How Much Of Your Income Do You Spend On P4p?

Though to be honest, with the recent discovery of sexy kyaba, and how it seems I can get into most of them, I have a feeling my percentage is gonna start to creep up. :eek: Need to find some more income, stat!

Once you go so deep in that direction, it's surely a strong habit. Well, as long as you are having fun. Can't take money or jewelry with you, when you die.

I can see it being like an addiction. Especially if you have a hard time getting it in other ways.

Fwiiw and imo, spending a fraction of your income up to what you might reasonably/prudently spend on a major hobby is perfectly sensible. Personally I have spent roughly as much on recreational travel as I do on p4p (mostly sugar dating these days) over the long run.

-Ww

Totally agree with this. For a while I was spending 2-3 mon on my electronics hobby, I have more than enough components to keep me going for a year, so that freed up some ¥ for playtime.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I've averaged about 3mon/month over 3 months which comes out of my regular paycheck. I do some consulting on the side and will get paid for it this week for the last few months (I'm lazy about invoicing) so I am planning on splurging a little this month.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I went HAM. I dropped money and wanted to try a bit of everything, because I wouldn't know if it would happen again. The trip I did was the last time I will do anything like that again. Many memories were had and stories to be told.

Reactions: Exnocomment
I dropped a little over 200,000 yen in the course of 2 weeks at [Redacted]. I only do P4P when I'm on vacation so it isn't too bad. Around 2k USD a year which is 2% of my annual incomes put together.