Guest viewing is limited

How Will The New Residency/immigration/citizenship Policy Shift Affect My Cock?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: Jimmydr
Last time I was in Roppongi, the Turkish guys with the 2 restaurants right next to each other and trying to pull people in were far more annoying than any Black Africans.

So should Japanese immigration be out to round up Turkish guys? Or should we understand that they have a business there and just being a bit overzealous?

Difference is they are running a proper business and aren't out to scam drunken people with over inflated charges and robbing them once they are drunk.

When I'm in Shinjuku Kabukicho, I don't see the Black African menace as much as I see way more weird Japanese and Asian guys chasing down women everywhere on the street and trying to pull them into host bars or recruit them for various shady jobs, or running around trying to scam men out of money offering non-existing women from fake picture albums.
They are scum too but given they have birth rights here (the Japanese that is), it is their own country and we are discussing an immigration related topic here, I don't see how that is even an argument to put forward.

Don't see how a few Black Africans in Roppongi means label the entire ethnic group. Do people even realize that Africa is a continent of numerous different countries and people, and that Japan is bigger than Roppongi and a few red light districts?

I think the whole situation is being blown out of proportion.

Couldn't agree more with you about labeling an entire group and generalizing. Also about the whole situation being blown out of proportion. I am going to get flamed by mods here and probably reported again but I have to say, if there is anyone who does this on this site, it's you Solong. Not having a go at you here but try reading some of your replies. Just the use of all caps when typing 'JAPANESE' shows how you think and your issues with the people of this country.

Reactions: cabbie and Jimmydr
Couldn't agree more with you about labeling an entire group and generalizing. Also about the whole situation being blown out of proportion. I am going to get flamed by mods here and probably reported again but I have to say, if there is anyone who does this on this site, it's you Solong. Not having a go at you here but try reading some of your replies. Just the use of all caps when typing 'JAPANESE' shows how you think and your issues with the people of this country.

Sigh... Dude you are just so way off it isn't funny. If I didn't like Japan and the Japanese, I would never be in the country or learn Japanese. Think for a second.

What you fail to realize is that there is no need to get overly sensitive and excessively nationalistic about any issue concerning Japan. Japan is not a perfect country, and no need to perpetuate a FANTASY version of Japan that doesn't exist.

If a Porsche owner makes some minor criticisms about his car, doesn't mean he hates all Porsches. Get that about me talking about Japan?

And on the flip, if a few bad Porsches come off the assembly line, doesn't mean ALL of the cars are bad. Get it about the Africans?

My point is that if Japanese immigration is seeking to be effective on illegal immigration, the GREATER problem is Japanese business owners employing them. See the difference here? Not talking about ALL Japanese, but a specific category of Japanese.

Focusing on a very small group of the foreign population and in a few small sections of 1 city (a few Black Africans), who are married, is RIDICULOUS when there is a much larger problem. Mentioning the obvious bigger problem, is LOGICAL.

Reactions: Lucid1 and Jimmydr
Sigh... Dude you are just so way off it isn't funny. If I didn't like Japan and the Japanese, I would never be in the country or learn Japanese. Think for a second.

What you fail to realize is that there is no need to get overly sensitive and excessively nationalistic about any issue concerning Japan. Japan is not a perfect country, and no need to perpetuate a FANTASY version of Japan that doesn't exist.

If a Porsche owner makes some minor criticisms about his car, doesn't mean he hates all Porsches. Get that about me talking about Japan?

And on the flip, if a few bad Porsches come off the assembly line, doesn't mean ALL of the cars are bad. Get it about the Africans?

My point is that if Japanese immigration is seeking to be effective on illegal immigration, the GREATER problem is Japanese business owners employing them. See the difference here? Not talking about ALL Japanese, but a specific category of Japanese.

Focusing on a very small group of the foreign population and in a few small sections of 1 city (a few Black Africans), who are married, is RIDICULOUS when there is a much larger problem. Mentioning the obvious bigger problem, is LOGICAL.

I'm not so sure about that. I have seen many gaijins here living sad negative lives who moan and whine about the country and people. Fact is that they can't do anything else with their lives and this is the best they can do.

Using your car analogy, it's like a car owner who hates his ride and want something better but can't afford anything else.

It's not about being in a fantasy about Japan but I think you should take a hard look at your comments on Japanese - some which are quite offensive. We all have our issues and sites like this allow us to share and complain but going around putting down Japanese all the time is not a good thing. You are either taking about how women need to be managed or talking shit about Japanese - something I find disrespectful. Again not a go at you but I would dare you to say some of the stuff you mention on this site out loud in a bar full of people similar like me or my japanese fiends.

Be respectful is all I'm saying and just think about how negative and racist you sometimes come across.

I'm not so sure about that. I have seen many gaijins here living sad negative lives who moan and whine about the country and people. Fact is that they can't do anything else with their lives and this is the best they can do.

Using your car analogy, it's like a car owner who hates his ride and want something better but can't afford anything else.

It's not about being in a fantasy about Japan but I think you should take a hard look at your comments on Japanese - some which are quite offensive. We all have our issues and sites like this allow us to share and complain but going around putting down Japanese all the time is not a good thing. You are either taking about how women need to be managed or talking shit about Japanese - something I find disrespectful. Again not a go at you but I would dare you to say some of the stuff you mention on this site out loud in a bar full of people similar like me or my japanese fiends.

Be respectful is all I'm saying and just think about how negative and racist you sometimes come across.

You might want to reflect on your own comments about foreigners. You can come across far more negatively and racist than you may realize.

Most foreigners that I have ever met that live in Japan like the country, but being realistic is important. No place is perfect, and that includes Japan. The experiences that foreigners have in Japan, can reflect the REALITY and truth, not propaganda and fake image trying to be presented.

I don't know if or whether Japanese immigration is focusing on African touts. If they are, a viable reason is that they are trying to make the area "safe" for Western tourism with the Olympics coming up.

My understanding is that the spousal spot checks - not Immigration enforcement focus as a whole - are focusing on a specific type of spousal visa fraud that is endemic to shamsters of that particular nationality. I mentioned this specifically in the context of crackdowns on spousal visa abuse being mentioned earlier in the thread. Not sure how this gets extrapolated into accusations of bias against all African nationals, but if it makes Solong feel better to think I'm ironing my white robes and singing Johnny Rebel tunes in between posts, he's welcome to do so.

Sham marriages by Filipinas and Chinese women to Japanese men are by far the most common, but they also tend to continue residing with the spouse of record, making it harder to prove.

My understanding is that the spousal spot checks - not Immigration enforcement focus as a whole - are focusing on a specific type of spousal visa fraud that is endemic to shamsters of that particular nationality. I mentioned this specifically in the context of crackdowns on spousal visa abuse being mentioned earlier in the thread. Not sure how this gets extrapolated into accusations of bias against all African nationals, but if it makes Solong feel better to think I'm ironing my white robes and singing Johnny Rebel tunes in between posts, he's welcome to do so.

Sham marriages by Filipinas and Chinese women to Japanese men are by far the most common, but they also tend to continue residing with the spouse of record, making it harder to prove.
Spousal Visa fraud is not specific to Nigerians or Black Africans, though I understand that you are reporting on what you heard.

I've seen many Chinese, Filipina, Russians, Romanian, Peruvian, Brazilian hostesses and factory workers doing the SAME type of fraud. That is, pay off a fake Japanese husband.

The key point here is not accusing you of being a member of the KKK, but the logic behind what is being proposed and the reasons.

1. There are WAY more Chinese, Russians, Filipinos, etc... than there are Black Africans in Japan.

I'm referring to resources allocated to the proportion of the threat. Like who in their right mind thinks a few dozen Black Africans in a few sections of Tokyo where there are VIDEO CAMERAS watching them, is a true threat to Japan?

2. The Japanese businesses and fake spouses are the ENABLERS and PRIMARY beneficiaries.

The foreigners are often just used and abused for profit. Do the math.

Who is making the most money?

Is it the illegal foreigner at the factory or hostess bar, or the Japanese OWNER employing SEVERAL foreigners and paying them under the table? Is it the foreigner going out and WORKING to get money everyday, or the Japanese spouse laying up and doing nothing but getting FREE money?

I
Difference is they are running a proper business and aren't out to scam drunken people with over inflated charges and robbing them once they are drunk.

They are scum too but given they have birth rights here (the Japanese that is), it is their own country and we are discussing an immigration related topic here, I don't see how that is even an argument to put forward.

Agree..this guy seems butt hurt about japan. I remember mentioning that one japanese guy had a huge cock, and he freaked out about it lol.

were there things I didn't like about Japan...yes ofcourse. But I dealt with it. Its not my country

I

Agree..this guy seems butt hurt about japan. I remember mentioning that one japanese guy had a huge cock, and he freaked out about it lol.
I'm going to end this cock debate FOREVER. [emoji41]

Have no ideal why a so-called Black American (as you appear to claim) thinks Japanese guys have bigger cocks than Americans or Westerners. Anybody living in Japan for more than 1 year or seen Japanese naked knows the truth. No need to tell nationalistic lies. It's like North Korea saying they are the best country in the world. It's nuts.

You find a video of a Japanese guy as big as this Black American dude in this video or John Holmes and you have won.

As I'm confident that you can NOT, let's be realistic about the TRUTH. And STOP bringing it up. If you do, I will bring up the video challenge again.

www.drtuber.com/video/2007832/glamour-pussy-intense-anal

http://pics.drtuber.com/media/videos/tmb/2007832/320_240/6.jpg

(Show a Japanese guy bigger than this dude on the linked video or forever be SILENT)

And for those who don't know who John Holmes (American) is-
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_OBMmEZhW...H0/18JIZ8H2768/s1600/what%2527s-her-name.jpg

Last edited:
Think many of us are aware of the dick debate and don't really care. I think jgirlcreeper was merely pointing out your seemingly strong negative way of thinking about anything Japanese men related but as always it just goes over your head :banghead:

Let's get back on topic before this gets locked up too.

Think many of us are aware of the dick debate and don't really care. I think jgirlcreeper was merely pointing out your seemingly strong negative way of thinking about anything Japanese men related but as always it just goes over your head :banghead:

Let's get back on topic before this gets locked up too.

ya, seems really bitter lol

I'm going clarify my position on Japanese men and Japan, so that any rational human being can understand. And in a way, in which others can see the difference between nationalistic propaganda and reality.

If a dude was to come up to me and say that Japanese are the fastest runners in the world or they have the best painters, I'm going to call them out on this claim.

Japanese are in FACT, NOT the fastest runners in the world or the world's best artists. And to point this out is in NO WAY me insulting Japanese people. It's just pointing out REALITY or debatable fact.

And, I would never live in and learn Japanese, if I didn't like or hold Japan in very high regard.

Now, if a person feels so insecure, to think Japan and the Japanese are the best at everything or can never do anything wrong in respect to the world and other people, that's indicative of how narrow-minded they are or intentionally attempting to spread nationalistic propaganda.

Reactions: Jimmydr and Lucid1
BUT you have a bitter UNDERTONE when you speak. Kind of like when a guy had his girl SNATCHED from someone. Maybe that happened with you in Japan..who knows. It's none of my business, and not something for me to comment on...

ALL I ever did was point out that one J-GUY that I knew of had a HUGE cock.....Before you can say Jack Robinson, I had about 10 alerts from you linking me to vids with black/white guys with HUGE dongs!! According to you, It's "Nationalistic propaganda" to point out that a Japanese man had a big schlong.....
Last time i checked penis size had nothing to do with narrow mindedness and "propaganda"..Are you the anti japan version of michael moore or something? lol.

i hate when people bring up hypothetical situations but lets bring up a more realistic one lol... nobody would ever come up and say that Japanese are the fastest runners in the world.. lol!!!

If someone were to ask you if Japan had the baseball players in the world YOUR answer would be this.

No, the Hitters aren't powerful enough and they lack in overall depth. USA is better

someone else might say:

They don't have the best power hitters in the world but they do have the best defense. and arguably have the best pitcher in the world now

BUT you have a bitter UNDERTONE when you speak. Kind of like when a guy had his girl SNATCHED from someone. Maybe that happened with you in Japan..who knows. It's none of my business, and not something for me to comment on...

ALL I ever did was point out that one J-GUY that I knew of had a HUGE cock.....Before you can say Jack Robinson, I had about 10 alerts from you linking me to vids with black/white guys with HUGE dongs!! According to you, It's "Nationalistic propaganda" to point out that a Japanese man had a big schlong.....
Last time i checked penis size had nothing to do with narrow mindedness and "propaganda"..Are you the anti japan version of michael moore or something? lol.

i hate when people bring up hypothetical situations but lets bring up a more realistic one lol... nobody would ever come up and say that Japanese are the fastest runners in the world.. lol!!!

If someone were to ask you if Japan had the baseball players in the world YOUR answer would be this.

No, the Hitters aren't powerful enough and they lack in overall depth. USA is better

someone else might say:

They don't have the best power hitters in the world but they do have the best defense. and arguably have the best pitcher in the world now
Blah, blah, blah... "bitter undertones" LOL... blah, blah, blah....

So back to the topic. You have what to say about Japanese immigration and residency in Japan?

Reactions: Lucid1
Solong,

Just wanted to say that I'm a huge fan. It was one of your posts on Couple Kissas that I was lucky enough to Google up that introduced me to this site. I've been in Japan off and on for the last decade or so...and have found your reviews and insights on J-girl attitudes and sukebe venues to be 100% spot on. I truly appreciate your unflinching views on sexual dynamics and the humanity and objectivity you bring to other issues. I really miss Silk....while I never really got to play there due to my friend's insane jealousy...it was a nice place to have a drink and watch those free to play. I cut up my Olive 21 cards when I read that they'd closed (somewhat regret it!). I agree with those who found it a bit clannish....but I have to say that the few times I went....the members were quite kind....and even willing to play (once again...my friend put out serious ice vibes to ensure that didn't happen). I think anyone who's been in Japan for a while...and gone out to Roppongi, Shinjuku, or Shibuya can't help to have been put off by the African touts....probably especially people of color....as like most of the world, the Japanese are susceptible to branding....and the touts don't do anything to promote THAT brand! I appreciate your willingness to stand up to some of the sub rosa prejudice that might be rearing its ugly head. I read that you might be out and about in February....I'd love to click glasses with you with my friend and your friend when you do....maybe Bliss Out?

Reactions: just4fun and Solong
Lol. Would love to access the IP info.
You need this info. for what?

Going to hunt down and attack any foreigners that don't agree with the opinions of ultra right-wing Japanese nationalists or is for a demented nationalistic spy program?

Or maybe we can accept that there are different opinions in this world.

Reactions: just4fun
beef-courtesy-of-fotoosvanrobin-on-flickr.jpg

You need this info. for what?

Going to hunt down and attack any foreigners that don't agree with the opinions of ultra right-wing Japanese nationalists or is for a demented nationalistic spy program?

Or maybe we can accept that there are different opinions in this world.

You obviously misunderstood my meaning and a nut case but never mind.

The moderators here don't want personal attacks or threats and so in the interest of projecting a friendly forum where everyone gets along, I'll pm you instead because I for one and am sick of your shit. Anyone interested in joining the personal conversation can let me know and I'll add them as participants. I hope the moderators don't mind given its in private and the choice of participants to join.

Last edited:
Lol. Would love to access the IP info.

So instead of logical debate, this is what you send-

Username1- "Solong, if you only knew me, you would know that if I really really wanted to, I could probably find you or have you found. I suggest you cut the crap out and stick to your Nampa talk. Tokyo is small and you don't want enemies, especially not with me. Take this as advice or how ever you want it.

Happy to meet you at Meguro tavern and settle your big man talk face to face anytime."

Dude, grow up. End of conversations with you.

Mods I know he is an old member but he is asking for it.

Since we're at it, here's the rest of the conversion.

1. SolongTAG Member
    Don't send any more messages or threats. You do know this is the Internet? Never mind, whatever else you send will be unread and deleted.

Solong, 4 minutes agoReport
    LikeReply

2. Username1Outspoken TAG Member
    As I suspected, you ARE weak. You want to be careful of the things you say on the net especially about Japanese people. Keep to your nampa shit and cut out the racist replies or else we will have a problem. If I were you, I would be more careful from now onward. See you soon Racist pig.

Mods I know he is an old member but he is asking for it.

Since we're at it, here's the rest of the conversion.

1. SolongTAG Member
    Don't send any more messages or threats. You do know this is the Internet? Never mind, whatever else you send will be unread and deleted.

Solong, 4 minutes agoReport
    LikeReply

2. Username1Outspoken TAG Member
    As I suspected, you ARE weak. You want to be careful of the things you say on the net especially about Japanese people. Keep to your nampa shit and cut out the racist replies or else we will have a problem. If I were you, I would be more careful from now onward. See you soon Racist pig.

Oh, so you own the Internet and control what can and can't be said about Japan. Really Username1? You are the ruler of the world now? OK, there pal. Weak is the man who can't have an intelligent conversation and can't handle different opinions.

And the reverse racist garbage doesn't work here. The one with the racism problem is yourself. Mr. Xenophobic Japan versus the world. Mr. "If you say anything about Japan I don't like, I'm going to kill you."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.