Guest viewing is limited

I don't understand OKcupid

Fluent english speaking japanese women. Nothing good comes from it. They all have a dream to live abroad and you'll be the visa.
It depends upon where they are on the Hot/Crazy graph.

Okay so here is what's going on an OKcupid recently.
Of all the girls I've liked/contacted (maybe 50 profiles) only one replied back.
Of all the girls I've disliked (maybe 200 if not more) most of them have liked me.
And they are far from being pretty if you know what I mean ...

Of all the girls I've liked/contacted (maybe 50 profiles) only one replied back.
Of all the girls I've disliked (maybe 200 if not more) most of them have liked me.

Yeah I told you. It's a double-edged sword. They have literally 50 guys messaging them everyday. You really gotta stand out.

If you live in a big city just meet women the normal way. No need apps.

Ok, I've finally understood how OKcupid work

1/50........it seems I underestimated you. An apology is in order.

no offense, but thats what it is with dating apps... they probably think the same and thats why you dont get that many replies...

Reactions: MikeH