Guest viewing is limited

if your sb is not spending 'important' days with you

If you ask your sb to spend christmas/new year/birthday with you and she decline. what is your reaction to this? i mean i know this isnt a real relationship and she has no obligation to spend those days with me, but in the back of my mind, i feel like if she is not appreciative enough to spend a least one of those days with me, then its a deal breaker for me?

Any day I get to spend time with a beautiful young woman feels like a birthday and Xmas rolled into one to me.

Plus I'm useless with with dates, and more often than not forget my own birthday.

All 365 days are the same, and I think the day my mum squeezed me out is probably more important to her than it is to me.

Any day I get to spend time with a beautiful young woman feels like a birthday and Xmas rolled into one to me.

Plus I'm useless with with dates, and more often than not forget my own birthday.

All 365 days are the same, and I think the day my mum squeezed me out if probably more important to her than it is to me.
At the end of the day , its really the mums who should be celebrated on our birthdays, not us.

Well if you missed that experience I am always ready to volunteer to spank you with whatever you want, absolutely free of charge! :)

That's exactly the reason why I can't ever make any good money; you are just giving it all away for free.

Reactions: impish and Frenchy
If you ask your sb to spend christmas/new year/birthday with you and she decline. what is your reaction to this? i mean i know this isnt a real relationship and she has no obligation to spend those days with me, but in the back of my mind, i feel like if she is not appreciative enough to spend a least one of those days with me, then its a deal breaker for me?

Well, I guess it would depend. If she is strapped for cash and you invite her to a special occasion that you should be paying for her time, maybe it feels bad for them to accept an arrangement that would typically result in them having to think or buy a gift for you.

I guess if may vary with different women, but if you put yourself in their shoes to get their perspective, maybe they would feel bad if they didn't give you a gift or whatever.

The time I was in a SB relationship, I paid for her to go visit her family. I thought it was more important for her to be with her family than spending time with me. She was much appreciative of the gift.
I always considered her more like someone that worked for me rather than in a relationship with me.
She never asked for anything above and beyond and never abused the relationship. Likewise, I never did the same.

The time I was in a SB relationship, I paid for her to go visit her family. I thought it was more important for her to be with her family than spending time with me. She was much appreciative of the gift.
I always considered her more like someone that worked for me rather than in a relationship with me.
She never asked for anything above and beyond and never abused the relationship. Likewise, I never did the same.
A classy move

Thats very gentlemanly, and obviously she knew how to behave too. I am curious to know how/why you ended up that arrangement?

I truly believe a sugar baby is a job. It's a specialized job but still work at the end of the day. The money you pay for the sugar babies is buying "moments" and I feel happy to spend money on these experiences rather than buying tangible materialistic things.
So with that being said if one of my customers at my job asked me to spend time with them during a holiday whether it be Christmas or New Years or a birthday I would respectfully decline.
My rational half-brain totally agrees with you , yes it’s a job. The other half can’t help thinking (hoping?) its a bit more than that. Not in a Disneyesque silly love-story way , not in a BFF way either ... just my limited experiences in Sugarland , I didnt have so many and started only last year, but now I think I can see for whom its just a job (doesnt mean they’re necessarily bad at it btw) and for whom it can be a bit more than this.
I would not even want to spend “special days” , nor disclose much about myself with the former type.

Thats very gentlemanly, and obviously she knew how to behave too. I am curious to know how/why you ended up that arrangement?

Honestly, I was in it mostly for the sex. While she was fun to be around and a nice person, without sex I wouldn’t have been friends with her. We didn’t have all that much in common. We met online. I’m not really sure how many other SD she had. I never asked, and she never asked how many other women I was dating. It was a very easy relationship.

Gifts don’t have to be expensive.
I do like to get presents for clients once a while if the timing is right.

You're probably one of the few that do that. From my experience, it's never happened to me, nor have I expected it.

I do think that if they offer to join my birthday, I don't refuse, but I am not going to force someone to be with me if they already have other plans or want to do something else. I just think it would be selfish to only think of yourself regardless of the event.

Reactions: Troilist