How do you measure up by Japanese standards?

Sudsy

Forever blowing bubbles....
Contributor License
Reaction score
A Japanese sex advice column has tweeted out an interesting way to guage penis size.... using a toilet paper tube.

The idea of sticking your penis in a toilet roll tube is that it’s a way to judge the size of your penis without the use of a ruler or tape measure.

You put your penis in the tube, so says the guide, and can judge the length of your penis depending on how much emerges from the other end. If the head of the penis does not protrude from the far end of the core, you have a small penis, explains the guide. If two centimetres or less of the penis protrudes, you have an average size penis. If more of the head of the penis protrudes, you have a ‘huge cock’ and if the entire head protrudes you have an ‘irregularly large’ unit.

In terms of girth, it’s all about the amount of wiggle room. If there’s plenty of room inside the tube, that indicates a smaller girth. If it’s snug, that’s average. If you can’t physically insert your penis in the tube without tearing it, again, that’s a ‘giant cock’.

And now I know why Japanese condoms feel... snug.

Are you sure it was a toilet paper roll and not one for tampex?

Reactions: Ken1988
That's funny.... I read women can use it to gauge how tight their vagina will be... if the roll slides in and out easy... then read about Keigel.
If becomes deformed in the middle then can be OK
If it crumples the paper roll then place a lump of coal..... 2 weeks pass you will have a diamond. Revenue stream....
If it comes out all wet and a blob.... slide in once.... not several times...:p

The real question is...... How many dudes are going to do this secretly just to see where they are....and what they will say if/when they get caught doing it....

If the head of the penis does not protrude from the far end of the core, you have a small penis, explains the guide.

They are not wrong there you know. Especially since they made the rolls shorter just the other day, 1999 I think.

and what they will say if/when they get caught doing it....

This is for the science.

Ok, so I just tried this (for science). Anyone want a pic? :D

My little head did poke out the other end - anywhere between the 13.5 and 15 (or more, depending on how hard I pressed). I recommend that girthy (or even average) guys put it in before getting hard. It will save you a lot of pain and suffering.

(i am just submitting my findings for peer-review. So don't anyone get jealous on me now :))

Last edited:
I recommend that girthy (or even average) guys put it in before getting hard.

Or you could just slice the side of the tube....

Reactions: jhingy567
That's funny.... I read women can use it to gauge how tight their vagina will be... if the roll slides in and out easy... then read about Keigel.
If becomes deformed in the middle then can be OK
If it crumples the paper roll then place a lump of coal..... 2 weeks pass you will have a diamond. Revenue stream....
If it comes out all wet and a blob.... slide in once.... not several times...:p

The real question is...... How many dudes are going to do this secretly just to see where they are....and what they will say if/when they get caught doing it....
Sounds uncomfortable to put in your vagina!

Reactions: BB0523
This sounds about right about Japanese sizes and to be clear, its not a problem for me and other girls with smaller bodies and decent muscle control.

Japanese guys seem not so obsessed with who has the biggest one imo, i met J guys who have something that also counts above average in the western world and they did not seem proud of it at all and most of them complained that dating was hard and that some relationships ended because of their size.

Well, you all know my size so I think I'll move onto another thread :cool:

No, please tell us how you compare to the toilet paper roll. With pictures! :p

Reactions: jhingy567
No, please tell us how you compare to the toilet paper roll. With pictures! :p
54bPAhf.jpg

(this is not my pic btw)

Sorry for asking the obvious question but... erect or flaccid? I am not sure the idea of putting my dick into a roll of toilet paper would make me very hard though

Reactions: Majora and MikeH
Sorry for asking the obvious question but... erect or flaccid? I am not sure the idea of putting my dick into a roll of toilet paper would make me very hard though

You are always acting so picky!

I think the measurement stuff is very much of the column author's sarcasm. For example...

【裏作法66 (Unspoken Etiquette Rules 66)】Some gentlemen love proudly showing off their penises. However, girls actually don't care much if the size is above average, and for them it's really funny to see a guy indulges himself, saying "my penis is awesome." As the saying goes "Still water runs deep", you'd better carefully choose the timing to put your ultimate weapon on display.

I think the measurement stuff is very much of the column author's sarcasm. For example...

【裏作法66 (Unspoken Etiquette Rules 66)】Some gentlemen love proudly showing off their penises. However, girls actually don't care much if the size is above average, and for them it's really funny to see a guy indulges himself, saying "my penis is awesome." As the saying goes "Still water runs deep", you'd better carefully choose the timing to put your ultimate weapon on display.

Yeah, maybe, but they rave (or worry) about their own boobs, ass, hair, whatever. And spend fortunes to improve them. So at least they should know the feeling.

Yeah, maybe, but they rave (or worry) about their own boobs, ass, hair, whatever. And spend fortunes to improve them. So at least they should know the feeling.

I'm not sure because those do not correspond to penises. We all know vaginas come in all different shapes and sizes, but they cannot be on display except for the surfaces.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
This sounds about right about Japanese sizes and to be clear, its not a problem for me and other girls with smaller bodies and decent muscle control.

Japanese guys seem not so obsessed with who has the biggest one imo, i met J guys who have something that also counts above average in the western world and they did not seem proud of it at all and most of them complained that dating was hard and that some relationships ended because of their size.
Definitely, in my experience j guys w small sicks seem to not give a shit about having a small penis. Must be quite liberating. Also the more ‘domestic’ girls ivs dated in the past here have said hardness is more important than size, whereas j girls who have spent time overseas seem to care more about size and complain about local guys having small dicks. Having a big dick as a japanese guy doesnt seem to be a great help here.

As a guy with an average size penis, I don’t understand the fuss over size, it’s not like you can do anything about it. I don’t imagine women talk about “how spacious” their vagina is.

I have an xx cm penis. Wow, really, you must have worked so hard to get that.

I was reading a Reddit thread on this exact topic earlier today, and the amount of men who claim to have a large penis, that actually are tiny seemed amusing. It also seemed both extremes faced issues, where the average guy who knew what he was doing seemed the most sought after.