Hello From Canada

moabar

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Firstly, I want to thank you all for the incredible trove of information here at TAG.
I'm heading to Tokyo for a month and stumbled on TAG researching places.

Here's a little about myself, I'm a 29 yr old virgin finally "making it" in my own field so I'm celebrating by going to Japan and getting my cherry poped.

Soaplands really caught my attention; and right now planned on checking out both Satin Doll and Last Scene. Given that I don't speak Japanese, the info here was a huge help. I want to give a big shoutout to Soapysoap66 for that excellent resource thread.

Any recommendations are welcomed. I'm primarily looking for someone experienced and intimate to help me through the ordeal.

Welcome!

Mercy, I thought I was a bit behind at age eighteen-back in 1969!

Not sure you'll find someone to help guide you, but you never know when it comes to the TAG Team.

Just relax when you go to soapland and go with the flow.

A month should provide quite a few interesting adventures.

Please be sure to post and let us know about your good times and the others, as well!;)

Reactions: Yuma
Here's a little about myself, I'm a 29 yr old virgin finally "making it" in my own field so I'm celebrating by going to Japan and getting my cherry poped... ...I'm primarily looking for someone experienced and intimate to help me through the ordeal.

If you're looking for some more action and adventure, I'm sure the ladies here would be happy to accommodate and you couldn't go wrong with them (not that I have any personal experience... yet). Bonus: I've got it on good knowledge that they're pretty good English speakers too.

Welcome! In what Canadian city do you live?

Which reminds me that I have recent Toronto review that I should post.

Reactions: faboo2001 and Yuma
Welcome!
Not sure you'll find someone to help guide you, but you never know when it comes to the TAG Team.

Please be sure to post and let us know about your good times and the others, as well!;)

Thanks for the welcome!

Perhaps I've phrased it incorrectly, I'm really looking for the best chance to get a pleasant first experience.
I'll be happy to post a review :happy:

If you're looking for some more action and adventure, I'm sure the ladies here would be happy to accommodate and you couldn't go wrong with them (not that I have any personal experience... yet). Bonus: I've got it on good knowledge that they're pretty good English speakers too.

Many thanks. The charming ladies here on TAG are certainly on the menu. I have yet to look into how to book a LH which looks like a bit of a wild card for English speakers.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Thanks for the welcome!

Perhaps I've phrased it incorrectly, I'm really looking for the best chance to get a pleasant first experience.
I'll be happy to post a review :happy:
Well, I hate to sound like a d**khead and reply with a vague/general comment. However, it depends upon what you like and what you want.

Soaplands provide an awesome experience.

Ima Kura/Cosplay Fashion Health provide interesting experiences with girls in school uniforms etc.

Welcome! In what Canadian city do you live?

Which reminds me that I have recent Toronto review that I should post.

I used to live in Toronto but moved to Vaughan a couple of years ago.

Well, I hate to sound like a d**khead and reply with a vague/general comment. However, it depends upon what you like and what you want.

Soaplands provide an awesome experience.

Ima Kura/Cosplay Fashion Health provide interesting experiences with girls in school uniforms etc.

Now there's an idea! I'm quite fond of wafuku in general.

Great to meet you!

Actually, that Toronto review involves a seriously sensuous kinky Chinese MILF in North York.

As you mentioned, cool TAG member @Soapysoap66 has created an awesome resource on Soaplands. His resource, combined with the reviews here, provide solid information.

Here are three minor recommendations:

JK Style (well-reviewed on TAG Seifuku shop)
http://www.jk-style.tv/pc/home/

Fantasy - Ime Kura, Cosplay, cool stuff (some reviews on TAG):
http://ikebukuro-fantasy.com/top

Pururungang - D Cup and bigger Venue - Ikebukuro - Cosplay (some reviews on TAG):
http://www.pururungang.com

Reactions: Yuma and moabar
Many thanks. The charming ladies here on TAG are certainly on the menu. I have yet to look into how to book a LH which looks like a bit of a wild card for English speakers.

I know how you feel about love hotels, since I'm primarily an English speaker, as well. Here's a link to a TAG post I made regarding checking in to La Festae in Shinjuku, including their webpage. Don't be shy-it was really easy.

https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/jk-style-foreigner-firendly.11316/#post-66723

I know how you feel about love hotels, since I'm primarily an English speaker, as well. Here's a link to a TAG post I made regarding checking in to La Festae in Shinjuku, including their webpage. Don't be shy-it was really easy.

https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/jk-style-foreigner-firendly.11316/#post-66723

@roots reggae if you ever feel like writing another post about checking into a love hotel, please, please do Bali An! I've fallen in love with the place and have limited Japanese..

@roots reggae if you ever feel like writing another post about checking into a love hotel, please, please do Bali An!
Wish I could. I'm pretty inactive now in the P4P scene, but I'm sure one of the TAG Team will step up and respond.;)

Last time I checked (when was it again? Oh yeah, yesterday! ;)) I was able to check in to a love hotel even when it was not a P4P situation. :p

I haven't been in Bali An but just took a look at their web site and it seems it's one of those rare places where you actually need to talk to a living person in the reception to get a room. The place does look very nice so if nobody beats me to it you can expect a report about the check-in procedure next time any of my partners wants to go to Shinjuku.

Great to meet you!
Here are three minor recommendations:

JK Style (well-reviewed on TAG Seifuku shop)
http://www.jk-style.tv/pc/home/

Fantasy - Ime Kura, Cosplay, cool stuff (some reviews on TAG):
http://ikebukuro-fantasy.com/top

Pururungang - D Cup and bigger Venue - Ikebukuro - Cosplay (some reviews on TAG):
http://www.pururungang.com

I can't for the life of me figure out what service JK Style is offering. Could you toss me a hint?
Edit: I think I get it now.
I'm actually staying very close to Ikebukuro. Any chance that Fantasy have an English reception or are you looking for me to find out? :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: Yuma and DireWolf98
I can't for the life of me figure out what service JK Style is offering. Could you toss me a hint?
Edit: I think I get it now.
I'm actually staying very close to Ikebukuro. Any chance that Fantasy have an English reception or are you looking for me to find out? :cool:
Regarding Fantasy, I don't know. I only read reviews here.

Hello fellow Torontonian!....well, former I guess.

I've never visited a Soapland either and will also be staying a few weeks in the Ikebukuro area later this year, so it would be great to hear how things turn out! Hope things go well and you'll be willing to share your experiences with us afterwards

Hello fellow Torontonian!....well, former I guess.

I've never visited a Soapland either and will also be staying a few weeks in the Ikebukuro area later this year, so it would be great to hear how things turn out! Hope things go well and you'll be willing to share your experiences with us afterwards

Nice to meet you! I arrived at tokyo last weekend but missed my phone delivery.

Passed by ikebukuro fantasy yesterday. I'll definately check back after i pull the trigger.

@roots reggae if you ever feel like writing another post about checking into a love hotel, please, please do Bali An! I've fallen in love with the place and have limited Japanese..

Well, last week I realised I promised to check Bali An out already some months ago but I've never been to Shinjuku since that. So it was time to take a trip there with a friend. It seems they now have three hotels in Shinjuku Kabukicho pretty close to each other; Main, Island and the newest East.

We visited the Island. The hotel is really nice, no wonder it seems to be popular with the ladies. They have soft drinks, coffee, deserts and even wine on offer at the really big lobby hall. There were also two members of the staff at the reception desk; one guy and one girl. So you actually have to talk to a person to get checked in; though the girl was so hot I didn't have any problems with that ;).

I didn't check if they speak English but there is very little to take care. They have three different types of rooms; Pretty, Sweet and Royal going from the smallest and cheapest to the more expensive and bigger. There is only one Royal room but 32 Pretty and 46 Sweet rooms. The only thing you have to do is to select the room type; you can do that by pointing to the picture she presented. The girl told me they have now all types of rooms available and my companion selected the smallest one. I asked her why and she said she wants to check the others with the following visits. Fair point :p.

You select the time you want to spend; rest is three hours, and then you pay at that point. The girl informed us there will be no phone call to alert about the time so be careful not to get to overtime and extra payment. And then we were on our way to the elevator. I would say very easy even without any Japanese.

Reactions: Mischa Maxwell
Well, last week I realised I promised to check Bali An out already some months ago but I've never been to Shinjuku since that. So it was time to take a trip there with a friend. It seems they now have three hotels in Shinjuku Kabukicho pretty close to each other; Main, Island and the newest East.

We visited the Island. The hotel is really nice, no wonder it seems to be popular with the ladies. They have soft drinks, coffee, deserts and even wine on offer at the really big lobby hall. There were also two members of the staff at the reception desk; one guy and one girl. So you actually have to talk to a person to get checked in; though the girl was so hot I didn't have any problems with that ;).

I didn't check if they speak English but there is very little to take care. They have three different types of rooms; Pretty, Sweet and Royal going from the smallest and cheapest to the more expensive and bigger. There is only one Royal room but 32 Pretty and 46 Sweet rooms. The only thing you have to do is to select the room type; you can do that by pointing to the picture she presented. The girl told me they have now all types of rooms available and my companion selected the smallest one. I asked her why and she said she wants to check the others with the following visits. Fair point :p.

You select the time you want to spend; rest is three hours, and then you pay at that point. The girl informed us there will be no phone call to alert about the time so be careful not to get to overtime and extra payment. And then we were on our way to the elevator. I would say very easy even without any Japanese.

Yes, Bali An is great and foreigners friendly.
Anyone tried the more newish ones around? Pasha, Forsion etc