Green flags to you that helps you choose a girl?

I said it in my review, but this was a giant green flag for me when I was still trying to figure out which provider I wanted to choose. Most people wouldn't put the time and effort into making a meme if they didn't like their job

Reactions: Maxblack and Alice
I have 4 that I see regularly. All 4 of them were discovered by trying and taking chances.

I was going to say the same - to me it is rarely that high priced == better. Instead I found 1 out of 4 on avg would be amazing keepers. Sometimes I just go with whoever is available and hope.

Videos seem more accurate than pics and stated cup sizes (for now until all the AI stuff let's them fake videos in the future easier)

A good review from Cinnabums is always a green flag!
Even for bakeries?
1713147210433.png

I've been reading this forum the past couple of days, and I saw a "Red flags to look out for in SL's" thread. That led me to the question: What are signs on a girls club website/cityheaven profile that helps you decide which girls to choose? E.g. having a lot of reviews, videos/photos etc. Thanks!
I'm afraid Sudsy's red flags have been overtaken by recent technological events:
  • Phone number. Foreign phone numbers indeed are extremely suspicious. Cell phone numbers however are not necessarily a shady flag. Neither are 050 VOIP numbers. Several legit establishments use a 050 number, for instance the TAG favorite Aroma Coco8.
  • Photos. Finding the same picture elsewhere via reverse image search used to be a big red flag until recently when AI-generated pictures crashed onto the scene. Now, a neutral background causes doubts, because it makes AI-generated pictures easy. It is quite common that even the most reliable establishments show you many pictures of allegedly associated technicians, while having only a few.
  • Domain. Domain privacy hides the owner of the domain. Service like Cloudflare hide the location of the server.
  • Yes, anything involving gift cards should be avoided like the plague.
As far as green flags go, I don't know of any. Genchi genbutsu, as Toyota says, go and see.

Reactions: Alice
You're failing to keep in mind that those red flags are for decreasing the odds of walking into a scam.
  • Phone number. Foreign phone numbers indeed are extremely suspicious. Cell phone numbers however are not necessarily a shady flag. Neither are 050 VOIP numbers. Several legit establishments use a 050 number, for instance the TAG favorite Aroma Coco8.
Just because one shop that you happen to frequent operates with a 050 number doesn't make it less of a red flag.
  • Photos. Finding the same picture elsewhere via reverse image search used to be a big red flag until recently when AI-generated pictures crashed onto the scene. Now, a neutral background causes doubts, because it makes AI-generated pictures easy.
Again, I disagree. Regarding photos being found elsewhere, I specifically said to look for photos showing up in multiple countries, or as known celebs/instagrammers, on lingerie sites, etc. - you might want to re-read what I wrote.
  • Domain. Domain privacy hides the owner of the domain. Service like Cloudflare hide the location of the server.
Which doesn't negate any of what I wrote. It's still surprising the number of scam sites that fail to use domain privacy, and the registrar cannot be hidden, nor can the creation age.

Reactions: Airnest
You are behind your technological times. Through the miracles of virtual numbers, the person answering that Japanese 03 number could be in China, or India. Those sexy pictures no longer need to be stolen, they are made by the dozen through AI.

Reactions: Maxblack
You are behind your technological times.
I understand the tech just fine. You're not taking into account the bureaucratic processes.
Through the miracles of virtual numbers, the person answering that Japanese 03 number could be in China, or India.
That Japanese 03 number still needs to be REGISTERED with a Japanese entity. Scam sites/businesses are far less likely to use them because that costs money and provides traceability.
Don't forget that Japan tightly controls access to local phone numbers.
Those sexy pictures no longer need to be stolen, they are made by the dozen through AI.
And yet they are still often stolen because it's easy (and a lot of these scammers aren't that bright). Just because pictures can be created by AI doesn't discount the fact that stolen photos are a red flag.

Exactly. If you are worried about scams, stick to the TAG reviews.
Any new reviews for your series, Mongering with No Nihongo? We gotta throw some scraps to the non-Japanese speaking members of TAG.

We gotta throw some scraps to the non-Japanese speaking members of TAG.
Why not just throw them subscriptions to Duolingo? :)

• Haha
Reactions: Maxblack and Alice
Any new reviews for your series, Mongering with No Nihongo? We gotta throw some scraps to the non-Japanese speaking members of TAG.
I'm afraid my recent research is a bit too much for their tender sensitivities.

I actually did a no Japanese session with a Japanese national just for laughs the other day, it was a bad joke. Won't repeat!
The difference in quality being able to speak freely with provider is just mind-boggling .

I actually did a no Japanese session with a Japanese national just for laughs the other day, it was a bad joke. Won't repeat!
The difference in quality being able to speak freely with provider is just mind-boggling .
The difference in playing with a woman who is fluent in my native language is ALSO an amazing experience omg.

Honestly yeah, played with Mikan at Robodeli last night and there is just an absolute world of difference. My Japanese is definitely way better than it was when I first started this hobby a year ago, but I'm still a far cry from freely talking about advanced topics really. Being able to just talk and build the rapport and have fun is really nice.

Shame I can't instantaneously master a language but all I can do is try to study every day and be happy I can say more and understand more with every trip and every session. Also helps me justify the fact I'm gonna come back to this country at least twice more this year - gotta get that hands-on practice!

If that woman would be fluent in MY language, I' d lose my erection.
I can totally understand that.

For anyone else... here's a sample: