God's gift to women!

I’m pretty sure I’ve never made any provider cum lol (this is a lol said in sadness)

I think I’m just going to actually try foreplay and asking my partner what I should be doing to make her cum in my next long course.

• Sad
Reactions: zerosupblues
Good advice, thanks.

I kinda got used to them putting my dick in their mouth right away but I don’t know how many of my regulars would even want me to try. I’m sure I can at least get a few laughs out of them lol

2023 was a game changer for me, before the summer I spent some time with a lady who I booked solely to learn some tricks in the DATY department. Won't bore you with details but the difference is monumental.

2023 was a game changer for me, before the summer I spent some time with a lady who I booked solely to learn some tricks in the DATY department. Won't bore you with details but the difference is monumental.
Spill the beans! I definitely need more practice in that department 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Cinnabums
I tried asking three or four of my providers this past trip how to improve my DATY but they all said it was too good to give tips for. One even said 'It's like a professional already'. Which, thanks for the empty ego boost but I also genuinely wanted to improve for my personal life lol, so it's not the most helpful.

• Haha
Reactions: Alice
I tried asking three or four of my providers this past trip how to improve my DATY but they all said it was too good to give tips for. One even said 'It's like a professional already'. Which, thanks for the empty ego boost but I also genuinely wanted to improve for my personal life lol, so it's not the most helpful.
If you want my unsolicited tips: lick the inside of one thigh up to but not on the pussy lips or clit. Do sucking kisses over the mound to the other thigh and lick there, on the return trip "accidentally" brush the clit with your tongue, then after the thighs go for the clit and pussy.

Wet your index and tease the lips working inside and make a slight hook and probe to find the g-spot (or at least the bumpy area on the inside behind the clit). While licking, keep pressure and after 20 or 30 short licks put pressure on the clit with your tongue as you rotate your hand moving the finger around the inside of the pussy.

Start licking again and wet your middle finger to join the index for one more round like before. You can also finger fuck in concert with your tongue doing some back and forth so constant moving pressure in on the clit and g-spot. Just occasional go for the rotating exploration inside.

After this, I use saliva from my mouth to wet my hand which I use to wet my dick. I then ask if sumata is ok as I like to use the underside of my dick to do long strokes along the clit as I kiss her tits and mouth. Having my dick lubed with saliva helps keep things moving smooth.

Reactions: SquidCity
Afraid that won't be happening but you can find totally different advice a post above this!
I will try every obaachan in that curry themed establishment until I find your girl! Your secrets aren't safe!!!

In all seriousness it feels like I'm not too off the mark reading posts like YokoMonger's. Maybe I did get decent in DATY after all.

Either that or we both suck at licking.
I'm sure the provider's "Kimochi" when you go to town is real. Just like how my every move and touch is somehow "Kimochi" as well. May not just be an ego boost.

Perhaps 15 years ago I would just suck on the clit like a straw and lick it like a lolipop. No complaints then but affection may have played a part.

I mean just ask the girls how they want to be licked. Everyone is different and finding out how and where to stimulate them would eliminate all the guess work. Some girls would like you to focus on the clit or some other place. Same with us guys, we all like our dick sucked in different ways. Asking is the key.

Remember.

This thread is still about us who are poor performers but believe we are great.
Wait. You mean you posted this thread sarcastically? Man, I must have come across as an egotistical prick in my replies here.

Wait. You mean you posted this thread sarcastically? Man, I must have come across as an egotistical prick in my replies here.

Don't worry, you don't seem to be the only one who missed the memo. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Sudsy
It's not really to miss the memo as much as to double down on the thread's gimmick unconsciously 🤣

At least some posts were useful with the egos left out at the door.

Remember.

This thread is still about us who are poor performers but believe we are great.
The fuck you talkin about?

I make girls cum vicariously when I shout from love hotels. That orgasm you thought you gave her? That was my mind bullets!
Think About It GIF by Identity

Reactions: Cinnabums