God's gift to women!

It's good thing I love seafood
I realized I might liked eating coochie for the salty taste. It's something I can eat without having to worry about my sodium intake. Plus I am sure to get a nice, warm sloppy blowjob after.

• Haha
Reactions: Doyogaba
I have a feeling we still have a few stallions who are ready to share before we travel into 2023.

I have a feeling we still have a few stallions who are ready to share before we travel into 2023.

But it is true that size matters. I have been able to make plenty of girls happy with my 16.0 cm long, and I know for sure they wouldn't be happy with a 15.6 cm long.

Unless I hand over two of them.

Reactions: Cinnabums
I love to read how some of you make professionals come like crazy!
How they experience multiple orgasms with you!

How many girls did you make come today?

Please share your favourite story how you made a professional feel something other men couldn't!
I feel uniquely qualified for this…LMFAO! Yeah I’m good. I heard that penthouse forum reviews were not in good tastes for some. Not to mention as I have grown I will just stick to the basics, how easy the communication was, looks, hygiene, attitude and overall service.

As far as your question…ehhh. Got heavily into edging my partners over the past few years and got quite good at it. That and the lovense app.

Reactions: Gina
I feel uniquely qualified for this…LMFAO! Yeah I’m good. I heard that penthouse forum reviews were not in good tastes for some. Not to mention as I have grown I will just stick to the basics, how easy the communication was, looks, hygiene, attitude and overall service.

As far as your question…ehhh. Got heavily into edging my partners over the past few years and got quite good at it. That and the lovense app.
Nice to see you’re still alive. When you coming over here?

Nice to see you’re still alive. When you coming over here?
Well main thing for now is finding a job. Cant do much of anything until that situation is figured out.

I would get a civilian job there but the low pay for what I would be doing is not feasible for me at this point.

How’ve you been though?

Well main thing for now is finding a job. Cant do much of anything until that situation is figured out.

I would get a civilian job there but the low pay for what I would be doing is not feasible for me at this point.

How’ve you been though?
For sure. You can't score many p4p sessions on GS-3 pay.

Still waiting for the biggest Stallions on this forum to share, we need your knowledge!

In my case the provider's are even telling other clients how fast I come❤️.

Reactions: Gina and MikeH
Sometimes it is on the other hand super hard to tell what some providers really think. Some sessions are just insanely intimate that you are head over heals afterwards and can't think straight for a long time...

...was there a spark of something more or were you just mastefully manipulated to think so? 🤔🤣

Reactions: Gina and Pudding
Still waiting for the biggest Stallions on this forum to share, we need your knowledge!

In my case the provider's are even telling other clients how fast I come❤️.
Wrote this before, but have a set foreplay method that you practice on and adapt to each provider. For you Nampa practitioners out there, this applies to you as well cause this can help turn a one night stand into booty call rotation. While not a magic bullet, spending a proper amount of time setting the mood can turn a by the numbers session into an amazing love making experience where the provider offers everything (big deal if you love that GFE).

For almost three decades, no matter the reasons that I'm about to have private one on one sex, my go to method is basically: standing, kissing, embracing through out as we undress each other. She takes off my shirt, I take off her top, pants for skirt, undershirt for bra (breast kissing in the mix), underwear for panties (standing pussy licking/rubbing). When we're naked there's a trade of kneeling oral. Also, this is were I do sumata (from front and back) to get her excited. From here it's laying down for oral though I try to move from her neck and kiss all the way down. Even when eating her out, I still tease outside before licking the center and inside. Yeah, it's been five minutes or more of no intercourse but by this point most ladies are fucking ready for fucking.

No matter the situation, one night stand, recurring partner, sex club, AMP, soapland, p4p, etc., I try to do the above though I adapt to the situation and feedback from the lady. Sure, there's techniques I used during sex and I take a while to come so I'm able to go more than long enough for my partner to come, but without that foreplay to prime the pump then that female orgasm likely wouldn't happen. Also, being this intimate seems to relax the provider and be willing to do more with you that normally she doesn't do. It's been said before, but they're human with feelings and not just robotic sex machines. Proper foreplay connects with those feelings and let's her open up more and more.

No matter the situation, one night stand, recurring partner, sex club, AMP, soapland, p4p, etc., I try to do the above though I adapt to the situation and feedback from the lady. Sure, there's techniques I used during sex and I take a while to come so I'm able to go more than long enough for my partner to come, but without that foreplay to prime the pump then that female orgasm likely wouldn't happen. Also, being this intimate seems to relax the provider and be willing to do more with you that normally she doesn't do. It's been said before, but they're human with feelings and not just robotic sex machines. Proper foreplay connects with those feelings and let's her open up more and more.

This is of course only applies to soap/health/p4p, services that are usually quick with a running timer..... but even before there is any foreplay or undressing involved talking in my opinion the most crucial point. if both sides feel that there is a certain interest besides sex, chances are pretty high that everything afterwards will be better. sure you can't do this when you only have a quick session, but usually encounters that start hands on immediately won't be something to remember ;)

This is of course only applies to soap/health/p4p, services that are usually quick with a running timer..... but even before there is any foreplay or undressing involved talking in my opinion the most crucial point. if both sides feel that there is a certain interest besides sex, chances are pretty high that everything afterwards will be better. sure you can't do this when you only have a quick session, but usually encounters that start hands on immediately won't be something to remember ;)
My favorite provider as of late threw herself at me within three minutes of entering the room the first time I met her. In some countries it would literally be considered assault…and I was the blushing brown lamb!

Honestly chatting has its times, but my most unforgettable was what was “hands on.”

My favorite provider as of late threw herself at me within three minutes of entering the room the first time I met her. In some countries it would literally be considered assault…and I was the blushing brown lamb!

Honestly chatting has its times, but my most unforgettable was what was “hands on.”
Pretty sure Kaoru was supposed to hold my hand as she led me into the room but she was pulling me by my golf pencil.
When we got into the room asked “Shall we start with mat for a change?” And she straight up said “No. get on the bed I want this.”
So I recommend like Master Bruce Less said: “Be like flowing water; adapt, improvise.”

So I recommend like Master Bruce Less said: “Be like flowing water; adapt, improvise.”
Yeah, just go with the flow....you never know how things will turn out 😅

@Arionell Thanks for aknowledging that you are/arent a Stallion in this review of Pino!

You real stallions, please keep on sharing how you make women see fireworks during your sessions only!

Reactions: requiemmorrow
Wrote this before, but have a set foreplay method that you practice on and adapt to each provider. For you Nampa practitioners out there, this applies to you as well cause this can help turn a one night stand into booty call rotation. While not a magic bullet, spending a proper amount of time setting the mood can turn a by the numbers session into an amazing love making experience where the provider offers everything (big deal if you love that GFE).

For almost three decades, no matter the reasons that I'm about to have private one on one sex, my go to method is basically: standing, kissing, embracing through out as we undress each other. She takes off my shirt, I take off her top, pants for skirt, undershirt for bra (breast kissing in the mix), underwear for panties (standing pussy licking/rubbing). When we're naked there's a trade of kneeling oral. Also, this is were I do sumata (from front and back) to get her excited. From here it's laying down for oral though I try to move from her neck and kiss all the way down. Even when eating her out, I still tease outside before licking the center and inside. Yeah, it's been five minutes or more of no intercourse but by this point most ladies are fucking ready for fucking.

This feels like general common sense foreplay. But I suppose it depends how long you have for a session, and some other factors!
Also consider the fact that performers might have other clients lined up (or have had other clients) that day, so standing out in that aspect or making the time together more intimate is worth a shot.

Not a thing I did with any performer (no experience with p4p so far) but I found that some women (and people in general) really go crazy and bust their tank when you lick (or even bite, or a mix of both) their sole/foot/knee/thigh/et.c or anywhere in the general bottom area.
Another thing is not just ramming your rod into the woman but sometimes taking it slow (sometimes extra slow, feeling their chamber as you slide inside them) can get them to feel immense pleasure! It all depends on the woman, of course. Some like it hard and fast, some like it slow and soft, some like both in various patterns. Mix it up and feel the love!

I was told to come clean, so I shall at last!
Behold, I am a great man among you.

My flapping lips, Xenomorph-grade drool, and the late stage eyes of Jeff Goldblum in his role as The Fly WITH the sounds included makes me so, so sexy!

Behold, brothers, for the true God’s gift to women is but simply the ugliest motherfucker known to this green Earth!

I read alot of reviews here and most guys are just flexing muscles, of course the girls don't come. They get decent money to make you believe you are doing them feel good, they would probably just enjoy a cup of coffee more.

Trying to fool us is fine but fooling yourself🤣

Last edited: