Guest viewing is limited

Happening Bars In Osaka

User#5069

TAG Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone here know of a good Happening Bar or (even better) Couple Kissas in Osaka? I've been looking at Club Voyeur or Club Bar Melinda on www.mabe-navi.com but am concerned about them being gaijin-friendly or not. My Japanese is conversational, so I'm sure I could manage any questions or instructions the staff might throw at me.

I'll be going there with a European partner, and none of us have tattoos.

Thanks in advance!

I've been interested in Bar Melinda as well but have been holding off going for the moment as I still don't think my Japanese is good enough. What's peeked my interest about this place is that it has it's own website. You can probably ask if they're gaijin friendly yourself here:

http://club-bar-melinda.com/bbs2.html

If you're in Tokyo, it's where you get arrested for public indecency. :eek:

Please don't spread FUD.

It's a rare occurrence and if it does happen, it's usually because the owners or managers have drawn some unwanted attention from someone.

Additionally: You quoted a thread that deals with a bust at a hotel.

Please don't spread FUD
If you have to ask what a Happening Bar is, you probably don't have enough Japanese-fu to sweet-talk your way out of an arrest. American Coffee will end up like Grandpa Pocketknife.

Additionally: You quoted a thread that deals with a bust at a hotel.
Read further down the thread where I link to the news blurb about customers getting arrested. :eek:

If you have to ask what a Happening Bar is, you probably don't have enough Japanese-fu to sweet-talk your way out of an arrest. American Coffee will end up like Grandpa Pocketknife.

In some cases, not knowing Japanese (legitimately) is your best weapon. (they need to provide translated, legal content - just be sure you don't agree to/sign/admit anything, period.)

Anyway, stop with the FUD as I mentioned above. Don't question it, just stop.

Other places are operating without issue...

I hope there's a punchline in that statement, but I can't see it. :eek:
Nope, completely serious statement.

Stop with the video responses; you're just creating dead space or errors for people where it's blocked or filtered out.

Reactions: just4fun