Guest viewing is limited

How's Nampa going in 2023?

Been doing nanpa for like 3-4 days, just installed Bumble. Matched with one woman (32) yesterday, she seems cute but I hear it takes a while for them to message. (Im 33 bdw).
Thing is I think they are used to gaijin tourists just wanting quick sex which even tho they want the same thing, does not play well with the "hamster" who likes to rationalize they are all pure girls who just wanna live love laugh etc.

With nanpa so far I did about 100 approaches, got 12-15 LINES, and since yesterday - the 3 girls I had a convo with left me on read, but to be honest my LINE game is weak. I ask them about their day and I try to set up dates. If the say they cannot on certain day, without offering a different day, I let them go as I dont like to chase these kids, me being 33 and fairly successful individual.
The older I am the more prideful I get and spamming kids to meet for dates (by kids I mean anyone more than 7ish yrs my junior) feels like a hassle. Plus in the west its clear sign to give it up, tho I hear in J game spamming is like "showing you care" but fuck I know.

The thing is I ate a bad bowl of ramen few days ago and still leaking albeit less frequently. DONT GO TO NON JAPANESE OPERATED ramen shops.

Also - you dudes know antiparasite medicine in Japan? What to buy?

It's Japan.

It's most likely not a parasite, just bad ramen.
If the symptoms are affecting your life, work, travel, etc., hit up a drug store and get anything anti- diarrheal. You'll not shit enough to do what you have to do. Though, with stomach flu, it's best to let it run it's course so your body can naturally get rid of toxins.

Reactions: Barabbas
That’s a high chance actually.
So simply talk to 20 girls and one will go with you?

Hey Alice "Simply talk to 20 girls".

From female perspective, did you ever got nanpaed and what openers you like?