Have You Ever Sung To The Girls?

johnnyboy84

TAG Member
Reaction score
Ok. This is going to be a very silly thing to ask, this was something my best friend's brother used to do to pick up girls by singing to them and all that shit and it worked for him.

I do have a bit of a music background from my youth but I figure I get back into it just for fun.

Anyway, sometimes when you share similar music interests with either a girlfriend or a provider, it makes it more fun. The first girl I had a Pururungang (pururungang.com), Kei (who is no longer there), said in her profile she was into dancing and I just asked her about it and said she was mostly into Japanese groups like Exile, AKB48, and all that. I am aware about those groups casually through my friend's kids. But she was also into old school K-pop like me with BoA, HOT, and SES and we were able to hit it off and have fun. Though I cannot sing in Korean.

I remember one time a few years ago, I was frequently using Shibuya Smile (sibuya-smile.com) and their number one girl at the time was Riri who is unfortunately no longer there (most of the other girls aren't really my type and I prefer huge knockers which Riri had). Man, she had a smoking hot body and a pretty face. And her small hands drove me crazy with how big my cock looked. We used a hotel that had a karaoke and she told me she was into rap (like she was into Dr. Dre, Eminem, 50 cent, etc.). I was more of an old school fan and I just hit it up for fun. The first song i sang was Juicy by Biggie and I can do a good Biggie despite me not being a big black dude. I also sang her Baby By Me by 50 Cent (I got a deep voice so it works for me) and taught her what the song meant. She thought I sang hip hop good and she gave me FS because of it. But a good Barry White or some Luther Vandross is also nice every once in a while lol.

For some girls that like to ask me about English and all that, I just teach and sing them some dirty song lyrics. One of my favorites to sing to girls is Freak Me by Silk. I also do Boyz II Men every once in a while too. One girl wanted me to sing to her a Bieber and One Direction song but I had to explain to her that they are shitty ass musicians.

Reactions: John Chavers
We used a hotel that had a karaoke
@JayL: Yet another reason to choose love hotels over regular ones. (y)

I also have great memories of karaoke between goes, but you got off lucky with the rap requests. If I click with a pro during our initial session, I'll usually book a three hour one the next time just for fun stuff like this. :whistle:

This thread reminds me of a joke doing the rounds in my elementary school days.

Prostitute one: Have you ever been picked up by the fuzz?

Prostitute two: No, but I have been swung round by the tits.

As you were.

Reactions: John Chavers