Guest viewing is limited

I Need A Sex Friend

User#3673

TAG Member
Reaction score
Guys I know this has been talked about before, but I wanted to ask and see what new places or online SNS sites there are for finding such a woman.

P4P costs are adding up, and I feel concerned about catching something horrible at some point. Maybe I worry about that too much. Many have said it is difficult to catch something if you are careful, use condoms etc.

Some of you guys I know have not one, but many sex friends. I am relatively good looking for my age. In my 40s. Can I find a sex friend? If so how, and where?

I would like something long term and I don`t mind going out on dates and not having sex everytime.

Advice please gentleman.

There is a lot in the Nampa/PUA section now to get you started. If you are not understanding it, I would suggest you try Date/Deai Cafes, as that's an intermediate between P4P and PUA. Check out the thread on that.

Your age is nearly irrelevant, as there are women who are 40 too. In Asia, there is less bias about age. It's more a matter of your fitness level, attractiveness, being fashionable, money, charisma, personality, knowledge, and skills.

STDs can happen in non-P4P too, though I think volume/large number serving P4P women are risky. The only sure bet is testing, condoms, or committed relationships.

OkCupid, Japan Cupid, POF, Tinder, InterPals (language exchange and dating), and Metropolis classifieds are a good starting point for online. Setup a profile, template message, and send out 10 e-mails a week (don't over do it) per site. And you don't go crazy and spam messages, because you want to figure out how effective your messages are and women tend to not respond to clearly chain/spam messages that have no personal touch. Anyway, that's 60 or so messages out (Tinder works a little differently), and you can get 6 or so good responses back to make dates with. Have responders message you back with e-mail, LINE, or phone sms. Whichever is convenient for you or her.

Keep in mind that dating, dinners, drinks, and hotels costs money irregardless which path you go down. There are pluses and minuses to both. PUA can be less expensive and more emotionally satisfying, in the long run and if you have a steady girlfriend/sex-friend, but P4P can mean less emotional stress and relationship problems. One or the other is not necessarily better, and it might be better to look at in terms of having more options in general.

Last edited:
Reactions: User#3673
Guys I know this has been talked about before, but I wanted to ask and see what new places or online SNS sites there are for finding such a woman.

P4P costs are adding up, and I feel concerned about catching something horrible at some point. Maybe I worry about that too much. Many have said it is difficult to catch something if you are careful, use condoms etc.

Some of you guys I know have not one, but many sex friends. I am relatively good looking for my age. In my 40s. Can I find a sex friend? If so how, and where?

I would like something long term and I don`t mind going out on dates and not having sex everytime.

Advice please gentleman.

You know, as Solong said, a sex friend is no guarantee you won't pick something up...

A number of years ago, I went out to dinner with a woman I worked with to celebrate her leaving the company and we ended up going back to my place and having some amazing sex----which was a total surprise to me as I hadn't known she was into me. We had only had unprotected sex for a little bit before covering up...

A few days later, after she had left the country to work abroad, I came down with the clap. I wasn't angry or anything---shit happens---and was able to get in touch with her through friends only to tell her that she had given me a dose and to get herself checked out before she gave it to someone else. Sure enough, she had had a Japanese boyfriend who had given it to her through his carousing and she was mortified.

That said, you never know. I'd say, if that's your worry, you're better off with P4P!

Nice to not have to pay, sure, but----that's no guarantee.

Reactions: Genji88
If you are going down the sex friend route, you need to be comfortable with lying.

You need to lie to your wife about where you go. Lying to your sex friend partner will be necessary as well. Because if you mention that you are married you significantly reduce the number if potential partners.

You can catch something from anyone and you can catch some things despite 100% condom use (HPV and HSV-2 mainly, though neither is the end of the world, unless you're trying to hide something from an s/o). Depending on where you're getting it, some P4P providers might be safer than the general public, as at least some of them are mentally cognizant of their higher risk factor and may test more often. If that's your main motivation, always wrap it up and just restrict your P4P to one or two providers that don't seem like risk-taking idiots.

If it's mostly the money, how you go about looking for a sex friend / FWB rests solely on the answer to the question: why are you into P4P now? Thrill? Confidence issues? Punching above your weight? Discretion? Time management? Money makes problems go away.

If it's mostly the money, how you go about looking for a sex friend / FWB rests solely on the answer to the question: why are you into P4P now? Thrill? Confidence issues? Punching above your weight? Discretion? Time management? Money makes problems go away.

My opinion is that money doesn't make problems go away, it just gives more options.

A Honda Civic, a Porsche, or Mercedes can all have engine problems, it's just that if you have money, you can choose to buy any of them. If you don't have money, then your options are more limited. You may only be able to afford the Honda.

We must also acknowledge that people get emotional satisfaction from their different options and preferences. A man can simply not like P4P/paying for prostitutes, no matter how much money he has. And in the reverse, a man can simply dislike dealing with normal relationships with women because of all the relationship drama and emotional baggage they can bring.

It's up to the individual man to choose what he finds emotionally satisfying. One or the other, both; "to each their own."

Women in their 20s are more likely to go for this sort of thing, women in their 30s are more likely to want a committed relationship whereas younger girls often don't want the bother of a serious boyfriend.

I'm fortunate that I meet a lot of single women and many of them are working part time jobs and don't have much money to spend on fun. I don't shower them with gifts, but just take them out somewhere for a few drinks, dinner or they come around to my place. They can relax and have a good time without having to count the coins in their purse. They refer to this as (literally) "adult life", meaning "grown up life", not "adult" as we might use it. I'm the older mature man that can show them some interesting things, (ethnic restaurants etc).

My opinion is that money doesn't make problems go away, it just gives more options.

Having options means having a solution, which was my intended implication. It doesn't mean there can't be other problems or even problems attendant on the option you exercise.

A man can simply not like P4P/paying for prostitutes, no matter how much money he has. And in the reverse, a man can simply dislike dealing with normal relationships with women because of all the relationship drama and emotional baggage they can bring.

Given OP's stated reasons, I think the question I asked deserves consideration. Step 1: why are you doing P4P? Step 2: if you intend to pursue NSA relationships of other varieties, what reason(s) can you give women to satisfy the same personal needs for the same or similar arrangement, sans money?

Women in their 20s are more likely to go for this sort of thing, women in their 30s are more likely to want a committed relationship whereas younger girls often don't want the bother of a serious boyfriend.

I think this will depend entirely on the background of the women you pursue. Middle aged women from more socially conservative societies often consider life a series of fixed interval milestones set by cultural expectations. In more liberalized societies, the opposite is often true: older women are close to female sexual interest peak and have already bypassed the traditional age of being harangued about marriage by everyone around them. It really just depends on who you're chasing and where they're from, which is worth considering.

Given OP's stated reasons, I think the question I asked deserves consideration. Step 1: why are you doing P4P? Step 2: if you intend to pursue NSA relationships of other varieties, what reason(s) can you give women to satisfy the same personal needs for the same or similar arrangement, sans money?

The question of "Why are you doing P4P?", is perfectly legitimate. However, it's probably very difficult for many to publicly admit why or even answer this honestly to themselves. Maybe it might be better to flip or modify the question.

So, my perspective was more on the practical considerations that Bob seems to be mentioning. Cost and getting a non-P4P or normal sexual relationship. In the non-P4P context, it can also be about emotional satisfaction. Some men are perfectly and emotionally content with their P4P arrangements, while others are not.

Beyond Cost

This is tied up with ROI (Return On Investment). The "Return" can be more than just sex, it can be about emotional satisfaction. Investment can be about more than just money, it can be about effort and time used. The importance of looking at this can't be understated.

For the amount of money that you are spending OR time and effort you have invested, are you emotionally and sexually satisfied?

P4P = Non-P4P/PUA

They can be seen as different sides of the same coin. Just a matter of which you prefer, or play both sides.

Mostly, P4P = Money and Non-P4P/PUA = Time & Effort. And actually, P4P and Non-P4P has bit of both mixed in.

Usually, there is no escaping one or the other for men. You can try to be more efficient (less time and effort used) or spend less money, but there is a limit to how low you can go, and a limit to how much money or time & effort you are willing to spend.

Non-P4P or PUA, requires that you spend time and effort searching for and filtering women until you find a woman that you are satisfied with or is what you want. Some men are unwilling to invest in such a large effort, therefore spend money as a shortcut to sex.

P4P requires you spend money. Some men are unwilling to spend excessive amounts of money or are emotionally unsatisfied with paid for sex, therefore will only do PUA.

This is why I consider both relatively equal. I would never put down a man that enjoys P4P, especially if he doesn't want to do deal with female emotional drama and games. On the flip, I totally understand a man wanting more than the illusion of a prostitute liking him and paid sex, thus wanting a real girlfriend or perhaps a family.

If Bob would like a sex friend who is not a prostitute, it means he must invest TIME & EFFORT to accomplish this goal, in addition to some money too. He will see the return on his investment, more on the backend or over time, as the money and effort spent on a steady girlfriend is usually less than P4P per sexual encounter. If he is lucky, the girlfriend will put in an EQUAL amount of effort or money (value) into the relationship, but that's a lot to ask from the modern parasitic type women.

There is usually no "free lunch" with women. They will make you pay in one way or another. Even if not in money, then emotionally, time wise, or in effort. With that stated, it's a matter of what a man's goals are and preferences, as to which route to take.

I'm fortunate that I meet a lot of single women and many of them are working part time jobs and don't have much money to spend on fun. I don't shower them with gifts, but just take them out somewhere for a few drinks, dinner or they come around to my place. They can relax and have a good time without having to count the coins in their purse. They refer to this as (literally) "adult life", meaning "grown up life", not "adult" as we might use it. I'm the older mature man that can show them some interesting things, (ethnic restaurants etc).

I have encountered quite a few situations along those lines as well, and they can be sweeeet indeed! Tokyo is an excellent place for it too, imo and experience: the luxurious/posh lifestyle is everywhere you look, the younger generation is extremely consumer-oriented (matterialistic) and there are scads of attractive young women who realize the there best shot at getting to tasste "the good life" does not lie in dating someone of their own generation, though that may be the type of man they see as most desirable in the long term (i.e., as a husband). Basically they want to have some major fun before they settle down into the relatively dull and routine-filled life of a Japanese mother and housewife.

My experience of the typical (lots of exceptions of course) attitude of 20-somethings vs 30-somethings also mirrors yours.

-Ww

Agree. My experience is that college age Japanese women are more sexually experimental. However, it can require the man to take a more mentor/teacher type role, in order to enjoy the full benefits and some guys don't like such a role. Younger women can also tend to be more silly, fickled, and confused. So an older guy needs to have more patience for dealing with such.

30 something women (sometimes late 20s (28 or above)) and early 40s, tend to get more serious, but sometimes excessively narrow-mindedly so. Some women care more about showing off on the wedding day or having a child, then they care about making their relationship work, being a good wife, or even good sex. It's more like they are ticking off social boxes. Here, finding good sexual partners can get a bit more difficult, as a lot of women get set in their ways or have developed bad habits and negative thinking. But sexually liberated and open-minded older women, tend to be the best, if they are still physically fit and maintain their looks.

However, it can require the man to take a more mentor/teacher type role, in order to enjoy the full benefits and some guys don't like such a role. Younger women can also tend to be more silly, fickled, and confused. So an older guy needs to have more patience for dealing with such.
Yes, and I don't even try keeping up with the girls who want to go out dancing/drinking all night.

(I should point out here that I spend a few thousand yen on them, not a ten thousands.)

Thanks for all the well though out answers guys. Not sure which route I will take. I was thinking Ashley Madison and condoms. But not sure. I kind of want someone in a similar situation as me, a good marriage overall, but really a mostly sexless marriage.
So I wanted to have a little discreet fun on the side, but limit my partners and have a long term partner, so hopefully that would limit my chances of catching anything. But I realize there are no guarantees.

The question of "Why are you doing P4P?", is perfectly legitimate. However, it's probably very difficult for many to publicly admit why or even answer this honestly to themselves. Maybe it might be better to flip or modify the question.

Of course this is a question to be answered internally. I didn't intend to prompt any public confessions. :)

If he is lucky, the girlfriend will put in an EQUAL amount of effort or money (value) into the relationship, but that's a lot to ask from the modern parasitic type women.

There is usually no "free lunch" with women. They will make you pay in one way or another. Even if not in money, then emotionally, time wise, or in effort. With that stated, it's a matter of what a man's goals are and preferences, as to which route to take.

I think that's far too pessimistic, but overall we're on the same page. If you won't spend money to make it happen, you have to spend some other finite resource and/or exploit some other personal skill.

Thanks for all the well though out answers guys. Not sure which route I will take. I was thinking Ashley Madison and condoms. But not sure. I kind of want someone in a similar situation as me, a good marriage overall, but really a mostly sexless marriage.
So I wanted to have a little discreet fun on the side, but limit my partners and have a long term partner, so hopefully that would limit my chances of catching anything. But I realize there are no guarantees.

A committed relationship with a steady girlfriend/mistress does limit your chances, just that nothing in life is guaranteed, as you know.

Finding A Sex Friend

1) My opinion is that you are being way too specific, and PUA/Nampa doesn't work that way.

In PUA, you cast a wide net, then sift through women who are interested. So, not only Ashley Madison, but numerous dating websites (OkCupid, Japan Cupid, POF, InterPals, etc...) and going out and sarging (talking to women on trains, coffee shops, International parties...). You will then get private contacts of various women. Somewhere between 10% to 30% of the women you interact with. From those personal contacts, you then ask women out on dates. You will have sex with a certain percentage of women you go out on dates with. In PUA, you must invest time & effort, and then you are rewarded with sex friends and girlfriends.

Check out-
http://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/how-to-get-more-sex-women.8139/
(How To Get More Sex & Women)

http://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/japanese-dating-websites.6190/
(Japanese Dating Websites)

http://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/date-cafes-speed-dating-international-parties.8270/#post-28587
(Date Cafes, Speed Dating, & International Parties)

http://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/where-is-the-best-place-to-pickup-women.8280/
(Where Is The Best Place To Pickup Women?)

http://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/date-stacking.7787/
(Date Stacking)

1B) If you want a paid for steady sex friend, that might be a sugarbaby.

However they tend to be very expensive (some women are asking outrageous prices). P4P=Money, PUA=Time & Effort. A sugarbaby can be disappointing if she just wants to take your money and is terrible at sex, so you may need to try out at least a few different ones. You are also likely to have to negotiate with them about monthly prices.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/

2) Women can lie and can be deceptive.

A woman on Ashley Madison might pretend she is what you want, but is actually a cam-girl and wants to direct you to her website. A woman on InterPals may claim she only wants to do language exchange, and she is exactly the married woman looking for a sex friend that you wanted. Women, who are non-P4P, tend to hide their sexuality and true intentions online. She can say she is looking for Mr. Perfect and true love, but in actuality, she had 1 night sex with 20 different guys last year. You might think a woman is "loose" from her sexy picture or profile, but in actuality she is a total anti-sex prude.

3) The woman you think you want, could be a different type of woman entirely.

You might be thinking that a married woman in a sexless marriage is perfect, but when you are meeting such women, none of them work out. And a college girl you met on the train can not want to get married yet and is OK with you being married, thus makes for the best sex friend. It could also be a 35 year old divorced woman with a kid, makes for the best sex friend for you. We need to be open-minded in PUA. Because we need to cast a "wide net" and get personal contacts from many women, then get them on dates.

Last edited: