Hello - Is this all real?!

"Real or fake?" is not the real question. "Can I touch them?" is the question you should be asking.
And you should be asking it to the tencho, not us.

I read somewhere that some of the bigger fuzoku sites only allow reviews the store approves. They didn't specify which one, but I concluded it was CH and because I didn't want to open a VPN to get to it every time. I didn't really want to use CH outside of the photo diary section. But now that I was able to find poor reviews (3.5/5) just a second ago, I have more confidence in it. A website that doesn't have any bad reviews is equally as bad.

I read somewhere that some of the bigger fuzoku sites only allow reviews the store approves. They didn't specify which one, but I concluded it was CH and because I didn't want to open a VPN to get to it every time. I didn't really want to use CH outside of the photo diary section. But now that I was able to find poor reviews (3.5/5) just a second ago, I have more confidence in it. A website that doesn't have any bad reviews is equally as bad.
CH's reviews are not neutral and it is pretty obvious as soon as you write one. When you submit it, it will only be shown if the shop approves. I wouldn't count 3.5 as bad review.....if you search long enough you will maybe find a 3.0 but for sure nothing lower than that 😅

CH's reviews are not neutral and it is pretty obvious as soon as you write one. When you submit it, it will only be shown if the shop approves. I wouldn't count 3.5 as bad review.....if you search long enough you will maybe find a 3.0 but for sure nothing lower than that 😅
In a sea of 4.5+, it looks terrible in comparison. I'm not sure if I saw a score lower than a 4 on https://www.dto.jp/