User#18046

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Rua @ Stylish Yokohama

Date of Encounter:
April 20, 2018

Contact Method:
https://www.cityheaven.net/kanagawa/A1401/A140103/y-stylish/girlid-13892879/diary/#menus

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 minutes ¥12,000; rental room (LH is too generous a term) ¥2000

Type/Location:
Take her from the shop to the rental room around the corner

Language Notes:
Japanese throughout

Details of the Encounter:
Walking back to my car at 11:30 pm along the FH street near Hinodecho Station, I was surprised to find several shops still open, and even more surprised to be hailed by an unfamiliar tout towards an unfamiliar shop. It didn’t even have a sign up with a name, just the "spread hands 18" sign and no less than three touts who seemed unusually eager to get an old foreign devil into their lobby. The shops in this area are all reputable, even the ones that come and go faster than radioactive isotopes, so I wasn’t put off by their eagerness, just amused and intrigued.

My next surprise was when they laid out not the usual one photo of a chubby girl but four girls representing their whole inventory, all of them under 21 and all of them gorgeous. Three were typical dark-haired young spinners, but a fourth — Rua — was a standout with her cropped bleach blonde hair, long lashes, tan skin and anime eye contacts. A real club gyaru type, which are rarely on offer to the likes of me. These guys were practically pushing her on me, and completely without a gaijin tax; in fact, they were willing to waive the nomination charge if I was willing to wait an hour in their rather large shop waiting room.

With a long drive home followed by a long Saturday at work in front of me, I hemmed and hawed for a full five minutes while they plied me with encouragement about how her BJs were well worth having a shitty day tomorrow for, and other superlative claims about her beauty, skill, personality and popularity. None of the other girls, who were not her equal if you’re looking for Rua’s style, we’re going to be available any sooner, so I finally capitulated for an hour wait and a 40-minute play at which announcement all three of the handsome young men heaved a huge sigh of success and thanked me profusely. The whole thing, I must say, was unique to the point of being suspicious, but in two decades of mongering in this area, I’d had some so-so experiences but only been what I would call “had” once, and that was just a girl who obviously overestimated my drunkenness and set her 40 minute timer for about 10 minutes then wanted to pimp me for an extension. That was also late at night, many many years ago, but it wasn’t from a shop, I got her from a wandering street tout plying my his wares after all the proper shops had closed. So I fairly deserved it. Meanwhile, this shop was treating me like a king. They handed me a laminated card about the size of a Galaxy Tab which had the shop name on it and a QR code (that led to the link above) and a big number 6 in a circle — my waiting customer number — then showed me to the sizable room in which I would pass the next hour on a lumpy black couch that didn’t even make a concerted pretense at being leather or comfortable. The man then went to the large drink vending machine in the room and asked what I would like to drink. I chose water, and he cheerfully handed it to me and then indicated the bookshelves lined with the typical manga and outdated manzoku shop catalogues one typically finds in the waiting rooms of these places.

So far, as these things go, so good.

Will Rua prove to be a scam or a bonafide home run? Well, as I write this question, I still don’t know. I’m writing this first section to pass the time while I sit in the waiting room with another 10-20 minutes to go, with a loud TV playing some Japanese drama show while three other guys sit in here filling the room with noxious cigarette smoke. So, we’ll find out together, howboudah?

I fell asleep for about 10 minutes after writing the above, on the none-too-comfortable, black waiting room couch. I awoke to find the other customers gone and for a moment I panicked thinking I had perhaps been locked into a now-closed health shop, where I would have to either call for help on my cell phone or else subsist on smoke-yellowed pages torn from three-year-old manga while waiting for the tencho to some day come back to harvest my organs.

Seconds later, as if summoned by my recent wakefulness, the handsome young tout who had so kindly bought me the bottle of water opened the waiting room door, peered in respectfully and cheerfully called out, “rokuban… rokuban no okyakusama… number 6!” I fought back the urge to shout back at him, “I am not a number, I am a free man!” and instead stood stiffly and hobbled out the door to follow him out of the shop -- ducking under the halfway lowered metal blinds -- into the street where presumably I was awaited by either Rua or a small group of chimpira with baseball bats and golf clubs.

Fortunately, it was Rua.

And she was lovely. She looked, minus a bit of the over-the-top makeup, just like her photos. They are 100% accurate and real, with one little deception I’ll mention in a moment. I was expecting any gyaru who looked like those photos to be a bit haughty, stuck-up, and bitchy. But upon seeing me, Rua broke into a big smile (she has amazingly white, capped teeth) and let out a loud “HI!” so authentically American sounding that I stammered, “Eh… ‘HI’ to iutta no, ima?” which became the first time of many I got her to laugh. In the short walk to the rental rooms (a place I know all too well from decades of mongering in this area, a run-down flophouse called Senga that is about like “Rooms” near Lovely Hand in Kabukicho), we were already laughing and talking way too loudly like old friends. She mentioned at this point that she sees a lot of foreigners but none of them speak any Japanese at all, so she was thrilled with the opportunity to carry on a conversation

We popped our shoes off and put them in the box in the lobby, then put on slippers worn by who-knows-how-many prior couples, young and old, on their way to take the form of the beast with two backs. I dropped off ¥2000 at the window and Rua grabbed a key and said “third floor” and I groaned because the stairs in this place are steep.

Up in the room, our chatter continued and she seemed to be having so much fun talking with me that I started to wonder if we were really going to take our clothes off, or if this was going to be just a talking date. I finally took the initiative by disrobing and she quickly did the same.

The first thing I noticed about her was that she was tan all over without a single variation in skin tone. Just like her insanely straight, white teeth, she had clearly put some money and effort into her tanning. The next thing I noticed was that she had a lot more baby fat on her than I had imagined, and also that her pussoidal area was completely smooth like it had been lasered recently enough to have not grown back at all, but long enough ago so there weren’t any bumps. Or perhaps she does electrolysis? Anyway, she looked great naked, just a bit thicker than I expected.

And I’m also telling you a falsehood, just like the pictures on the website, I’m airbrushing over one piece of information: the first thing I really noticed about her, which is the first thing you’d probably notice about her if the photos hadn’t been carefully posed and skillfully retouched.

Rua is covered in tattoos. There is script on her right arm, script and a butterfly over her left breast, more script down her left arm, and her back is completely framed by an odd, delicate chain tattoo the point of which I just couldn’t wrap my head around. She also has more script and butterflies on her back. There isn’t a speck of color in any of them, they are all black ink. I can’t say they are a positive addition to her appearance; I think she’d look much better without them. But I quickly got used to them because I like her — she’s hard not to like, so damn bubbly and loud and gregarious and easy to make laugh — and the tats are just part of her, so I came to like them in that way.

We made our way finally to the shower where I continued to clown around for her amusement, and she rewarded me with a lot of genuine laughter which always feels good.

After the shower, we made our way to the bed and I started in gently on her nipples (which are more of the nosecone kind) and she sighed a bit and for once we got quiet and then she moved down into position and announced that she was going to lick me and I, well I didn’t refuse gentlemen, I said whatever makes you happy, my dear, and she went to work and… well, let’s just say that the tout had not lied when he said it was worth being miserable the next day for. She was damn good at her primary job, in an enthusiastic as well as skilled way, with also lots of sexy eye contact and noise. She also kept at it for quite a while after I had sent my clueless seedlings on a suicide errand into the wrong hole for their intended purpose. I found that quite appealing as well. It's always a little unsettling when you finish and they leap for the tissue and spit like an American getting their first taste of nattoh. After tissue and spit time, there were seven minutes left, which she cheerfully declared the perfect amount of time to take a shower, if I wanted, and I did, so we did. You may notice that I didn’t DATY. She didn’t really put herself physically into a position to offer it per se, and I didn’t initiate it because my germ concerns are starting to creep back into my mind as I run out of time to get tested at that nearby clinic before leaving the country on my annual sojourn. I think she would have let me…? I can’t imagine a FH girl saying no, least of all her, but again, I just didn’t really want to this time. Maybe next time.

And I do hope there will be a next time. She was a really fun person, very pretty, very outgoing, very pleasant, while still being good at her job. She even apologized for me waiting so long for her — I told her as a compliment, saying how popular she is and how willing I was to wait, but she still said it was terrible I had to wait so long. She pointed out that I had waited 50% longer than I got to play (60 minutes wait for a 40 minute play) and of course suggested I play longer next time — and hopefully wait less. Though now that you heathens know about her, I suppose the line will be longer than ever.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Rua was a jackpot for sure. I wasn’t crazy about the tattoos and was a little surprised by her not being super thin (and she even toned down the gyaru makeup this night and asked me how I liked it), but these things didn’t sully the experience because she has a face I find positively captivating and she is just so friendly and fun. The shop was the most welcoming I’ve ever been in, and I even gave Zippos and Godiva to the guys working the door and front desk at Heart and Heart, so they treat me pretty damn good there — and this place was still probably nicer to me. And to cap it all off, Rua even wrote the below about me on her blog, which I’m pretty sure marks the first time any girl has ever written anything about me anywhere… even on the bathroom stall.

USA❤️のお客さん!!
日本語ぺっらぺら~終始爆笑
笑いが止まらなかった:LOL::LOL:
一時間も持ってくれてて感激✨✨✨✨
優しいありがとうー☺️

また、ルアーに会いに来てね

待ってるからねーん‍:kiss::kiss:

Last edited:
Can I get a summarized version of this? My reading comprehension is terrible.

I did however read that she gets a lot of foreigners who don’t speak English, so I can only assume that you don’t need to speak that great (my Japanese is as good as my reading comprehension, maybe why I can’t learn Japanese) to enjoy this place.

Can I get a summarized version of this? My reading comprehension is terrible.

I did however read that she gets a lot of foreigners who don’t speak English, so I can only assume that you don’t need to speak that great (my Japanese is as good as my reading comprehension, maybe why I can’t learn Japanese) to enjoy this place.
Yes I got the direct impression that lack of Japanese is not a barrier at this shop or with Rua specifically. The touts hailed me quite eagerly (all three of them at once) without knowing whether I spoke Japanese, English, or was in fact a mute; and Rua, as I wrote above, said she had many foreign clients, none of whom spoke a language she understood (she said her English is limited to “good morning,” “hi” and “thank you.”)...

TL;DR:

• Rua looks just exactly like her photos, but has a lot of tattoos and is not as thin as the usual gyaru.
  • She’s very outgoing, friendly and talkative, but doesnt speak any English so you’ll miss out on that part if you dont speak Japanese.
  • Both she and the shop, however, seem to welcome foreigners of any language ability with open arms, and there is no “gaijin tax” tacked on.
  • Her BBBJCIM is above average, IMO, and though I didnt kiss her or DATY, I think she would allow both. And she’s very smooth-shaven down there.
  • Be prepared to wait a long time when you go to see her. She’s very popular. But the shop not only encourages you to wait, they practically cajole you into it.

I had a memorable time with her, and now her name is permanently inscribed on the long, long list of women that I love — framed by a thin chainlink tattoo. :)

Last edited:
This place sounds like a gem in Yokohama.
I know, right, and so ironic to me that it doesn't even have a proper sign. I suspect it may be brand new and is in the process of getting fully set up. Which may also be why they are so eager to demonstrate they welcome foreigners on a street that is usually more miss than hit.

We made our way finally to the shower where I continued to clown around for her amusement

Ha! So it is the shower where you do your clown licking. That must be the secret ingredient I have been looking to raise to the next level.

Ha! So it is the shower where you do your clown licking. That must be the secret ingredient I have been looking to raise to the next level.
Best not to delve too deeply into Licking Girl’s Clown. You covet the secrets hidden within its madness, but find only madness hidden within its secrets.

The dreaded Japanese staircase! I've learned to crab walk those, not just for the sake of my aging knees but also for the sake of balance.
I was with a provider once who slipped going down these same stairs at Senga and I thought she was going to end up in the hospital but she just got bruises and scrapes. Still...

I was with a provider once who slipped going down these same stairs at Senga and I thought she was going to end up in the hospital but she just got bruises and scrapes. Still...
At one shop I frequent, one or both slippers generally fall off and end up at the bottom of the stairs. Oh I also always use handrails or brace against a wall.

At one shop I frequent, one or both slippers generally fall off and end up at the bottom of the stairs. Oh I also always use handrails or brace against a wall.
Exactly, this i’ve never understood!
The slippers are never a good fit and always uncomfortable, but they are definitely the worst for climbing stairs.
When staying in a ryokan with stairs and the staff pushes to wear those slippers at the front door, it always takes me 10 minutes climbing the stairs while envisioning both of my legs being broken.
Why not just let me go on my socks? Its not less hygienic. They dont even wash those slippers before passing them on to the next person usually.

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Rua @ Stylish Yokohama

Date of Encounter:
April 20, 2018

Contact Method:
https://www.cityheaven.net/kanagawa/A1401/A140103/y-stylish/girlid-13892879/diary/#menus

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 minutes ¥12,000; rental room (LH is too generous a term) ¥2000

Type/Location:
Take her from the shop to the rental room around the corner

Language Notes:
Japanese throughout

Details of the Encounter:
Walking back to my car at 11:30 pm along the FH street near Hinodecho Station, I was surprised to find several shops still open, and even more surprised to be hailed by an unfamiliar tout towards an unfamiliar shop. It didn’t even have a sign up with a name, just the "spread hands 18" sign and no less than three touts who seemed unusually eager to get an old foreign devil into their lobby. The shops in this area are all reputable, even the ones that come and go faster than radioactive isotopes, so I wasn’t put off by their eagerness, just amused and intrigued.

My next surprise was when they laid out not the usual one photo of a chubby girl but four girls representing their whole inventory, all of them under 21 and all of them gorgeous. Three were typical dark-haired young spinners, but a fourth — Rua — was a standout with her cropped bleach blonde hair, long lashes, tan skin and anime eye contacts. A real club gyaru type, which are rarely on offer to the likes of me. These guys were practically pushing her on me, and completely without a gaijin tax; in fact, they were willing to waive the nomination charge if I was willing to wait an hour in their rather large shop waiting room.

With a long drive home followed by a long Saturday at work in front of me, I hemmed and hawed for a full five minutes while they plied me with encouragement about how her BJs were well worth having a shitty day tomorrow for, and other superlative claims about her beauty, skill, personality and popularity. None of the other girls, who were not her equal if you’re looking for Rua’s style, we’re going to be available any sooner, so I finally capitulated for an hour wait and a 40-minute play at which announcement all three of the handsome young men heaved a huge sigh of success and thanked me profusely. The whole thing, I must say, was unique to the point of being suspicious, but in two decades of mongering in this area, I’d had some so-so experiences but only been what I would call “had” once, and that was just a girl who obviously overestimated my drunkenness and set her 40 minute timer for about 10 minutes then wanted to pimp me for an extension. That was also late at night, many many years ago, but it wasn’t from a shop, I got her from a wandering street tout plying my his wares after all the proper shops had closed. So I fairly deserved it. Meanwhile, this shop was treating me like a king. They handed me a laminated card about the size of a Galaxy Tab which had the shop name on it and a QR code (that led to the link above) and a big number 6 in a circle — my waiting customer number — then showed me to the sizable room in which I would pass the next hour on a lumpy black couch that didn’t even make a concerted pretense at being leather or comfortable. The man then went to the large drink vending machine in the room and asked what I would like to drink. I chose water, and he cheerfully handed it to me and then indicated the bookshelves lined with the typical manga and outdated manzoku shop catalogues one typically finds in the waiting rooms of these places.

So far, as these things go, so good.

Will Rua prove to be a scam or a bonafide home run? Well, as I write this question, I still don’t know. I’m writing this first section to pass the time while I sit in the waiting room with another 10-20 minutes to go, with a loud TV playing some Japanese drama show while three other guys sit in here filling the room with noxious cigarette smoke. So, we’ll find out together, howboudah?

I fell asleep for about 10 minutes after writing the above, on the none-too-comfortable, black waiting room couch. I awoke to find the other customers gone and for a moment I panicked thinking I had perhaps been locked into a now-closed health shop, where I would have to either call for help on my cell phone or else subsist on smoke-yellowed pages torn from three-year-old manga while waiting for the tencho to some day come back to harvest my organs.

Seconds later, as if summoned by my recent wakefulness, the handsome young tout who had so kindly bought me the bottle of water opened the waiting room door, peered in respectfully and cheerfully called out, “rokuban… rokuban no okyakusama… number 6!” I fought back the urge to shout back at him, “I am not a number, I am a free man!” and instead stood stiffly and hobbled out the door to follow him out of the shop -- ducking under the halfway lowered metal blinds -- into the street where presumably I was awaited by either Rua or a small group of chimpira with baseball bats and golf clubs.

Fortunately, it was Rua.

And she was lovely. She looked, minus a bit of the over-the-top makeup, just like her photos. They are 100% accurate and real, with one little deception I’ll mention in a moment. I was expecting any gyaru who looked like those photos to be a bit haughty, stuck-up, and bitchy. But upon seeing me, Rua broke into a big smile (she has amazingly white, capped teeth) and let out a loud “HI!” so authentically American sounding that I stammered, “Eh… ‘HI’ to iutta no, ima?” which became the first time of many I got her to laugh. In the short walk to the rental rooms (a place I know all too well from decades of mongering in this area, a run-down flophouse called Senga that is about like “Rooms” near Lovely Hand in Kabukicho), we were already laughing and talking way too loudly like old friends. She mentioned at this point that she sees a lot of foreigners but none of them speak any Japanese at all, so she was thrilled with the opportunity to carry on a conversation

We popped our shoes off and put them in the box in the lobby, then put on slippers worn by who-knows-how-many prior couples, young and old, on their way to take the form of the beast with two backs. I dropped off ¥2000 at the window and Rua grabbed a key and said “third floor” and I groaned because the stairs in this place are steep.

Up in the room, our chatter continued and she seemed to be having so much fun talking with me that I started to wonder if we were really going to take our clothes off, or if this was going to be just a talking date. I finally took the initiative by disrobing and she quickly did the same.

The first thing I noticed about her was that she was tan all over without a single variation in skin tone. Just like her insanely straight, white teeth, she had clearly put some money and effort into her tanning. The next thing I noticed was that she had a lot more baby fat on her than I had imagined, and also that her pussoidal area was completely smooth like it had been lasered recently enough to have not grown back at all, but long enough ago so there weren’t any bumps. Or perhaps she does electrolysis? Anyway, she looked great naked, just a bit thicker than I expected.

And I’m also telling you a falsehood, just like the pictures on the website, I’m airbrushing over one piece of information: the first thing I really noticed about her, which is the first thing you’d probably notice about her if the photos hadn’t been carefully posed and skillfully retouched.

Rua is covered in tattoos. There is script on her right arm, script and a butterfly over her left breast, more script down her left arm, and her back is completely framed by an odd, delicate chain tattoo the point of which I just couldn’t wrap my head around. She also has more script and butterflies on her back. There isn’t a speck of color in any of them, they are all black ink. I can’t say they are a positive addition to her appearance; I think she’d look much better without them. But I quickly got used to them because I like her — she’s hard not to like, so damn bubbly and loud and gregarious and easy to make laugh — and the tats are just part of her, so I came to like them in that way.

We made our way finally to the shower where I continued to clown around for her amusement, and she rewarded me with a lot of genuine laughter which always feels good.

After the shower, we made our way to the bed and I started in gently on her nipples (which are more of the nosecone kind) and she sighed a bit and for once we got quiet and then she moved down into position and announced that she was going to lick me and I, well I didn’t refuse gentlemen, I said whatever makes you happy, my dear, and she went to work and… well, let’s just say that the tout had not lied when he said it was worth being miserable the next day for. She was damn good at her primary job, in an enthusiastic as well as skilled way, with also lots of sexy eye contact and noise. She also kept at it for quite a while after I had sent my clueless seedlings on a suicide errand into the wrong hole for their intended purpose. I found that quite appealing as well. It's always a little unsettling when you finish and they leap for the tissue and spit like an American getting their first taste of nattoh. After tissue and spit time, there were seven minutes left, which she cheerfully declared the perfect amount of time to take a shower, if I wanted, and I did, so we did. You may notice that I didn’t DATY. She didn’t really put herself physically into a position to offer it per se, and I didn’t initiate it because my germ concerns are starting to creep back into my mind as I run out of time to get tested at that nearby clinic before leaving the country on my annual sojourn. I think she would have let me…? I can’t imagine a FH girl saying no, least of all her, but again, I just didn’t really want to this time. Maybe next time.

And I do hope there will be a next time. She was a really fun person, very pretty, very outgoing, very pleasant, while still being good at her job. She even apologized for me waiting so long for her — I told her as a compliment, saying how popular she is and how willing I was to wait, but she still said it was terrible I had to wait so long. She pointed out that I had waited 50% longer than I got to play (60 minutes wait for a 40 minute play) and of course suggested I play longer next time — and hopefully wait less. Though now that you heathens know about her, I suppose the line will be longer than ever.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Rua was a jackpot for sure. I wasn’t crazy about the tattoos and was a little surprised by her not being super thin (and she even toned down the gyaru makeup this night and asked me how I liked it), but these things didn’t sully the experience because she has a face I find positively captivating and she is just so friendly and fun. The shop was the most welcoming I’ve ever been in, and I even gave Zippos and Godiva to the guys working the door and front desk at Heart and Heart, so they treat me pretty damn good there — and this place was still probably nicer to me. And to cap it all off, Rua even wrote the below about me on her blog, which I’m pretty sure marks the first time any girl has ever written anything about me anywhere… even on the bathroom stall.

USA❤️のお客さん!!
日本語ぺっらぺら~終始爆笑
笑いが止まらなかった:LOL::LOL:
一時間も持ってくれてて感激✨✨✨✨
優しいありがとうー☺️

また、ルアーに会いに来てね

待ってるからねーん‍:kiss::kiss:

I have been twice at Yokohama Stylish.
Regarding of what I heard the issue with the signs or any add, is that usually "Herusu" shops aren't allowed to put any signal that might advertise the store. Only the sign with the open arms and the 18 number is allowed.

You should try "Eren" as well. If you like the type of naughty, talkative and tattooed type of girl. She colored her hair, last time I saw her, she had a dark blue colored hair.

Yes, indeed. As far as I remember Yokohama Stylish is very "gaijin friendly", they even offered me all girls available (even the ones that aren't "Foreigner OK").

No complains about this place! Great service so far!

Perhaps as you mentioned, the waiting room stinks horribly (cigarette smoke).

Regarding of what I heard the issue with the signs or any add, is that usually "Herusu" shops aren't allowed to put any signal that might advertise the store. Only the sign with the open arms and the 18 number is allowed.
That doesn’t seem correct, though, because the other shops have signs with their names and Fashion Health or Mat Play written on them, ftom Cynthia OL to Fujikochan to Catwalk, Always, Maid in Yokohama, ピーチ, etc. Stylish is the only blank one I’ve seen. They do indeed offer all of the ladies, though, which is excellent. And I will perhaps try your suggestion for Eren, though I do want to repeat with Rua... so fun!

Last edited:
Reactions: SatoKM
I have been twice at Yokohama Stylish.

You should try "Eren" as well. If you like the type of naughty, talkative and tattooed type of girl. She colored her hair, last time I saw her, she had a dark blue colored hair.

Yes, indeed. As far as I remember Yokohama Stylish is very "gaijin friendly", they even offered me all girls available (even the ones that aren't "Foreigner OK").

No complains about this place! Great service so far!

Perhaps as you mentioned, the waiting room stinks horribly (cigarette smoke).
That doesn’t seem correct, though, because sll the other shops have signs with their names and Fashion Health or Mat Play written on them, ftom Cynthia OL to Fujikochan to Catwalk, Always, Maid in Yokohama, ピーチ, etc. Stylish is the only blank one I’ve seen. They do indeed offer all of the ladies, though, which is excellent. And I will perhaps try your suggestion for Eren, though I do want to repeat with Rua... so fun!
Fashion health are allowed to, hotel healths where they only have a front desk and don’t serve you in the building are not.

Fashion health are allowed to, hotel healths where they only have a front desk and don’t serve you in the building are not.

That's why Gatturi Chikan club (above Shibuya Strawberry Jam) has no signage, but SSJ does.

44AB0840-506B-48D6-A928-19E6F9463155.jpeg

Holy shit, you guys. You’re right. I never noticed that before.

So, I thought I might go see Rua again today. Showed up at 6:30 pm and this time the wait was two hours. I didn't have that kind of time tonight. Next time, I'll bring a small tent and camp out like I did for Rush tickets back in the day!

So, I thought I might go see Rua again today. Showed up at 6:30 pm and this time the wait was two hours. I didn't have that kind of time tonight. Next time, I'll bring a small tent and camp out like I did for Rush tickets back in the day!

According to Yokohama Stylish, Rua will be on service next Thursday 26th and Saturday 28th. Also Eren will be the same day (just in case Rua isn't available). I kind of interested in Tsukasa also, I have never been with Tsukasa but she looks like she is extremely sexy!

LOL! It looks like I am helping you to "stalk" Rua!

I forgot to mention something that I found kind of entertaining last night. I walked down that street towards Stylish, and several touts were beckoning me to their shops who had not previously done so. Even the guy from Club Dandy was welcoming me, and Dandy has not historically been gaijin friendly, at least not in Yokohama. But I had my eyes set firmly on Stylish so I walked past them. When Rua turned out to be busy, I walked back the other way. A different tout was in front of Club Dandy, and he did not welcome me. Reaching the end of the block I turned around and came back. The first tout was back out, and again he wanted to welcome me. So it seems like the guy out front matters as much if not more than the girls inside as to whether or not they welcome foreigners. This kind of confirms a suspicion that I’ve had because there is one dude who has bounced around from shop to shop over the last three or so years, and he welcomed me warmly at any shop he is at.

he welcomed me warmly at any shop he is at.

This is my belief too. What I have found out is the girls couldn't care less if you were green. As long as you can communicate and know how to shower they will be happy to service.

It's the guys in front who will suck all the air from the room between their teeth and go "sorry, other customers won't like gaijin".

Reactions: DireWolf98
What I have found out is the girls couldn't care less if you were green.

Nah, a few of my regular spots have girls who just will NOT see gaijin. To quote one of the girls that happily does, "They're afraid of the unknown. It's all good, MORE FOR ME!!!" :D

I forgot to mention something that I found kind of entertaining last night. I walked down that street towards Stylish, and several touts were beckoning me to their shops who had not previously done so. Even the guy from Club Dandy was welcoming me, and Dandy has not historically been gaijin friendly, at least not in Yokohama. But I had my eyes set firmly on Stylish so I walked past them. When Rua turned out to be busy, I walked back the other way. A different tout was in front of Club Dandy, and he did not welcome me. Reaching the end of the block I turned around and came back. The first tout was back out, and again he wanted to welcome me. So it seems like the guy out front matters as much if not more than the girls inside as to whether or not they welcome foreigners. This kind of confirms a suspicion that I’ve had because there is one dude who has bounced around from shop to shop over the last three or so years, and he welcomed me warmly at any shop he is at.

Club Dandy is one of the places I really wanted to go when I was in Yokohama. But as you mentioned, they aren't usually Gaijin Friendly (although my parents are both Japanese) and as long as I do not speak you wouldn't notice if I am Gaijin or not. Honestly the guy in front of Club Dandy was extremely rude and unfriendly.

You should also try "Yellow Cab" is a "Herusu" that has very young type of girls. Also, it seems that "Banana Clinic" is a place you should try too!

As a piece of advice, you can call Yokohama Stylish and make a reservation for Rua. If they notice your Japanese language skills aren't very good, they try to speak slowly and with simple words (so funny, like a 8 years old kid).

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
This is my belief too. What I have found out is the girls couldn't care less if you were green. As long as you can communicate and know how to shower they will be happy to service.

It's the guys in front who will suck all the air from the room between their teeth and go "sorry, other customers won't like gaijin".

Yes, indeed! I didn't want to mention it, but it looks like it's like that in many fuzoku places.
Once I went to a place with a friend. My friend is African american and they reject us because customers at the waiting room will not like to see gaijin waiting to be served. It could ruin the shop "fame" and the girl who serves gaijin will only get gaijin as local Japanese guys will refuse to get service by a girl who services gaijin. Or something like that. I believe when people see me in person, I kind of project an "aura of trust" as I noticed many touts are very honest and sincere with their answers.

Club Dandy is one of the places I really wanted to go when I was in Yokohama. But as you mentioned, they aren't usually Gaijin Friendly (although my parents are both Japanese) and as long as I do not speak you wouldn't notice if I am Gaijin or not. Honestly the guy in front of Club Dandy was extremely rude and unfriendly.

You should also try "Yellow Cab" is a "Herusu" that has very young type of girls. Also, it seems that "Banana Clinic" is a place you should try too!

As a piece of advice, you can call Yokohama Stylish and make a reservation for Rua. If they notice your Japanese language skills aren't very good, they try to speak slowly and with simple words (so funny, like a 8 years old kid).
I really didn’t think Yellow Cab was G-friendly... they never have a guy outside and I’ve never gone up the stairs uninvited.

Oh, and another thing: I got invited into a chikan densha shop at the far end of this same street the other day. The tout was young and spoke perfect English and I think he may be half-American. I asked if he was sure about foreigners and he said in flawless English, “Sure. Of course.” I said back in English as we entered, “Wow, I’ve never been allowed in a...”

And that’s when the older Japanese guy tossed me out and reprimanded the apparently new and inexperienced tout.
:mad: