How can you distinguish massage parlors?

laulau

TAG Member
Reaction score
So Ive been trying to find an establishment that provides happy endings in the yokohama area and have come across a few "erotic massage" parlors on google. Take for example this place https://tsuna-aqua.com/s/

I was curious how you can tell if they provide happy endings or if its just a regular massage with a girl in skimpy clothing. Of course all their webistes say "we are not a sex shop". I have been to asian feeling and these places look a bit similar.

I have a few tips that usually work, always exceptions though.
These are typical signs they offer HE:
Hours: the later they are open, higher chance; past midnight.
Go for the おすすめ course; usually 7000¥ plus for 60 minutes.

Also, if it's just a legit massage, why would they hide the girls' faces on the website?

Reactions: SatoKM
And no guarantees but look for lymph massage. It’ll be in the description of the course or it’ll be an add on.

Reactions: Maxblack
Sometimes the Hand Finish will be advertised openly. Just need to know where to look! :)

5DBD8FFD-F8B8-4D3D-B9AE-A15241235200.jpeg

So Ive been trying to find an establishment that provides happy endings in the yokohama area and have come across a few "erotic massage" parlors on google. Take for example this place https://tsuna-aqua.com/s/

I was curious how you can tell if they provide happy endings or if its just a regular massage with a girl in skimpy clothing. Of course all their webistes say "we are not a sex shop". I have been to asian feeling and these places look a bit similar.
I actually just put up a review of Aqua! Waiting for it to be approved.
In a nutshell - no HJ. Sexy outfits n all, but they will not touch your jewels, and you need to do the touching yourself...
There is another place called Bliss closer to the station, that looks more like a HJ place.

@Intmaintokyo Did you get the Deep or Double Deep option? What option menu card did they show you in the room? There is usually one. It will not have HJ on it but certain things that usually lead in that direction. If the therapist let you jerk yourself off then already she let you in the grey zone. But yeah it’s up to each therapist what they are cool with. A good number of therapists in the mens este biz are cool with options - for a price. My guess is the majority.

Reactions: Cinnabums
I often use directory to determine these kinds of things:
https://www.esthe-ranking.jp/musashikosugi/tsunashima-station/all/

The above websites says the store you listed as ヌキなし which means no happy ending. Now that doesn't mean that a happy ending doesn't happen, or you can't negotiate. I've gone to places that were ヌキなし, but got a HJ or more, so these directories aren't the last word on the issue. Case in point, it lists Thai Diamond as ヌキなし.

That being said, if you'd rather just find some place that guarantees some sort of release as opposed to beating around the bush, look for places that have ヌキあり.

Last edited:
Reactions: GraphicMig
@Intmaintokyo Did you get the Deep or Double Deep option? What option menu card did they show you in the room? There is usually one. It will not have HJ on it but certain things that usually lead in that direction. If the therapist let you jerk yourself off then already she let you in the grey zone. But yeah it’s up to each therapist what they are cool with. A good number of therapists in the mens este biz are cool with options - for a price. My guess is the majority.
I went for the deep option for 2000. Next time, I'll try the same therapist with double deep. Menu card was the same as that on the site. Also, if there are hidden costs beyond the 9000+4000, i would just go to a place that has legit extras...

@Intmaintokyo Got it. Usually the menu in the room will have stuff like special costume options or options like powder, extra oil, ホイップ etc. Stuff they don’t put on the website. I can’t say all shops have the special menu but I have never not found a men’s esu without one. And I have always needed to choose something or somethings from that menu also.

Reactions: Cinnabums
You can just go there and ask or call them and ask?

Any mama-san with two working brain cells will absolutely answer that we do not do things like that here.

Have been listening to a conversation like that multiple times while I have been enjoying a handjob from one of the girls.

While there are cues of what is being offered the only sure way to know they offer HEs is to get one. If there is no info in TAG then take one for the team and then write a review.

Reactions: Maxblack
A Japanese mens esu is going to be very different. There is no mama-san. You are in a one room mansion with the girl if it is incall. But the conclusion is the same - you dunno until it’s happening. This wonderful uncertainty and possibility, for example, is also what keeps me going to the dentist after all these years.

Adult businesses have limited areas they can operate so chances are if you’re going to a place that’s not near other adult places. It won’t offer those services.

- Proper word for massage with HJ is 回春 (kaishun) not legal to provide in store (usually delivery) so some stores would say not providing.

- One technique is check the price. Normal vs limpa service if too far meaning it’s included. You can discretely ask when they show menu

- auto lock or door is closed and someone should open via intercom is also a sign

Any mama-san with two working brain cells will absolutely answer that we do not do things like that here.

Have been listening to a conversation like that multiple times while I have been enjoying a handjob from one of the girls.

While there are cues of what is being offered the only sure way to know they offer HEs is to get one. If there is no info in TAG then take one for the team and then write a review.

HE is not illegal in Japan as far as I know, even at unlicensed places like Chinese esute. I always ask and if I get a straight answer I pay for the service. If I can't get a straight answer then I leave and move on. The first question I ask is if they are OK with a foreigner and the second question is what type of service is available. Generally, they want my money and a bit of negotiation is necessary to get what you pay for. The tencho will usually be very straight once they figure out you're willing to pay. I also pay with what looks like all of my available cash. I have a budget in mind when I enter and only show that much cash in my wallet plus a little extra. I try to make it clear this is tapping out my available cash. Once I meet the lady I also verify what is offered. If she doesn't speak Japanese I pantomime it and she will usually nod. I've never gotten upsold or blue-balled this way. Maybe I'm missing something but my hard-earned cash is at risk and I'm pretty careful.

Well folks here have pretty much and pretty well summarized it for me.

First of all, try to know how much you're willing to pay for a massage and a HJ.
That means that should keep in your wallet that precise amount only, MAXIMUM.
Most of girls asking for more money for happy endings once they started the massage, will leave you with nothing left in your wallet, even the spare change if they can.
Been there done that.
And once you're in the booth, in the mood, almost fully naked, it's hard to turn down the offer if you're not experienced...

You can pretty much tell 8 times out of 10 upfront, places where things might go well at the end: girls dressed up in a sexy outfit, dim light, "lymph drainage" option and the use of the word "Relaxation" instead of "massage".
For me red flags are: men therapists (unless it's your thing and that's perfectly fine), girls dressed up like they work in a clinic, plenty of people and/or staff, the list is long.

To be honest, I now tend to ask more or less directly which kind of services they provide. That works relatively well too... Actually a few places will tell you the truth once you're barely seated, picking up one of their course.

I'd say that if you have a doubt, just leave and try another place. And I still if you read my last review, I still fall for the wrong places!

I do consider massage parlors cruising like an adventure... Part of the fun is to try to discover your new favorite place and see things heating up while being massaged. I guess that's part of the thrill, at least for me :rolleyes:

Reactions: leducul
To be honest, I now tend to ask more or less directly which kind of services they provide. That works relatively well too... Actually a few places will tell you the truth once you're barely seated, picking up one of their course.

I'd say that if you have a doubt, just leave and try another place. And I still if you read my last review, I still fall for the wrong places!

I do consider massage parlors cruising like an adventure... Part of the fun is to try to discover your new favorite place and see things heating up while being massaged. I guess that's part of the thrill, at least for :rolleyes:me

I never make it to the booth until I have this conversation. If there is any vagueness or uncertainty I just say thank you and leave. Sometimes they come after me and start the truthful conversation once they realize I'm not going to be upsold and I'm there for a purpose. It is pretty easy to ask what service is provided. One time I was at a Chinese place where the guy said FS (honban) for 9K and when I got to the booth, we laid down together for a few minutes and then she capped me and jumped on, not exactly my idea of a relaxing session. No BJ, CBJ or BBBJ, nothing. I was able to get my finger in for about 5 seconds and that was it. So I learned my lesson and now I make sure that at least CBJ is offered if they are offering FS. I also ask about fingering and DATY even if I have no intention of DATY I want to make sure she's OK with being inspected and probed with a finger. These are hard knocks experiences, I suppose. I don't usually go looking for FS as I am usually more interested in akasuri and a good massage followed with HJ which is fine. I'm just wonder why more people don't ask up front. It's your money and your time.

Reactions: Hughty
Can a shop get shutdown for offering HJ? HJ is legal AFAIK.
No, it is not legal. This is why, when the job is done, the girl vanishes with the cleanup tissues and immediately flushes them.

No, it is not legal. This is why, when the job is done, the girl vanishes with the cleanup tissues and immediately flushes them.
In general esute are not licensed so it is illegal? I didn't know that but for the past five years or so I usually go to licensed places because they do health checks, etc.

Is Asian Relax/Feeling licensed? They are quite up front about HJ.

I thought おまわりさん only hassle places that are offering FS. But, I don't pay much attention since I gave up on Chinese places long ago. Thanks, Sudsy.

In general esute are not licensed so it is illegal?

Correct. Providing sexual services of any kind requires a license under the adult entertainment law.

I didn't know that but for the past five years or so I usually go to licensed places because they do health checks, etc.

Ummm.... yeah. They totally do.

Seriously though, they have no legal requirement to do so. And if there's no legal requirement, don't be expecting it. Shops that perform regular checks are the exception, not the norm.

Is Asian Relax/Feeling licensed? They are quite up front about HJ.

Not licensed - this is why they had a hiatus from assisted showers a while back.

I thought おまわりさん only hassle places that are offering FS.

Remember the Shinbashi location that the AF group used to have? Shut down because the cops busted them giving handjobs.

But, I don't pay much attention since I gave up on Chinese places long ago. Thanks, Sudsy.

A couple of my favourite places are Chinese. Don't write 'em off :)

Cannot agree more about the fact than Chinese massage parlors can be great too :p

Reactions: Sudsy