God's gift to women!

Just now I saw a thread on a certain true unpopular opinions Reddit where a guy states that the only reason most women can't orgasm from PIV is because most guys don't know how to lay pipe properly. Just made me think of y'all.

Just now I saw a thread on a certain true unpopular opinions Reddit where a guy states that the only reason most women can't orgasm from PIV is because most guys don't know how to lay pipe properly. Just made me think of y'all.
one of us GIF

I won’t be having any of this negative shit. Aight, that’s it boys. Now it’s time to explain to you the facets to being a great lover.

- Pay the girl her dues. Even if she isn’t a provider, just pay her. Did she sit next to you on the train? Hand her a 500 yen coin and tell her she dropped it. Give her money cause she’s dealing with you.

- Cum quickly. 30 seconds is a long time thrusting; I myself am a fan of the 10 second jizzblast, but I am lucky to get under 15 minutes. I’m a terrible human being, I know.

- During encounters if you have a tendency to say insensitive shit, don’t speak. Shut your pie hole and smile and look cute. You will undoubtedly get better service too.

- If you are ugly like me, good. Nature wasn’t kind to you, so be unnaturally polite. Break the chain of hate by saying “fuck you” to Nature itself then paying good money to ladies saying “fuck me” in retrospect.

The fact is physical beauty is a plus, but your “smelly dickbag” factor increases exponentially and will lead to everyone around you hating you. After all, my girlfriend told me I am amazing and yeah no—I am one ugly motherfucker…and the best thing is she told me this right when I paid her! She loves me so much! 🥰

If you are beautiful, though, I imagine it is not difficult finding painless ways to become ugly. Sandpaper, shit baths, eating tubs of ice cream daily? I’m sure you can find a way.

Anyway hope my advice helps you all out! May we all be God’s gift…

my motto :
cum quickly when you are paying.
cum last when you got paid.
even the score if it is 50-50

Reactions: Alice
cum last when you got paid.

Some of have morals and we do not take money for it even when offered.

We think about is as giving back to the community.

Reactions: Sudsy
We think about is as giving back to the community.
I call it making sure these working girls have the money to get them through college or be able to coast in their day to day before they decide what they want to do

I call it making sure these working girls have the money to get them through college or be able to coast in their day to day before they decide what they want to do

Higher education? It has to be Hermes bags or water buffaloes, nothing else is good enough for me!

• Haha
Reactions: Alice and Sudsy