How does Amsterdam scene compare with Tobita Shinchi

Status
Not open for further replies.

lhee

TAG Member
Reaction score
I might be going to Amsterdam this summer. Have experience with Tobita, and pics of Amsterdam's red light district seems somewhat similar to Tobita in that you can browse wares before paying. Any experts here willing to share experience? How hot are the women?

The setup is similar but the districts themselves are very different.

At Tobita you have multiple girls in rotation at one shop and a Mama-san who is there to organize the shop. Girls are usually just sitting and waving in customers.

In Amsterdam there is no Mama-san, each girl has her own window and you talk to them directly. Some sit around, some dance.

I would say the biggest difference is the overall feel and the people walking around. Tobita is an old neighborhood where nobody ends up by accident, only people looking for P4P are walking around quietly.
In Amsterdam the redlight district is in the center of the city, the whole neighborhood/architecture is pretty amazing.....but you have crowds of young, partying, drunk tourists and sightseers everywhere. It is a lot more stressfull and loud.
Girls are super pretty in Tobita as well as Amsterdam......but it is what it is. Expensive and usually not very intimate.

......secondly. Don't use "wares" when referring to girls. I am always baffled when I read stuff like that 😕

Don't use "wares" when referring to girls
Yes, it's a great way to announce to everyone else that you're a sociopath.

Don't use "wares" when referring to girls.
Yes, it’s a great way to announce that you don’t intend to play by the rules, because objects don’t have emotions and are easily replaceable.

A beautiful woman with a family and a future is priceless. You are paying her to be a part of it.

…you can browse wares before paying.
FFS….

To answer your question you can see the actual ladies, and not highly ‘shopped photos. Generally, mongers walk around the streets a few times looking for a lady that strikes their fancy. You may see one girl and think “she looks good but let me look around see if there’s anything better“. You may or may not find something you like more, and if you don’t can you come back around the girl you saw first might be busy.

We are all sat here on a website for pervs.
Lets not get too high on our horses about what words someone who may or may not be speaking their first language is using.

Anyway, wouldnt see me dead in either place, too many streaming idiots, Id definitely end up on youtube somehow, and it may look like i was doing something disgusting like purusing wares, as opposed to doing something pure of heart and socially upstanding like looking at women half my age who are sitting in small boxes waiting for customers and deciding which one to have sex with for money.

Lets not get too high on our horses about what words someone who may or may not be speaking their first language is using.

Anyway, wouldnt see me dead in either place, too many streaming idiots, Id definitely end up on youtube somehow, and it may look like i was doing something disgusting like purusing wares, as opposed to doing something pure of heart and socially upstanding like looking at women half my age who are sitting in small boxes waiting for customers and deciding which one to have sex with for money.
thank you. I was shocked by the pearl-clutching by a harmless off-handed remark. this is something you would expect from white knights on reddit or something, not a sex forum, where people routinely discuss women's bodies, looks, etc. it is transactional on both parties; to think otherwise is incredibly naive.

if you consider what you said to be a “harmless offhanded remark”, and in no way indicative of your character then that is incredibly naïve.

ok. i'm sure you can figure out someone's character from one post on a sex forum. i appreciate your original answer. no need for the holier than thou attitude though.

• Haha
Reactions: Cinnabums
ok. i'm sure you can figure out someone's character from one post on a sex forum. i appreciate your original answer. no need for the holier than thou attitude though.
Your response is a great attempt at deflection.

Reactions: Airnest
His responses following certainly didn’t sound all that second-language like, and even then our Uncle @MikeH in this forum speaks English as his 211th language better than half of the folks here and would never be caught dead saying that shit.

Because I cannot see the person on the other end of the screen I am going to assume the worst, so no…I will stay as high up as possible on my horse.

this is something you would expect from white knights on reddit or something, not a sex forum, where people routinely discuss women's bodies, looks, etc. it is transactional on both parties; to think otherwise is incredibly naive.

Fine. I am okay with this forum having white knights. 4chan is a shithole of the scum who have the sickest shit fantasies of r**ing Asian women, and Reddit is just well…fucking disgusting. We need more trustworthy people and more correction of disgusting behavior such as yours. So instead of getting defensive, why not do the real manly thing and apologize, then actually rethink your stance on women in p4p (if not women overall)?

It is because of an attitude like yours that we can’t have nice things. I’m gonna start posting Imperial Japanese flags soon and start singing ultranational anthems at this point because I am siding with the natives more and more these days and their gatekeeping against us…

His responses following certainly didn’t sound all that second-language like, and even then our Uncle @MikeH in this forum speaks English as his 211th language better than half of the folks here and would never be caught dead saying that shit.

Because I cannot see the person on the other end of the screen I am going to assume the worst, so no…I will stay as high up as possible on my horse.

Fine. I am okay with this forum having white knights. 4chan is a shithole of the scum who have the sickest shit fantasies of r**ing Asian women, and Reddit is just well…fucking disgusting. We need more trustworthy people and more correction of disgusting behavior such as yours. So instead of getting defensive, why not do the real manly thing and apologize, then actually rethink your stance on women in p4p (if not women overall)?

It is because of an attitude like yours that we can’t have nice things. I’m gonna start posting Imperial Japanese flags soon and start singing ultranational anthems at this point because I am siding with the natives more and more these days and their gatekeeping against us…
Pretty sure next to no offense was meant. We use the term "shops" and "customers" and "providers" and all sorts of terms related to selling so "wares" would fit in. I've read many reviews, and along with my own have described the parts of the providers which would be the "wares" of the providers we use to make our choices. We even use the super derogatory "landmine" to describe a provider that is not what's being advertised. Really recommend the rhetoric be dialed back a bit in this thread, so long as no offense or dehumanization was intended.

We even use the super derogatory "landmine" to describe a provider that is not what's being advertised.
To be fair, that one's been adopted from Japanese monger slang. And it really does only generally apply to providers who have been dishonestly promoted, either of their own volition or by a dishonest shop.

Okay, I took the 2 minutes to look through your past posts and you are def NOT the person who can take offense. You routinely post things like:

One dick to rule them all.
One dick to fuck them.
One dick to slap them all
And in its orgasm, spray them.

You seem to have a girlfriend who you admit doesn't really speak/read English. Seems like she is Japanese, which really reinforces the fetishizing. I'm willing to bet you're white. Plus you cheat on her and get upset when others who choose not to engage in the hobby while in a relationship turn a high nose at you. Ironic isn't it? Yes, do lecture me on basic human decency.

Reactions: Kindman
I'll take you up on that. How much?

I wasn't referring to you, but it speaks volumes if that's the only thing you can address and nitpick. Are you going to defend your buddy's other issues I raised?

I wasn't referring to you, but it speaks volumes if that's the only thing you can address and nitpick. Are you going to defend your buddy's other issues I raised?

So there is no bet? I am not a knight on a white horse so I am not here to defend anyone. I am just here to make money.

And my horse is black.

So there is no bet? I am not a knight on a white horse so I am not here to defend anyone. I am just here to make money.

And my horse is black.

Fine, it's clear he's not japanese or asian, and there's some serious fetishization going on from his previous posts. All I'm saying. Usually it's white people that do it. Black people can do it too.

Do we combine that bet or is it separate? And you did not answer yet how much?

You really like to be right. How are you going to provide proof? You'd really leak irl information about buddy for $1? You people...

You really like to be right. How are you going to provide proof? You'd really leak irl information about buddy for $1? You people...

One dollar? That is some serious big boy talk.

I was going to lure him into a meeting by offering him a beer and tactfully checking out his skin colour while he is busy drinking but that amount really threw a wrench into my plans.

Though to be honest being right is awesome. You should try it sometime too.

And I am guessing we get closed down as soon as our overlord wakes up so I will go and get myself laid right now.

One dollar? That is some serious big boy talk.

I was going to lure him into a meeting by offering him a beer and tactfully checking out his skin colour while he is busy drinking but that amount really threw a wrench into my plans.

Though to be honest being right is awesome. You should try it sometime too.

And I am guessing we get closed down as soon as our overlord wakes up so I will go and get myself laid right now.

lol, I thought you knew already. At the very least, I'm convinced the man is not Asian. Real fetish vibes there. I'm surprised by all the pearl-clutchers not chastising our friend requiemmorrow for his posts. Categorically worse than the language they seemed to be extremely offended by in this thread.

Okay, I took the 2 minutes to look through your past posts and you are def NOT the person who can take offense. You routinely post things like:

One dick to rule them all.
One dick to fuck them.
One dick to slap them all
And in its orgasm, spray them.

You seem to have a girlfriend who you admit doesn't really speak/read English. Seems like she is Japanese, which really reinforces the fetishizing. I'm willing to bet you're white. Plus you cheat on her and get upset when others who choose not to engage in the hobby while in a relationship turn a high nose at you. Ironic isn't it? Yes, do lecture me on basic human decency.
Still don’t call them “wares.” 😛
Also, not white.

Reactions: Cinnabums
Status
Not open for further replies.