Has Happy Hinomaru closed?

Ugh, i dunno. If only there was some kind of easily accessible repository of exactly the kind of information that answers that question. Oh well, guess there’s just nowhere to go.

That kind of thing would truly be like present from the gods. Just brainstorming here and throwing crazy stuff to the wall so please do not judge, but what if there was like a website for that or something?

That kind of thing would truly be like present from the gods. Just brainstorming here and throwing crazy stuff to the wall so please do not judge, but what if there was like a website for that or something?
I think I might know what you mean! Correct me if I am wrong, but...perhaps a website for people to gather and share information about places to get these services. You know what I mean?
And get this: people should post these things called "reviews" in forums disseminating ALL of this information. All you have to do is click a link, and if you are really unsure maybe even do a search...

Reactions: MikeH
I think I might know what you mean! Correct me if I am wrong, but...perhaps a website for people to gather and share information about places to get these services. You know what I mean?
And get this: people should post these things called "reviews" in forums disseminating ALL of this information. All you have to do is click a link, and if you are really unsure maybe even do a search...

you guys have such a crazy imagination