How do you measure up by Japanese standards?

The phrase.... "It's not the size of the boat, but the motion of the ocean" with that said... I believe it's more important for the guy to take the interest in pleasuring the woman as much as possible and as often as possible... Lot's of guys (told to me by a several women) get on, get off, & get out... While I can appreciate the excitement for a "quickie" it should be mutual.... Give a woman multiple orgasms if she can do that.. and more than likely, you have a friend for life.... (ok, this is the set up.... let the Flames Roll ) :D

Reactions: Muku1 and MikeH
Give a woman multiple orgasms if she can do that.. and more than likely, you have a friend for life.... :D
I agree completely.

With all the work and time it takes to find. meet. and then get a woman into bed it has always been my goal to make her a repeat customer. It's much easier for me to turn her down later if she disappoints me than for me get a second chance if I disappoint her.

The phrase.... "It's not the size of the boat, but the motion of the ocean" with that said... I believe it's more important for the guy to take the interest in pleasuring the woman as much as possible and as often as possible... Lot's of guys (told to me by a several women) get on, get off, & get out... While I can appreciate the excitement for a "quickie" it should be mutual.... Give a woman multiple orgasms if she can do that.. and more than likely, you have a friend for life.... (ok, this is the set up.... let the Flames Roll ) :D
Why would you get flamed for that?

There’s a reason I made an effort to learn how to eat pussy well.

A ladies first policy has only ever backfired on me once with a woman who would cum and then be too sensitive for any activity for a few hours.

A ladies first policy has only ever backfired on me once with a woman who would cum and then be too sensitive for any activity for a few hours.

And even that is not really a bad thing, at least if you have those couple of hours to wait.

I know a girl like that but not as bad. She nearly broke my nose when I gave her orgasm going down on her - that would be a great story at the ER. Hurt like hell

I know a girl like that but not as bad. She nearly broke my nose when I gave her orgasm going down on her - that would be a great story at the ER. Hurt like hell

How did she nearly did it? With her vagina? o_O

A Japanese sex advice column has tweeted out an interesting way to guage penis size.... using a toilet paper tube.

The idea of sticking your penis in a toilet roll tube is that it’s a way to judge the size of your penis without the use of a ruler or tape measure.

You put your penis in the tube, so says the guide, and can judge the length of your penis depending on how much emerges from the other end. If the head of the penis does not protrude from the far end of the core, you have a small penis, explains the guide. If two centimetres or less of the penis protrudes, you have an average size penis. If more of the head of the penis protrudes, you have a ‘huge cock’ and if the entire head protrudes you have an ‘irregularly large’ unit.

In terms of girth, it’s all about the amount of wiggle room. If there’s plenty of room inside the tube, that indicates a smaller girth. If it’s snug, that’s average. If you can’t physically insert your penis in the tube without tearing it, again, that’s a ‘giant cock’.

And now I know why Japanese condoms feel... snug.

I just tried this and wasnt able to get it in at all.

My toilet paper is from Costco.

From this i deduce americans all have really small cocks.

more ‘domestic’ girls ivs dated in the past here have said hardness is more important than size
Anyone got any ideas on how to measure this? I propose a jumbo binder clip :D
Jumbo-Binder-Clip-and-Large-binder-clip.JPG

From this i deduce americans all have really small cocks.
I use sorbent brand. So you can add all Australians to that list too.

And even that is not really a bad thing, at least if you have those couple of hours to wait.

Just required an adjustment. Me first, her second, and lots of making out to recharge.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
This sounds about right about Japanese sizes and to be clear, its not a problem for me and other girls with smaller bodies and decent muscle control.

Japanese guys seem not so obsessed with who has the biggest one imo, i met J guys who have something that also counts above average in the western world and they did not seem proud of it at all and most of them complained that dating was hard and that some relationships ended because of their size.
not only Japanese, this is a common concern among men in all over the world.
when I was a teenager I remember there was a friend in the neighborhood with a 24cm tool who made everyone complex but the funny thing is that he was still a virgin at 27 yo.

not only Japanese, this is a common concern among men in all over the world.
when I was a teenager I remember there was a friend in the neighborhood with a 24cm tool who made everyone complex but the funny thing is that he was still a virgin at 27 yo.

Haha...

C8573633-3930-4914-8920-265728C8496C.jpeg

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
not the size.jpg

The idea of sticking your penis in a toilet roll tube is that it’s a way to judge the size of your penis without the use of a ruler or tape measure.
I was slightly drunk and ignoring work the other night and remembered this post.

"Have japanese toilet paper tubes always been this small?"

Reactions: Sudsy and MikeH
Which, lets face it, is better than having a huge one, looking like Quasimodo and be constantly depressed.

The best of course is to have a beautiful one, look like the hunchback from Notre Dame and be constantly happy.

But of course you guys missed the title, in other words you scumbags are derailing the thread which is not about being fun or good looking but how huge is your sword of love.

Last night mine was big enough not to get doggie so who is winning now? To be honest I have no idea, except I felt like losing.