Hang Your Heads in Shame

MossBoss

Hello
Reaction score
I met a Japanese lady the other day who used to be a member of a language exchange website. She soon quit after her mail box was filled with 'dick pics' from 'horny gaijins'. The only guy she met was a married American gentleman who invited her to a love hotel after their second meeting so he could give her a going over.

Are you a member of the 'Dick Pic Brigade' who filled her box? What is your side of the story?

Regards,

MossBoss

I met a Japanese lady the other day who used to be a member of a language exchange website. She soon quit after her mail box was filled with 'dick pics' from 'horny gaijins'. The only guy she met was a married American gentleman who invited her to a love hotel after their second meeting so he could give her a going over.

Are you a member of the 'Dick Pic Brigade' who filled her box? What is your side of the story?

Regards,

MossBoss

Hahaha!!. Good post!
Why guyz want to send such pics? YKW, even having that ad up, inquiry from TAG, don't get DP recently. Seriously. (Impressed!) Only, I received some when I used to give cheap rates ad. I mostly used to get DP through CL pvts. So, that tells. Something has to do with their financial power...? Lower waged, more willing to show off? their dicks? According to my data statictics.( ̄▽ ̄)

Hahaha!!. Good post!
Why guyz want to send such pics? YKW, even having that ad up, inquiry from TAG, don't get DP recently. Seriously. (Impressed!) Only, I received some when I used to give cheap rates ad. I mostly used to get DP through CL pvts. So, that tells. Something has to do with their financial power...? Lower waged, more willing to show off? their dicks? According to my data statictics.( ̄▽ ̄)
Nah CL is the known capital of internet creeps and freaks. If I remember correctly in the USA there were some murders thats started from craigslist ads

Nah CL is the known capital of internet creeps and freaks. If I remember correctly in the USA there were some murders thats started from craigslist ads
Sorry I'm lost here. You mean Cleveland? Or
Cergy Le Haut (would be surprised it's the latter though...:))

Unsolicited dick pics are a right of passage for any woman roaming any social media platform. My girlfriend got a dick pic and showed my friend on a night we were all out drinking and she said "but wheres the rest of it?" Luckily i havent gotten one in a while but the last one the dude did the ninja dick pic by having a normal ass looking myspace angle photo and then i realized he was pantless...and then i realized his dick was out...then poof snapchat got rid of it as soon as i put the puzzle pieces together.

My father was at an Internet Cafe once, and being kind in general was more than willing to help when some 12~13 year old girls asked him for help to open a picture someone sent them over chat.

I think he was more traumatized by the dick than they were.

No, you are mistaken. MikeH stands for Hentai, HTH means Hope This Helps! :D

And obviously TMA is Too Many Abbreviations. :p

HTH・・・I like that! HaHaha! We love abbs!!!( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I went on a language exchange site once, i honestly wanted to learn japanese, and at the time didnt want (couldt afford) to pay a teacher.

I set up several meetings and prepared topics to talk about. I wanted to do my bit for the 'language exchange'

I gave up after 3 girls, all showed up with no interest in speaking japanese with me. only wanted to speak english and all thought they were on a date. Dick pics wouldve been a more appropriate prep than studying.

In case there are claims of a specimen of 9" flaccid/13" otherwise, with the girth of a fine lady's wrist, having hit that particular mailbox, I checked and no hacking of my PC or cloud accounts. Whew, had me worried there for a minute? www

Reactions: Yuriko and MossBoss
I can proudly say I've never sent a dick pic to anyone unless they asked for it or if it was some sort of exchange.
To be honest though, when I was a teenager, I used to do shit like that all the time on webcam with numerous girls from my MSN account. Had some crazy encounters on there. Ahhh... good times.

I went on a language exchange site once, i honestly wanted to learn japanese, and at the time didnt want (couldt afford) to pay a teacher.

I set up several meetings and prepared topics to talk about. I wanted to do my bit for the 'language exchange'

I gave up after 3 girls, all showed up with no interest in speaking japanese with me. only wanted to speak english and all thought they were on a date. Dick pics wouldve been a more appropriate prep than studying.
Omg this haha. Thats why you should ALWAYS go the route of same sex teacher, just to be safe.

Regards,

MossBoss
Not a member (never will be). Not gonna lie, I am madly attracted to Nipponjinjosei, but I'm not gonna pull this with every one of them I meet. If this is all they get from gaijin, I feel like I suffered from someone else's stupidity since this is what they will likely expect from me. :/