Guest viewing is limited

Hmmm! Girl from a girls bar asked me out for a meal. Not sure if trap... or... gold digging... or...?

Honestly just go and have fun. On a real date you’d pay for dinner and drinks anyway. So do that. She wants to go back to her bar? Go for an hour. It’s fun! She wants to go to a love hotel? YES. She asks for cash? SURE. Enjoy.
The more I do this the more I lose the inhibitions and worries about a chick being money oriented. If I'm not shooting for an actual girlfriend, who cares? As long as it doesn't break the piggy bank and it helps grease things up...

Reactions: plooped
The more I do this the more I lose the inhibitions and worries about a chick being money oriented. If I'm not shooting for an actual girlfriend, who cares? As long as it doesn't break the piggy bank and it helps grease things up...
Protip: wives and girlfriends are the MOST money-oriented 😆

Yeah...who cares about a few drinks at a bar. You are having a good time, she has a good time because she earns a bit of money. It's her job to keep customers entertained and she has to pay her bills....she can't make a living if she doesn't keep the money in mind.

Reactions: plooped
The best advice I've ever gotten was to limit yourself to going to coffee and limit the time at coffee to one hour maximum. This way you'll know right away what's going on. First you don't have to spend too much and second if she doesn't want to go you know she has another motive. And the one hour limit is so you don't fuck up so to speak. The only circumstance you would want to extend the time with her is to...Need I explain?

Reactions: DragonSlayer
The best advice I've ever gotten was to limit yourself to going to coffee and limit the time at coffee to one hour maximum. [clip] The only circumstance you would want to extend the time with her is to...Need I explain?

No need to explain, I get this! They have great cheese cake at the coffee shop, right? With blueberries!

Reactions: Maxblack