How has COVID-19 affected your mongering?

It's never a bad idea to stockpile firearms and ammo (and mags). At the very worst, it will always be an asset you can barter or trade with, and depending on politics and timing, you could make a potential fortune.

I remember when Clinton's failed 1994 AWB went into effect. The 25-round mag for my Ruger .22lr rifle that normally went for $7.99 at Walmart was now going on auctions for $100. Therefore, when it expired in 2004 and in the following years when a young, attractive, closet marxist gun-hating Senator from Chicago's star began to rise, I took advantage of the post-AWB fire sale specials and bought a number of rifles, about $2k worth of 30-rnd magazines for my AR/AK from Midway and Cabela's and a ton (literally) of ammo. With McCain as the nominee, the writing was on the wall. The morning after Big Zero won the election the buying frenzy began and prices started rising. I could've easily tripled my investment, but I decided to hold on to them as I totally overestimated Barry by a country mile. I had no idea how useless he'd be, and didn't anticipate voters ripping him a new asshole in 2010 by taking away his majority in Congress. Maybe I couldn't cash in but I'm also sitting on enough firepower to last through the next four or five zombie apocalypses.

I was watching today's WH news conference and Fauci and Berx are predicting the outbreak will peak in about two or three weeks and shit is going to get really, really ugly. Chances are it's going to stay ugly well into the summer months. It's going to be a long, hot, sticky summer, masturbating at home. On the bright side, most of you will have a shit-ton of spare cash when this all blows over. Maybe splurge and hire Miran to tag-team Sora from Hisyo. Make the dream come true.

How do you keep all these weapons and ammo safe and secure? ( Thinking about the risk that your wife or someone else may use them to shoot you)

How do you keep all these weapons and ammo safe and secure? ( Thinking about the risk that your wife or someone else may use them to shoot you)

That's a good question. I'm very responsible and adhere to two very strict rules:

1) I've never taught my wife how to operate a firearm.

2) I invested in quality gun safes.

My main safe is a 600-pound fireproof standing safe in the closet that's also bolted to the concrete floors. And I also keep another couple hundred pounds of my quality JHP (hollowtip) defensive ammo in there, so it's going to take a very committed effort if a would-be thief wanted to make off with it. I keep most of my rifles and handguns in there, as well as valuables and important documents. Even if you don't own firearms, a safe like that is very useful to have.

I also have two smaller quick-access pistol safes--one under my nightstand with a .45 auto equipped with tactical light, and then another in my kitchen with an old .38 snub. A couple of year ago I also started keeping a pistol-grip 12 gauge shotgun under my desk in the office. It's not loaded but I attached a side-saddle with five 00 buckshot shells. Otherwise, I've got stacks of ammo cans full of surplus 5.56 and 7.62 ammo in my office but that's not really a security risk.

My wife occasionally still asks me to teach her to shoot, as she (a Japanese national) isn't able to legally obtain a firearm on her own here stateside. When I shut her down, she reminds me that she doesn't need a gun and if I ever cheat on her she'll just stab me to death with her expensive Japanese cooking knives. I suspect she may be part Filipino.

Reactions: Lukes and namae
... and we all know this never happens ;)

To be able to know that we would first need to know his wife's definition of cheating. She is Japanese so it could even be any version of "don't ever do X" with the addition "in front of the neighbours". :p

I could've easily tripled my investment

Shame on you! On thinking about selling your firearms or accessories. They are to be cherished and polished, never to be sold.

I borrowed one guy my AK-47 because for obvious reasons I had to leave it behind when I moved here and only after 11 years of taking care of it the guy has the balls to ask if I would like to sell the gun to him?

I told him to continue taking care of my darling and never to ask that question again if he still would like to continue keeping both the gun and his balls.

My main safe is a 600-pound fireproof standing safe in the closet that's also bolted to the concrete floors. And I also keep another couple hundred pounds of my quality JHP (hollowtip) defensive ammo in there, so it's going to take a very committed effort if a would-be thief wanted to make off with it. I keep most of my rifles and handguns in there, as well as valuables and important documents. Even if you don't own firearms, a safe like that is very useful to have.

I also have two smaller quick-access pistol safes--one under my nightstand with a .45 auto equipped with tactical light, and then another in my kitchen with an old .38 snub. A couple of year ago I also started keeping a pistol-grip 12 gauge shotgun under my desk in the office. It's not loaded but I attached a side-saddle with five 00 buckshot shells. Otherwise, I've got stacks of ammo cans full of surplus 5.56 and 7.62 ammo in my office but that's not really a security risk.

you realise this is all pretty fucking weird right?

Of Tokyo's record 78 infections today, 49 were not traceable and the spokesperson for the crack Infection Tracing Squad stated that a number of infectees were not cooperative in identifying the source of their infection. Make of that what you will..

Cluster brewing in Kabuki-cho by the sound of it:

【独自】歌舞伎町で十数人感染、キャバクラの女性従業員・風俗店関係者ら…実数はさらに多い

again with uncooperative infectees: "これらの感染者に対し、感染経路や濃厚接触者を聞くなどしているが、協力が得られないケースが多く、実際の感染者はさらに多いとみられる。"

Cluster brewing in Kabuki-cho by the sound of it:

【独自】歌舞伎町で十数人感染、キャバクラの女性従業員・風俗店関係者ら…実数はさらに多い

again with uncooperative infectees: "これらの感染者に対し、感染経路や濃厚接触者を聞くなどしているが、協力が得られないケースが多く、実際の感染者はさらに多いとみられる。"

frankly who could imagine that all these fine people in Kabukicho would be uncooperative with the authorities. Im shocked

It's never a bad idea to stockpile firearms and ammo (and mags). At the very worst, it will always be an asset you can barter or trade with, and depending on politics and timing, you could make a potential fortune.
Agreed. There are times where lead and steel are more valuable than gold. Like when someone's coming in to steal my toilet paper and food cache. :D

Gun shops are considered essential business in the US for good reasons, sadly to say.

If there are enough test kits to go around, maybe the DH shops and the girls take the tests every so often, that could be selling points, or maybe the customers need to be tested and prove they don't have the virus to make appointments. BUT, I haven't heard any country (maybe except China and South Korea) that can even produce enough test kids for their own internal use, and this has been going on for a few months already.

I was at one point thinking I should just fly to Tokyo, live in some manga cafe to weather the storm for a while and enjoy some mongering actions but now that Tokyo is getting to be like New York City, that wasn't a bright idea after all :p

Gun shops are considered essential business in the US for good reasons, sadly to say.

If there are enough test kits to go around, maybe the DH shops and the girls take the tests every so often, that could be selling points, or maybe the customers need to be tested and prove they don't have the virus to make appointments. BUT, I haven't heard any country (maybe except China and South Korea) that can even produce enough test kids for their own internal use, and this has been going on for a few months already.

I was at one point thinking I should just fly to Tokyo, live in some manga cafe to weather the storm for a while and enjoy some mongering actions but now that Tokyo is getting to be like New York City, that wasn't a bright idea after all :p

You know that those tests aren't instant, right. You would have to take the test, get quarantined and then anywhere between 2 days and a week your provider would take care of you. I'm sure there is a fetish for that, but I don't think it can keep the business afloat;)

Reactions: bergmann
I was at one point thinking I should just fly to Tokyo, live in some manga cafe to weather the storm for a while

You know that manga cafes where many times the hot-spots for spreading diseases like tuberculosis even before this corona thing, right?

Reactions: Lukes and just4fun
Tonight she wanted to come to my place , said she really wanted to do this and that and more, how much she misses me (bleeping) her (bleeping) and....
.. and i told her to stay home with her kids and cold-ass husband
Thats how that damn COVID19 affects my mongering right now. Sometimes I want to nuke all the bats in China and people there who trade or eat them...:mad:

. Sometimes I want to nuke all the bats in China and people there who trade or eat them...:mad:
China says it was the US that has caused this killing..........

China says it was the US that has caused this killing..........

Between Donald Trump and Xi Jinping which one you trust less? :p

They both suck.........and it wouldn't be a surprise to see WW3 come out of this......fingers pointing and wagging...........

Tonight she wanted to come to my place , said she really wanted to do this and that and more, how much she misses me (bleeping) her (bleeping) and....
.. and i told her to stay home with her kids and cold-ass husband
Thats how that damn COVID19 affects my mongering right now. Sometimes I want to nuke all the bats in China and people there who trade or eat them...:mad:

(cooking) her (dinner)
(trimming) her (nasal hair)
(painting) her (nails)
(massaging) her (feet)
(cutting) her (toenails)
(wearing) her (panties)
(licking) her (armpits)
(rimming) her (Chocolate Factory)
etc etc

(cooking) her (dinner)
(painting) her (nails)
(massaging) her (feet)
(cutting) her (toenails)
(wearing) her (panties)
(licking) her (armpits)
etc etc
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahha

(cooking) her (dinner)
(painting) her (nails)
(massaging) her (feet)
(cutting) her (toenails)
(wearing) her (panties)
(licking) her (armpits)
etc etc
(Saving) her (Soul)

(cooking) her (dinner)
(painting) her (nails)
(massaging) her (feet)
(cutting) her (toenails)
(wearing) her (panties)
(licking) her (armpits)
etc etc

You are making a list for @Frenchy? Don't you understand that's just going to make him a worse pervert than he already is?