation...
I couldn't find it with my finger (something with her labia majora which made it difficult). I just went to lick her instead, which made it easier for me to locate it.

No no. Likely just the semen of the gent(s) before you, Sir. ☺️👍
I did imagine that she'd do it raw with her boyfriend the night before meeting her 1st customer in weeks.
What I didn't want to imagine is her doing it hours before meeting her 1st customer.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: CharlieSimms
I couldn't find it with my finger (something with her labia majora which made it difficult). I just went to lick her instead, which made it easier for me to locate it.

I did imagine that she'd do it raw with her boyfriend the night before meeting her 1st customer in weeks.
What I didn't want to imagine is her doing it hours before meeting her 1st customer.
Yeah, sometimes I have trouble as well. I was dating a Arab girl years ago and had to work hard to find it with my finger every time. Have you ever made woman squirt? I havent so far

I paid for an hour and make her come once. The next time I paid for 80 minutes and made her come twice. The last time I paid for 120 minutes and made her come four times.
So clearly the more time I spend with a woman, the more times she orgasms, on a logarithmic scale. If I pay for an overnight I might cause her serious injury from all the orgasms, so being a gentleman I limit myself to two hours.

This thread is about giving providers orgasms, and sharing stories/techniques. As providers are all women within this context, being able make any woman cum is basically the same topic.

Reactions: Maxblack
For different reasons this thread needs a shining light, dont feel ashamed to share how great you are!

Super honest and cool provider I met who knows that most of what you write in reviews that girl came is just pure BS.
I for sure didnt make her come and she wouldn't dream of putting on a show.

Boy: I made the girl come ten times!

Me: Isn't it possible that she was faking?

Boy: No, she really came, girls who can't come I don't need, they're boring!

His attitude flipped her switch and she can't really speak to him no more.

Screenshot_20230827-070002017_1.jpg

Last edited:
most of what you write in reviews that girl came is just pure BS.

I myself don't believe in female orgasms. It is like UFO, never seen one, don't believe they exists.

And even if they did, it is now 2023 and finally we have reached full equality. So everyone needs to take responsibility for their own origami.

Obviously I myself am the beacon even in this thread as I am great in bed. I come everytime without a fail!

I have a new confession to make!

Last week, I made a girl I never met orgasm! I don’t know her face nor her genitals, but I know for sure that she had to kigae her pantsu after visions of me.

I then woke up alone in my bed. I’m such a stud in my dreams! If only my disgusting pig appearance worked for the women I see in real life!

I paid for an hour and make her come once. The next time I paid for 80 minutes and made her come twice. The last time I paid for 120 minutes and made her come four times.
So clearly the more time I spend with a woman, the more times she orgasms, on a logarithmic scale. If I pay for an overnight I might cause her serious injury from all the orgasms, so being a gentleman I limit myself to two hours.
Napkin math says that’s 40 minutes of prep followed with one orgasm every 20 minutes so overnight gives you roughly two dozen peaks to play with ;)

How Common Are Vaginal Orgasms?

Research on female orgasms is lacking. One study found that only 6% of women can achieve orgasm through vaginal stimulation alone, and less than half of all women orgasm almost every time they have sex.
Some studs here are in luck and more than half of their opponents come from penetration according to their reviews, what do they do?