How Did You Lose Your Virginity?

I guess its only fair if i share my first time since i posted this thread. I was 16 drinking with friends at hubs in shibuya (not legal i know, but i acquired a taste for alcohol by that time). While my friends were getting their drinks from the counter i was drinking alone at a table, when suddenly 3 japanese girls show up asking if my friends and i want to drink together. At this point i was feeling tipsy enough to feel confident to be able to talk to the girls so i said why not. Fast foreward to 2 or 3 hours later, everyone is having and parters are started being made. My friends who are 18 at the time were already putting their arms around their new partner for the night. Meanwhile i was talking to my one of the girls, too nervpus to even touch her. Fast forward again, everyone decided to head to hotels, the girl i was wih said she lived near by and asked if i was interested in "resting." At this point my mind was racing with the thought i would finally lose my virginity. I was so nervous and my heart was racing. I think she saw how nervous i was, but saw it as being really cute. So we end up at her place and we have a beer. After talking (at this point i find out shes 26 yrs, yes its rape but 10/10 i have no regrets), we get down to buisness. Best 5min of my life.

I guess its only fair if i share my first time since i posted this thread. I was 16 drinking with friends at hubs in shibuya (not legal i know, but i acquired a taste for alcohol by that time). While my friends were getting their drinks from the counter i was drinking alone at a table, when suddenly 3 japanese girls show up asking if my friends and i want to drink together. At this point i was feeling tipsy enough to feel confident to be able to talk to the girls so i said why not. Fast foreward to 2 or 3 hours later, everyone is having and parters are started being made. My friends who are 18 at the time were already putting their arms around their new partner for the night. Meanwhile i was talking to my one of the girls, too nervpus to even touch her. Fast forward again, everyone decided to head to hotels, the girl i was wih said she lived near by and asked if i was interested in "resting." At this point my mind was racing with the thought i would finally lose my virginity. I was so nervous and my heart was racing. I think she saw how nervous i was, but saw it as being really cute. So we end up at her place and we have a beer. After talking (at this point i find out shes 26 yrs, yes its rape but 10/10 i have no regrets), we get down to buisness. Best 5min of my life.
Sounds like a fun way :)

I was 15, girlfriend's house, she had just turned 16. Her dad was napping downstairs. I'm not a little dude, I was 5'11 and about 190 at that point, but he would have squashed me easily if he came upstairs. She was pretty tall, about 5'10. Sex was merely okay, 4/10 would not repeat, but neither of us knew what the hell we were doing. We linked up on facebook a few years back, she seems to be doing okay. Looks more like her mom now, that's unfortunate.

On a beach late at night with my main high school gf; we were both 16. Major lesson learned - Sand really seriously sucks as a lubricant! We didn't give up though and later (the same night) "got it right" in the backseat of "my" car.

-Ww

Age 17 with a semi-goth girl I thought I was in love with in the passenger seat of a 1979 Toyota Celica. We were parked at the edge of a subdivision and after we finished a cop knocked on the window and told us to move along. Kind of him to wait till we were done anyway.

I was 15, girlfriend's house, she had just turned 16. Her dad was napping downstairs. I'm not a little dude, I was 5'11 and about 190 at that point, but he would have squashed me easily if he came upstairs. She was pretty tall, about 5'10. Sex was merely okay, 4/10 would not repeat, but neither of us knew what the hell we were doing. We linked up on facebook a few years back, she seems to be doing okay. Looks more like her mom now, that's unfortunate.
it was already looking like a review before that part :LOL:
you can't have another first time anyway :p

Oh, no.. I lost it at 13.. :(

Still wish I had waited a while. It didn't feel right.

I was buying a car up in San Francisco, and was staying with a friend from an online game I used to play. Girl turned out to be a bit of a heffer, it was 2 in the morning and while I was getting ready to sleep, long story short she basically said sleep with her or get out.

Wasn't actually rape, but it sure felt like it, not exactly how I wanted my first time to be.

I was 18, and it was with my first-ever boyfriend. We were at his place watching the movie "American Beauty" when he asked me if I wanted to go upstairs..

In hindsight, I should have known that something was up when he was vacuuming his bedroom when I arrived.

I was 19 at the time. I had only been seeing her for a month, when we stopped in a friends Hay field to watch sun set on our way back from a date. One thing led to another, and I had her up on the tail gate of my 99' Dodge Ram pickup truck.

It was first year in college, ran into this girl I know when we had a summer job together 3 years agobut never really went out. She was 2 years older than me and she was dating a 30 year old dude at that time.

After hangout couple weeks, she had some ecstasy and want to share with me. So I went to her room, took 3 pills since she insisted. got "DRUGGED". Passed out then woke up when she was on top. So you could say I was raped but it felt great (the drug helped).

Didn't cum first time but lasted almost a whole night. said my size is average but my technique got better each time. She taught me almost everything including how to use toys. We broke up couple times but she always come back because the sex was so great. After her, I always know how to satisfy all my ladies.

Ran into her again 7 years back and she got fat and I am still fit. Ahh, good times.

M was 16, and two years below me at school. She had split up with her older handsome boyfriend. He had a motorbike and leather jacket and seemed so cool, like The Fonz (sorry younger viewers). In an attempt to make him jealous she chose me as she had been a virgin before meeting him and wanted her own virgin. I knew all this of course, but thought what the hell, it's a good opportunity.

She wanted witnesses, so her friend and friend's boyfriend came back to her parents' house. The two couples were heavy petting side by side, it got quite raunchy. M then announced we were going upstairs to have sex. It was strange being part of her little scheme to make the ex-boyfriend jealous, and I felt detached, more like an observer. The sex could have been fine, but she was only focused on deflowering her very own virgin.

We split up straight after. She returned to her jealous and insecure world chasing her ex, and I plunged into a world of swinging, bdsm, bisexuality, and general kinkiness. Within a year of losing my virginity I ran through a long list of 'to do' adventures and never looked back.