TAG

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 Hours and LOTS!!!

Type/Location:
AirBnB (They redeemed themselves)

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
Why a 5P when I just had a 4P? Good question and I am going to call it fake news and move on. With Anna being the one who was left out of our little investment relations part one and finding out that she was going to stay a little longer I decided, one more trip shouldn't hurt. I had fun with Anna in the past, and it was in a 3P so naturally, I wanted to bring back those old fond memories. I decided to ask Ms. Ashley if she wanted to tag along and if it was okay with Anna. She was MORE than willing.

Then I got to thinking; I wanted to bring Simona and Manami into this as they were the initial part of this team. They both eagerly agreed, and I informed Ashley and Anna of what I had done.

Noticing that there would be an odd man out and wanting EVERYONE to have fun, I asked Lily if she was interested and the group as a whole seemed very eager to have her join.

I had planned this out maybe a few weeks in advance to accommodate everyone's schedule and to make well sure everyone was comfortable and boy oh boy, was I ever going to be in trouble. One might ask, Were you stupid? To which I would respond and say yes, but I never learn my lesson when it comes to having fun.

The day arrived, and some part of me knew I was a dead man walking, in a good sense. I decided to bust out something that would impress them when I went outside the AirBnB to meet them and if I thought I was going to impress they had other ideas. MY GOD, all of them, were looking beautiful and to be honest, their pictures do not do them justice. They look better in person, and here I am with a keg and dixie cup.

We spent some time outside chatting while waiting for Simona and unfortunately the Taxi driver screwed her over. I do not blame her for that; I just owe her next time ;). I will say this Manami motioned me over to sit on her lap outside while we were talking and what not and I instantly knew it was going to be a VERY long night indeed.

While waiting Simona stated to start without her sadly as the driver had taken to the other side of town. In my head, I was trying my absolute best to get this sexual stay of execution because I did not know what was about to happen.

As we entered the apartment Manami was the first to make out with me, chit-chat continued, and they asked about my job and other things I have done. It was then they suggested showers, and I made a point of well, why don't you, Anna, Manami, and Lily take a shower, and let me show Ashley some attention.

It was then she removed her clothes to show some very seductive lingerie, and I told her to sit on my face so I can DATY. How she squirmed while I was teasing her lips and clit was amazing. I asked her what she wanted me to do and she said exactly that.

I think the best part was grabbing her and lifting her up so that her legs were on my shoulders to place her on her back on the bed so that I can begin my attack. I think she was picked up more than once through this entire session, to be honest.

I was so busy giving her attention that I did not notice the other three had gotten out the shower and they began to well give me attention while I was giving Ashley some attention. They'll have to tell you who did that first because frankly I did not know and all I know was that it felt amazing!!!

Lily was up next and oh boy. I knew what she wanted and how she liked it, and she was next to sit on my face. I teased her lips before going after her clit. Now mind you I STILL have no idea what's going on with me, I can't see all I feel is mouths and hands. I don't know who they belong to. I should have played guess whose mouth it is LOL. Before long Lily began to squirm and grind my face hard and fast, I saw that her face turned bright red and she announced she was cumming before biting her arm.

Next up for the "Best Ride" was Manami. She looked down at me and seemed how we have had three sessions before with only 1 being a solo, I knew exactly how she wanted it, and she even looked at me and stated as such to which I readily agreed and was eager to please. The look of lust and pleasure in her eyes was truly a sight to behold and the next thing you know I see Lily and Ashley begin to lick and suck on her breasts.

I think I know now who was giving me attention as Anna was doing such a great job that as per usual when going down on Manami while someone is giving me excellent attention is I stop what I am doing and well, let's just say DO NOT do this with Manami, hell Anna for that matter too. Manami began to grind my face, and as soon as she had hers, she got off, and it was Anna's turn.

It has been almost two years since the last time I was with Anna and my GOD, like a fine wine it gets better. She hopes on for a ride, and I continued my assault on her. That's when I stopped with my tongue out. Why may you ask? Well, Manami was going to town, and it felt better than before. This did not please Anna as she tapped my head and made comments for me not to stop and she decided to just grind on my tongue hanging out of my mouth. Once I was able to get my bearings, I continued my assault until she was once again ready and well, everyone except me had a preview of the magic condom trick.

Manami got on top and rode me for a bit before she asked for doggy, and I was more than happy to oblige her request. I went slow and steady building speed before she asked for it a bit harder. I brought her legs together and did exactly that. It was at that time she announced for me to keep going as she was close to orgasm and I did exactly that, and right when I needed to stop she had her big "O" while grinding her hips into my pelvic area.

Condom change and wipe later it was Anna's turn. She rode me like a woman possessed. The lust and want in her eyes were amazing. I started to buck and try to react to her thrusts, but she told me, "No" she was in charge, and I was not going to change that. I was along for this ride, and it was a glorious ride, even though I may have been a starfish it was amazing.

Condom change and wipe again, it was Ashley's turn. Manami decided to sit on my face to get some attention and Ashley was using her mouth to get me harder (Never take Fioricet for headaches before sex). She applied a condom and did reverse cowgirl. All I felt was her putting me inside of her. That's when Lily, Anna, and Manami said you have to see this, and I was gifted with seeing Ashley bouncing up and down in reverse cowgirl. It was more than enough to drive me crazy as I knew I need to pick her up and smash while standing, I needed to have her in doggy. My inner animal came out, and I jumped up turned her around and proceeded in missionary for a few before picking her up and smashing.

I saw that Anna was going to town on Manami and once I put Ashley down, she crawled over to lick on Manami's nipples. I got behind her and inserted myself in doggy. WOW MY GOD WOW. The view of these four women pleasing each other was amazing, and it felt like I was just a 5th wheel really but damn!! The view on Ashley was Amazing as well, but well we did Doggy later.

Next up was Lily, by this point, I had taken some breaks licked and pleasured everyone, but this one oh boy was the one were I think Ashley, Manami, and Anna stopped to watch what was happening.

So leading up to this was that I was going down on Lily, Ashley laid beside her and Manami went down on her. Anna started smacking my ass and applied lotion too and gave me a reach around HJ. No, no butt play was done on me, at least I don't think, you have to ask them. Anyways Lily was squirming and turning bright red, and it was getting to the point that I could not take it anymore. I needed this; I needed to be inside of her.

Anna provided me with a condom, and like a madman, I ripped it open and quickly put it on with some assistance from Lily. She leaned back with the come here look on her face and that's all I needed. We started off slow, passionate kissing and building speed. We kept on with our pace, and that is when I notice the moans on the other side went slowly fading as they had left. No, they were watching as I was giving Lily the best I could. I gave what I had to make sure she enjoyed herself. When she orgasmed, I heard, "Damn!" come from the other side. I guess it was a hell of a show we gave them.

Now I can keep going, and I really want to. God knows that it is worth it, but highlights.

Ashley on the edge of the bed while I was pounding away in doggy.
Anna for the FIRST TIME allowing me to be on top (God it was amazing)
Lily was squirming with my tongue and grabbing my hand to place on her boob, also cradling me when I was getting tired.
Manami was getting me soooo hard at the end and riding to her heart's content.
Ashley and Lily doing a make out BJ multiple times!

To conclude this review I am pissed at the Taxi driver who got Simona lost on the other side of town, because Damn it was hot, it was Amazing, and it was Amazing.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I am stupid and I will do it again. Maybe a 7P LOL, but I needed water breaks like a mofo.

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW how could you just leave out how cute Anna looked in (err half) your uniform???

I had such an amazing time! You really know how take care of a girl ;)

Always great to read your reviews . And am impressed you flew the whole lot to HK . We have a richy rich peer here
Wow! Just Wow! :wideyed::wacky::greedy:
But where does he say it happened in HK?

Reactions: Pk24
I wonder what 15.70795 means?
Numerology? Secret code? Dick size? :D

Maybe the number of providers he plans to assemble for his next encounter ;-)
if only there will be half as many nice girls at O21 and/or Bliss Out this saturday, that would be great already!

Makes more sense . Richy rich still . Can’t deny having a bit of jealousy here , and I think it would make him happier .

I’m super jealous of his P4P budget.
Not so much of the event itself (I mean, frankly, just one guy and one girl, it’s already disgusting :D)

Reactions: RightOn6975
What a lovely review !!

Thanks for taking the time to write all of that up ! The highlight for me was definitely stopping to watch you fuck Lily, the moans and shakes you produced from her were otherworldly. I'm not sure I've ever heard a lady make those kinds of sexy noises, it was really something to take in. I just kept looking wide eyed back at Manami and Anna, and their faces read of the exact same sentiment back at me.

It was a magical time getting to see and touch Anna's impossibly toned abs and Manami's perfect hourglass figure. Too many beautiful soft ladies to dote on, it was overwhelming in the best way, and of course, getting to spoil you was super fun. I do quite enjoy being gently thrown around and lifted up during play, so thank you for that : )

I wonder what 15.70795 means?
Numerology? Secret code? Dick size? :D

It’s a play on words. 5P in Japanese is 5 Pai so I went with pi to the 5 digit and multiplied by 5 which gives you 15.70795

I’m super jealous of his P4P budget.
Not so much of the event itself (I mean, frankly, just one guy and one girl, it’s already disgusting :D)

Stock market has been good, sold Ali Baba for this.

What a lovely review !!

Thanks for taking the time to write all of that up ! The highlight for me was definitely stopping to watch you fuck Lily, the moans and shakes you produced from her were otherworldly. I'm not sure I've ever heard a lady make those kinds of sexy noises, it was really something to take in. I just kept looking wide eyed back at Manami and Anna, and their faces read of the exact same sentiment back at me.

It was a magical time getting to see and touch Anna's impossibly toned abs and Manami's perfect hourglass figure. Too many beautiful soft ladies to dote on, it was overwhelming in the best way, and of course, getting to spoil you was super fun. I do quite enjoy being gently thrown around and lifted up during play, so thank you for that : )

Yes ma’am. I did my best hopefully everyone had fun!

WOW how could you just leave out how cute Anna looked in (err half) your uniform???

I had such an amazing time! You really know how take care of a girl ;)

Awe thank you. I really enjoyed my time with you well all of you.

Ah, I see. I think the OP means July 2018... not July 18, 2018.

Edit: I updated the review to be more clear.

Yeah I can see the confusion. I purposely leave out dates for my own discretion as I know some people frequent the boards looking for something like this. If I have to start posting the date I will.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Dude, all I can say is you sure seem to know how to have fun. And you must have some deep pockets as well. Can’t wait to read about your next 3+p exploit

I just save pretty much, find and use AirBnBs and go from there. When all I have to worry about basically is a phone bill I tend to save a lot. I don’t drink as much as I use to plus a weekend getaway to the closest city was 500 at the least. I just said if I’m going to have fun I am doing it in Tokyo and save that 500 every month for things like this. I apologize about grammar here on the phone at work responding to the best of my ability lol.

Yeah I can see the confusion. I purposely leave out dates for my own discretion as I know some people frequent the boards looking for something like this. If I have to start posting the date I will.

We prefer month and year - specific dates are not good for security and privacy. We also don’t always approve reviews immediately (sometimes) for that sort of thing.

Also can i just say how much fun the bj makeout sessions with Ashley were? Annd Manami's magic trick really is the stuff of legends. So many good moments really im still starry eyed thinking about it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.