Hotel Delivery Credentials

So that means they can get that salary when having 0 clients? Before getting fired, that is.

Reactions: MikeH
I guess so. I'm not 100% certain I believe her though. I'm kind of thinking she was fishing for a private meeting so she could get more cash. And she kind of just started talking about the money by herself. I usually avoid that kind of stuff, I don't need to know the girl I'm about to bang is only doing it because she's a pachinko addict or borrowed money from the mob.

Oh it said “pachinko addict”. I thought it was about girls who work because they are “chinko addict”. :D

I just splashed my laptop screen. Not telling with what substance though. :D

Sure.

And let me add one other point:
I allow AM to remain on TAG because they are actually doing a decent job in the big picture.
We kicked Nasty Dolls off because of shady practices that we could confirm were happening.
AM reviews would not remain on TAG if their ship went sideways and sank.
Can you share what kind of shady practices they have or maybe what we should be careful of?

Can you share what kind of shady practices they have or maybe what we should be careful of?
It's nothing to worry about on the client side. The shady management has to do with their treatment of the providers.
I'd tell you more if you didn't have a depry username. :ROFLMAO: