Guest viewing is limited

How Will The New Residency/immigration/citizenship Policy Shift Affect My Cock?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: Username1
Oh, so you own the Internet and control what can and can't be said about Japan. Really Username1? You are the ruler of the world now? OK, there pal.

And the reverse racist garbage doesn't work here. The one with the racism problem is yourself. Mr. Xenophobic Japan versus the world. Mr. "If you say anything about Japan I don't like, I'm going to kill you."

Not at all but I've been brought up to stand up against bs racism - of any kind. My up bringing also has meant I am a little more 'hands on' with my approach to sorting such matters. I am not a Japenese supporter, I just don't like racist aholes. I would do the same if I saw bullying on the street. It's wrong, unjustified and shouldnt be tolerated.

Talks cheap Solong. You have my offer, man up or don't. It's up to you.

Not at all but I've been brought up to stand up against bs racism - of any kind. My up bringing also has meant I am a little more 'hands on' with my approach to sorting such matters. I am not a Japenese supporter, I just don't like racist aholes. I would do the same if I saw bullying on the street. It's wrong, unjustified and shouldnt be tolerated.

Talks cheap Solong. You have my offer, man up or don't. It's up to you.

Dummy, YOU are the racist. You are not standing up for nothing, but crying like a little bitch because somebody had a different opinion. Stop crying.

Your intent is to DESTROY any debate and any discussion about Japan. That is WHY you are here. You have been found out. You do NOT own the Internet, the world, or this website.

Your intent is to DESTROY any debate and any discussion about Japan. That is WHY you are here. You have been found out. You do NOT own the Internet, the world, or this website.

My other post contradicts this but who am I fooling here. You are right Solong. I'm sorry.

My offer still stands though but we know what you gonna say...

Done with this conversation.

My other post contradicts this but who am I fooling here. You are right Solong. I'm sorry.

My offer still stands though but we know what you gonna say...

Done with this conversation.

Yeah, hunt down and kill anybody that disagrees with you and destroy any discussions about Japan you don't like.

I couldn't be arsed reading all this so could someone please clarify...is anything going on in Japan that's going to affect @KumaDog's cock?

Unbelievable.......

@Username1 threatening/fighting seems to be something that one wouldn't do in a country that is not theirs and where they would follow the local rules. Or is their un unspoken exception for you?

By the way everybody knows that in average japanese men have smaller cocks than westerner. If most of them had bigger attributes than westerner they wouldn't keep telling me
1) that they want to see mine
2) that mine must be huge
3) that they have a small penis

Three friends of mine working in the same small company don't want to go to the sento together because they all fear that they're gonna be the smallest lool. And they know each other since junior high.

There are big dudes in Japan but definitely not the majority.

Totally agree with vulkan message. And I believe both solong and username1 agree too.

It seems everything escalated over a simple misunderstanding, and that you two are actually and merely the same line, so please make peace.

Reactions: Jimmydr
@Username1 threatening/fighting seems to be something that one wouldn't do in a country that is not theirs and where they would follow the local rules. Or is their un unspoken exception for you?

By the way everybody knows that in average japanese men have smaller cocks than westerner. If most of them had bigger attributes than westerner they wouldn't keep telling me
1) that they want to see mine
2) that mine must be huge
3) that they have a small penis

Three friends of mine working in the same small company don't want to go to the sento together because they all fear that they're gonna be the smallest lool. And they know each other since junior high.

There are big dudes in Japan but definitely not the majority.
It seems to be the core of the anger directed at me. My expressing what I have observed and opinion about penis size in Japan, as a swinger who has SEEN what's up, upsets some people. So much so, that they want to: beat up and kill me, bring up cock size in unrelated threads, or accuse me of racism (clearly they don't understand the definition of the word).

What's even more strange is supposedly foreign men so vigorously defending Japanese penis size. Like, if you are a foreign guy, why care so much what another foreign guy thinks about Japanese penis size? It's absolutely very weird.

And my Japanese friends and co-workers would be the FIRST to AGREE with my opinions. Penis size and immigration. Definitely my Japanese swinger friends on the penis size issue, so it makes it more hilarious.

And can't other people have different opinions on topics about Japan? I didn't know there was any laws specifying that only positive things can ever be said about Japan and that you must only have an "approved" opinion about Japan.

Last edited:
Totally agree with vulkan message. And I believe both solong and username1 agree too.

It seems everything escalated over a simple misunderstanding, and that you two are actually and merely the same line, so please make peace.

We are definitely not on the same line and not really a misunderstanding. I know its hard to understand, and my threats come across badly online but I assure you that if it was in a bar, I would have already dropped him to the ground. I have absolutely no time for racism of any sort and I believe many of you guys agree. Taking shots are different races is one thing but constant post one after another is too much. Just click on his name and read his replies and you may start to get what Im saying.

Imagine if every time you visited Starbucks, there is some sad gaijin talking shit and making racist remarks at the corner - would you not say something and just let them be? Well I would and if the guy came back a few more times, I would drop him. But hey that's me, a violent nut I know, so I can understand the comments above.

Reactions: jgirlcreeper
It seems to be the core of the anger directed at me. My expressing what I have observed and opinion about penis size in Japan, as a swinger who has SEEN what's up, upsets some people. So much so, that they want to: beat up and kill me, bring up cock size in unrelated threads, or accuse me of racism (clearly they don't understand the definition of the word).

What's even more strange is supposedly foreign men so vigorously defending Japanese penis size. Like, if you are a foreign guy, why care so much what another foreign guy thinks about Japanese penis size? It's absolutely very weird.

And my Japanese friends and co-workers would be the FIRST to AGREE with my opinions. Penis size and immigration. Definitely my Japanese swinger friends on the penis size issue, so it makes it more hilarious.

And can't other people have different opinions on topics about Japan? I didn't know there was any laws specifying that only positive things can ever be said about Japan and that you must only have an "approved" opinion about Japan.

I'm Japanese and I just measured mine at 20 cms lol

Locking this thread. Folks really need to learn to discuss things civilly and stay on topic. Take threats and snipes at each other to private messages or anywhere else that isn't TAG. Sanctions are likely to be coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.